Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ?  (Read 4700 times)
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Through Bitcoin one can control ones own money without any intervention of government. You are in charge of your money and not giving any part to government. You are also responsible for your action then. Decentralisation has it pros and cons. If you want to control your money you need to secure it as well. Bitcoin in itself is very secure. If one get scam it is because of his own mistake.
It depends to people what they invest it. But in bitcoin maybe some of the investment company is safe. But its up to them, because we don't pushed other people what they do. So in a good place just think of it before you invest it. Because some them are scammer.But it can avoid it. just check the sites if its legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:13:53 PM

For me, bitcoin is another way of safe investment and best way to muliply your money unlike putting your cash in a bank nowadays. You are managing your own funds using your own ledgers, passwords and online accounts. There are a lot of opportunity when you put an extra effort in bitcoin. It was being recognize in any part of the world and being regulated on those countries who are super concern by their people. The negative side of bitcoin is that you will never know when it will increase or decrease the price and it was being used by scammers to victim an innocent and those person who dont have enough knowledge what is cryptocurrency.
yes off course bitcoin is forever the safe and easiest place of investment because there is no scene still come about investing in bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the safest place for investment and i also suggest you that if you can invest in bitcoin now then you can earn more and more profit in future because the rate is still low and it will increase with time as the users of bitcoin is increased.
Bitcoin is really safe for investments. If you are gaining bitcoin in a lot of ways, you can use this as investments so your bitcoin could gain profit. There are no reports that bitcoin is easily hacked and problems that include the security of bitcoin.

Other users are just careless and this leads to the loss of their money or bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is still fluctuating and if you invest now, you might get a large profit in the end.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

I would say bitcoin will be a risky investment for a certain amount of time due to its volatility but not due to some government limitations
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

Hi,

I think there are in fact 2 sub-questions in your topic.

First, regarding governments: it would be great to get their support, their back§up and clear law environment, in order to avoid feeling "stuck in between" each time you try a new operation with bitcoin. However, regulating would also mean being  constrained to declare bitcoin as financial resources and thus pay tax on it, justify where it come from, and so on. (I also personnally think that for the moment for traditional banks and governments it is way easier to ignore bitcoin because this way they can go on with their little "arrrangements")

Second, will bitcoin ever be a safe place for investment? It should be, I agree with you. But it is harder than that, because of the history of development of bitcoin in itself. Bitcoin is not just a crypto-currency, it is the thing that allowed for doubtful operations and people who had been trapped due to bitcoin may not be that eager to trust it again.

As a conclusion, it may be something that should be developed: as you can find some bars in Paris offering to pay in bitcoin, it could be great to great a website supporting entrepreneurship and ventures through bitcoin investment! (if that already exists, please tell me, I would be sooo interested)

God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:48 PM

You can't put the words "safe" and "bitcoin" in the same sentence , even more you can't describe any cryptocurrency as a safe investment since such coins can loose more than 50% of their value in no time at all and risk is always in the turn ! so there isn't a guarantee that bitcoin will forever remain a safe investment .
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

I think bitcoin investment is still safe for now but i don't know if it is still safe in the future. But still hoping that bitcoin investment always safe and will last longer.

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:53 PM

I think bitcoin is the safest way for transactions. you can trade with bitcoin easily and safely. it's just that you need to give full protection to your bitcoin wallet. add 2fa code to your wallet or use google authenticator. I think your wallet would be safe if doing that

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

I think you need to define safe before continuing answering this question. I think that bitcoin will be "safe" at some point in the sense it will stop having -10%, +10% days so that you can actually put a huge amount down

and gain or lose a little. However I think it will take at least 5 years to get to this point so it wont be for some time before bitcoin is deemed safe.
What I believe is that bitcoin is the safest currency right now not only among digital currencies but also among paper money. If don’t know what makes people doubt bitcoin when it is trusted by even millionaires. There is no single people I have seen on this forum who is against bitcoin and the reason is simple that bitcoin is continuously increasing in value. No one is going to believe that bitcoin is unsafe in any way.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

I think you need to define safe before continuing answering this question. I think that bitcoin will be "safe" at some point in the sense it will stop having -10%, +10% days so that you can actually put a huge amount down

and gain or lose a little. However I think it will take at least 5 years to get to this point so it wont be for some time before bitcoin is deemed safe.
What I believe is that bitcoin is the safest currency right now not only among digital currencies but also among paper money. If don’t know what makes people doubt bitcoin when it is trusted by even millionaires. There is no single people I have seen on this forum who is against bitcoin and the reason is simple that bitcoin is continuously increasing in value. No one is going to believe that bitcoin is unsafe in any way.
Of course you won't find someone who's against Bitcoin on a Bitcoin forum.

On the other hand, Bitcoin is still very young and most people don't know anything about it, which is why they don't trust it.

The same was true with the internet and it took decades to take off into the mainstream, even though its utility was obvious to early adopters.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

according to my opinion bitcoin is the safe place for investment and now a days still the rate of bitcoin is low so if you want to invest then its the time to invest to earn more and more profit in future through this safe and secure method. Bitcoin is more and more safe place and remember no one can affect the bitcoin like you can see the example china.
Yes, bitcoin is one of the safest currency for investment. If someone wants to invest then as you say it is the best time to invest because its price is low now a days and as its price rises, it can give one a best profit. According to my oppinion not only for investment but for any other process, bitcoin is the best. For online shopping and other online purchasing items etc, bitcoin is the best.

R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

the development of bitcoin is very fast for now, many people who have been involved in bitcoin investments, I think bitcoin investment is safe, depending on how we keep it, we must be wise in choosing the wallet we use, lots of purses that we can use in bitcoin, we only should know and learn which wallet is safe for us to use so that things do not happen that we do not want.
it is not 100% safe for us, because technological advances can be misused, like hackers, they are also always looking for loopholes in a system to break into.
the role of government is also very important in this case, the government should make a policy on the use of bitcoin and security and comfort for existing bitcoin investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ronafurw

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

Safety assurance might be considered as our top priorities when it comes into investment. Because I'm pretty not all investment can provide this, but with bitcoin you can certainly found it. It has been proven for how many years and nobody can take it down. Though some of us are experiencing of being hack by but it is in minimal only. And this is all happen because of being careless in their keys.

I agree, bitcoin exist for years now and its already proven that its safe for investment. Those early adopters already enjoying their profits from investing in bitcoin way way back so I know its very safe to invest on it. And the best part is bitcoin price is increasing yearly which is very good for investors
Why not bitcoin can give a safest way of investment in any sector because the bitcoin holders have made their system very safe and secure and you can use your bitcoin anytime and anywhere without any danger of hacking and steeling. You can start a regular business with your bitcoins and bitcoin itself is a good coin business. You can earn a lot of money with investment in bitcoin.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

It mainly depends not by one but few factors. Goverments, law, people in power, Banks etc., even huge dump could bring bad time for crypto.
As long as Goverment will not ban the bitcoin/crypto that currency should be very safe for your money. And also really beneficial, but as I said huge benefits huge risk in that case connected to the law, and its legality.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:14:32 AM

I do not think investing in bitcoin is unsafe, because investing in bitcoin is no insurance, so if our bitcoin is lost then we can not do anything, and we can not hold anyone accountable because it is one of the risks if we invest in bitcoin. So in conclusion in my opinion investing in bitcoin is not safe for the long term...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:44:58 AM

Safe or unsafe depend on how to you invest or using bitcoin. As for me, this is safe because i hold private key to control my bitcoin. I can do anything for it. One more, bitcoin growth day by day with positive signal, so at least at this time i believe bitcoin is safe for me xD.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:47 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment tool, and I think the price keeps growing. as long as i use it as an investment tool, i think that it is very safe. it all depends on how you keep the private key, and be careful in login.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:59:42 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment tool, and I think the price keeps growing. as long as i use it as an investment tool, i think that it is very safe. it all depends on how you keep the private key, and be careful in login.

First you will know about the information then you will invest. So investment is not to easy. If invest the company before you will know the compay process and market prices. Market prices is chuse the sharemaket prices. So you will check the share market prices. you will get some idea. Then you will know where to invest and how to get the profit.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

I think it's very safe because I've never heard bitcoin news successfully hacked or fake like real money. Bitcoin can also be easily transferred even in large quantities or can be converted to the original currency so it's very safe what else plus the increase in the price is so high that bitcoin is also a good investment and profitable. but the security will not guarantee if the owner is not careful in using it, even if you save in the bank will be lost if the owner itself is not careful so the owner is also very important role to be safe.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

I know what investment is. So investment always related with risk.
Investment alwasy not 100% safe. So bitcoin i know its very good choice of investment but 100% safe.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:45:14 AM

Bitcoin investments, safe or not dependent on users who run their investment, it is difficult to say safe or not because until now the talk that I see .. do not panic because this bitcoin is no.1 trade in the world and btc Investment in many ways there is a simple way too there is a professional way. and it is only done by someone who is an expert, you can also invest btc safely professionally, it is important you read the guide and not careless to do actions.sekian explanation from me and start lah you understand how to invest your money. secure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: