Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99%  (Read 60081 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:15:42 AM

An interesting project and an actual idea, I really like it! And what to do with competition, will not they become a problem on the way?
The Valorem Foundation is well aware of many other products such as this in the crypto-community. They understand that it is not anything novel. Over time, our version updates and feature set's will show how original and necessary our concept was.
I completely agree with you, nothing happens at once, development takes time! In any case, competition is the engine of progress!
Is there any information about partnerships or information about those who supported the idea of the company?
They are already in talks with property owners, business owners and key figures in the space to start utilizing the platform as soon as it is live. We need their feedback to improve it. We believe that the value-added approach that we have has the potential to increase the value of the VLR.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

This is an interesting project VALOREM FOUNDATION, it is rare to find good projects nowadays.You've done a great job putting this all together. The roadmap looks promising.Very interesting concept, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

Hello, I was advised this project, they said that it is very promising! Only I can not fully understand what the platform is all about, help to understand!
Valorem is a decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing trust among all users utilizing verifications via the Valorem Platform. Their vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more ...
And how do users have to interact with each other?
Valorem allows users to transact with each other on a decentralized, blockchain-powered platform. Users ERC20-compliant token called VLR.

It turns out that the interaction will be implemented only with the help of the VLR token and I can not use another crypto currency?
Yes, as I understand it, you can buy VLR tokens for another Crypto currency and use all necessary functions of the platform with their help.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on, can I now invest in this project?
Yes, right now you can buy VLR tokens, for this you need to go to the official website of the project! https://advalorem.io
Is there any information about the sale of tokens? How many total tokens are released, what is the price of one token and so on?
Of course there is:
Spread
• Total VLR tokens: 200,000,000
• Tokens available to the public after launch: 150,000,000
• Tokens held in reserve: 50,000,000
Exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1000 VLR! In my opinion, the price is very good, besides, you can additionally get bonuses!

And what bonuses, could you tell more about them?
Of course:
Presale Start = Dec 15 - 100% Bonus
• Stage 1 Start = January 28 - 50% Bonus
• Stage 2 Start = February 28 - 40% Bonus
• Stage 3 Start = March 28 - 20% Bonus
• Stage 4 Start = April 28 - 10% Bonus
• Stage 4 Start = May 28 - 10% Bonus
• Sale End = June 28 - 0% Bonus
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:51 AM

An interesting project and an actual idea, I really like it! And what to do with competition, will not they become a problem on the way?
The Valorem Foundation is well aware of many other products such as this in the crypto-community. They understand that it is not anything novel. Over time, our version updates and feature set's will show how original and necessary our concept was.
I completely agree with you, nothing happens at once, development takes time! In any case, competition is the engine of progress!
Is there any information about partnerships or information about those who supported the idea of the company?
They are already in talks with property owners, business owners and key figures in the space to start utilizing the platform as soon as it is live. We need their feedback to improve it. We believe that the value-added approach that we have has the potential to increase the value of the VLR.
Well, because the information about the partnership with any large company would positively affect the company's reputation and its growth! Can you identify any key success factors?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

Hello, I was advised this project, they said that it is very promising! Only I can not fully understand what the platform is all about, help to understand!
Valorem is a decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing trust among all users utilizing verifications via the Valorem Platform. Their vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more ...
Valorem allows users to transact with each other on a decentralized, blockchain-powered platform. Users ERC20-compliant token called VLR.

It turns out that the interaction will be implemented only with the help of the VLR token and I can not use another crypto currency?
Yes, as I understand it, you can buy VLR tokens for another Crypto currency and use all necessary functions of the platform with their help.
Quite an interesting idea, but it is still unclear whether it will be convenient to use! In any case, I will take part.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:11 AM

Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on, can I now invest in this project?
Yes, right now you can buy VLR tokens, for this you need to go to the official website of the project! https://advalorem.io
Is there any information about the sale of tokens? How many total tokens are released, what is the price of one token and so on?
Of course there is:
Spread
Exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1000 VLR! In my opinion, the price is very good, besides, you can additionally get bonuses!

Of course:

Wow, it turns out now I can get a 100% bonus in tokens? It is very good!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:09:34 AM

Well, because the information about the partnership with any large company would positively affect the company's reputation and its growth! Can you identify any key success factors?
The reason they will be successful is simple. These are their people.
The business model is simple: Create an ecosystem in which users, suppliers, suppliers of products and services of all kinds come together and grow. Creating a huge technology of adding value, they are looking for longevity and retention.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

Quite an interesting idea, but it is still unclear whether it will be convenient to use! In any case, I will take part.
I'm sure it will be convenient, do not worry!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:22:24 AM

Of course there is:
Spread

Of course:

Wow, it turns out now I can get a 100% bonus in tokens? It is very good!
Yes, and I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment much earlier than the end of the ICO!
whitetoo

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

The business model is simple: Create an ecosystem in which users, suppliers, suppliers of products and services of all kinds come together and grow. Creating a huge technology of adding value, they are looking for longevity and retention.

Well, the project looks pretty promising, I hope everything will turn out! Good luck!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

Well, the project looks pretty promising, I hope everything will turn out! Good luck!
I join you! I am sure that the team will do everything at the highest level, and we will be happy to use this platform!
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Activity: 383

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Recent Interview with Val Kleyman from the Valorem Foundation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmI26raNJ0&feature=player_embedded

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

looks pretty good and bright side
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

what do you specifically mean?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

the design thread is pretty good
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

I agree with you is brightly decorated and well we can immediately understand the potential of the project
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

I agree with you is brightly decorated and well we can immediately understand the potential of the project
I think that the whole project design is quite cool considering the website
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

once it becomes clear that the project was carried out thorough work
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

once it becomes clear that the project was carried out thorough work
sure that these tokens will have an incredibly higher price on the stock exchange in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: