Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

We see that Bitcoin is big money regarding the market as well as a lot of interest. Nowadays, developed countries get Bitcoin for economic development, but some places have not accepted Bitcoin because the economy is too low. Bitcoin will change the world in the future.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

in my opinion bitcoin has a good future. if seen from now bitcoin has a bright spot that bitcoin prices will rise.
Yes it is true, and we can see the price immediately reaching $ 10,000 may occur before the Chelsea vs. match. liverpool, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so I will continue to buy even though bitcoin prices are expensive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

in my opinion bitcoin has a good future. if seen from now bitcoin has a bright spot that bitcoin prices will rise.
Yes it is true, and we can see the price immediately reaching $ 10,000 may occur before the Chelsea vs. match. liverpool, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so I will continue to buy even though bitcoin prices are expensive.
or before el clasico and the champions league final  Cheesy
many people say ahead of the 2018 World Cup it is likely that bitcoin prices will increase. I hope that's true.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

It can be said that February to April made many users pessimistic with the future of bitcoin, this is because the price continues to decline and it is difficult to rise so they sell though cheaply, but now I'm sure they come back again and have to buy again with the expensive price, the future of bitcoin is very promisingg.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

It can be said that February to April made many users pessimistic with the future of bitcoin, this is because the price continues to decline and it is difficult to rise so they sell though cheaply, but now I'm sure they come back again and have to buy again with the expensive price, the future of bitcoin is very promisingg.
because of the uncertain condition, it makes bitcoin users feel panicked and they immediately sell it without thinking long, they are afraid because the bitcoin has not been up and down. but for now we know that the bitcoin can go back up in price.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Bigger, stronger, more expensive. Future of bitcoin in three words, every years we have some rise, and sometimes bitcoin is making progress with huge steps, its almost impossible to talk about bitcoin price in the future cause it can be very high, high like a 1 million dollars high, it can be so big to occupy entire world, and strong so much that decentralized system can`t be shut down. My point of view for bitcoin in next 20-50 years. Strong prognosis for strong bitcoin, some of us believe in bitcoin more then others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btrice7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

I think in the future bitcoin, by the way, I even really believe, because it's almost a new crypto currency, which was not in the vastness of our world.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

because of the uncertain condition, it makes bitcoin users feel panicked and they immediately sell it without thinking long, they are afraid because the bitcoin has not been up and down. but for now we know that the bitcoin can go back up in price.

This is because the massive negative news about bitcoin, even many haters who pay a variety of media to preach bad things about bitcoin so as to make a lot of users panicked, but when false news is reduced then automatically users return to believe with bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now more and more countries are regulating and legalizing bitcoin, and the latest one is Germany, I'm sure that this will bring a domino effect that is many countries that legalize bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now more and more countries are regulating and legalizing bitcoin, and the latest one is Germany, I'm sure that this will bring a domino effect that is many countries that legalize bitcoin.

Good to hear that, in the first place the bitcoin is a good source of income and a currency of new generation. Well, we can not deny the powers of bitcoin now in our economy, being decentralized the payment transaction is fast and continuous to grow that other countries legalize to improve their transaction. If the popularity of bitcoin continue it becomes the top currency and for sure the price become very expensive.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Yes that is very right that in previous time bitcoin price was trading in a very stable manner, people have waited for bitcoin to become more popular and we start using bitcoin for different purpose, i am sure that bitcoin will be best currency of the world which we will be using for everything we want.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

We are entering an era where everything is possible and most of the stuff and not even imagine it by our ancestors. Nowadays everyone is interested to join the technical side of the internet so everyone can make apps and softwares as the like without waiting for anyone. This gives Bitcoins future a lot of possibilities, Bitcoin actually the future concept of our currency system which usually needs improvement so does Bitcoin take well show them the way they need and the reason which they are ignoring for so long.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will surely be bright, and me as a holder, there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will became really high even more than $50k in the future, so we shoulr buy now a lot of bitcoin until the price is afforadable.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

We can't really tell what will happen in future, but all of us are hoping that it will prosper more in years to come. It's popularity will continue to rise, more people will acknowledge and then more investors will come in. In this case the value will surely rise and more establishment will accept bitcoin.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
special for number 1, with a supply of only 21 million, the longer the number of bitcoin in circulation will be less, while the popularity of bitcoin is higher, the more users, and the bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:11:54 AM

Bitcoin can be seen according to the statistics. People can easily deal with everything via Bitcoin. In the future, Bitcoin will become your own bank and will act as a digital payment system.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will surely be bright, and me as a holder, there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will became really high even more than $50k in the future, so we shoulr buy now a lot of bitcoin until the price is afforadable.
so far, we all think like that. tap year bitcoin always show great things. even this year. I am sure, in the future, bitcoin will be better than at present. and its use will become more widespread.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Hopefully it would still exist and be a part of our daily activities for a long time. The incredible growing of bitcoin price in the market will surely recognized by many investors worldwide and even thinking of shifting into cryptocurrency.
I am sure that the future of bitcoin is great, and i think many people all over the world will continue to support bitcoin, and i think in the futute, bitcoin surely be accepted by all country in this world, and i am confident that in future, the price of bitcoin can able to increase or to rise up to $30k.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Bitcoin has a bright future, it will help a lot of businesses to make their system more secured and providing transactions with other people especially outside their country more faster and low fees compared to conventional ones.
Ammenz

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

Buy and sell Bitcoin.Easy-to-use Safe Exchange platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: