Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can verify my bet on SatoshiDICE?  (Read 467 times)
CryptoProphet (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:52:03 AM

https://satoshidice.com/provablyfair

I try check it..
Nov 9, 2017   
SERVER SEED HASH: a644b5d96842429c44ebc7def5fc943c81c2d1cd2616b864392b512f2577dd93   
SERVER SEED PLAINTEXT: aa5f24274c3023aa9902eb7c6c5426309e6e7b9761531e34303fcdf305390f0a

I try many times get SERVER SEED HASH of SERVER SEED PLAINTEXT... nothing..

Who can explain?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

I try check it..
Nov 9, 2017  
SERVER SEED HASH: a644b5d96842429c44ebc7def5fc943c81c2d1cd2616b864392b512f2577dd93  
SERVER SEED PLAINTEXT: aa5f24274c3023aa9902eb7c6c5426309e6e7b9761531e34303fcdf305390f0a

Who can explain?

I don't understand what exactly are you trying to do?
If you're trying to verify your own bet.

You can use this
https://dicesites.com/provably-fair

You'll need the server roll, client roll and salt on top of the server seed hash and plaintext.

Looking for a signature campaign.
CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

I try check it..
Nov 9, 2017  

Who can explain?

You can use this

You'll need the server roll, client roll and salt on top of the server seed hash and plaintext.

This is old info about satoshidice, they changed algorithm.
I don't understand how can verify bets.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

I try check it..
Nov 9, 2017  

Who can explain?

You can use this

This is old info about satoshidice, they changed algorithm.
I don't understand how can verify bets.

Yes I looked on the website and couldn't find anything in their FAQ or anywhere on their thread about how their new Provably fair works.

Since you are the first person to actually inquire and they have been running that new version for a while now, it goes to show you how 99% of people never even verify their bets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

pretty much amazing how such a popular site changes their provably fair verifier
and it doesn't work as the "normal" old one did i.e. no server/client seed+nonce counter:

"In order to ensure that there is no way for the system to change the outcome of a bet, the secret keys used are decided ahead of time. They are not released right away, since they could be used to submit selective transactions and win bets unfairly. However, the hash of the secrets is released and forever recorded in the blockchain. After the secrets are release users can verify that preceeding bets were provably fair.

Each bet transaction that comes in is assigned to the secret key of the current day when it is first processed. In most cases this will be as soon as the transaction is broadcast on the bitcoin network. However it could be later if the system has some problems processing or an outage. "

^ this is how their new PF system works,but there is no simple way for a regular user to check his bets
I found they are using something similar to the bitdouble's provably fair
but in all honesty,their PF section should  have a verifier that allows the player to do it himself or at least a clear algorythm of how to do it

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

pretty much amazing how such a popular site changes their provably fair verifier
and it doesn't work as the "normal" old one did i.e. no server/client seed+nonce counter:

"In order to ensure that there is no way for the system to change the outcome of a bet, the secret keys used are decided ahead of time. They are not released right away, since they could be used to submit selective transactions and win bets unfairly. However, the hash of the secrets is released and forever recorded in the blockchain. After the secrets are release users can verify that preceeding bets were provably fair.

Each bet transaction that comes in is assigned to the secret key of the current day when it is first processed. In most cases this will be as soon as the transaction is broadcast on the bitcoin network. However it could be later if the system has some problems processing or an outage. "

^ this is how their new PF system works,but there is no simple way for a regular user to check his bets
I found they are using something similar to the bitdouble's provably fair
but in all honesty,their PF section should  have a verifier that allows the player to do it himself or at least a clear algorythm of how to do it

Since their bets are based on-chain and the transaction hash of the block is used, I think what they do is they take their server seed hash and they either add it to the block hash or SHA256/SHA512 something like that.

So I am sure the bets are legit but they really should of posted how they generate their results.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

If you not happy playing there why not try Yolodice? It's a fun place to play and a great place to invest with all sorts of Kelly options available as well as a full explaination as to how the investments as well as probably fair are worked out. If you ever need more info you can easily ask the owner himself about the probably fair proof. Upgradable faucet and ranking system as well as leader board and prizes or competitions available. Please have a look at Yolodice and have fun.

CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

If you not happy playing there why not try Yolodice? It's a fun place to play and a great place to invest with all sorts of Kelly options available as well as a full explaination as to how the investments as well as probably fair are worked out. If you ever need more info you can easily ask the owner himself about the probably fair proof. Upgradable faucet and ranking system as well as leader board and prizes or competitions available. Please have a look at Yolodice and have fun.

I'm happy playing but I want know how verify my bets..
I prefer blockchain based games without account.
Anybody know admin of this site here?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

I'm happy playing but I want know how verify my bets..
I prefer blockchain based games without account.
Anybody know admin of this site here?

You should post in their official topic thread at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77870

I think the main owner now (not sure on this is)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116564

Keep in mind the owner is definately not evoorhees. He is the guy that started the site in 2012 and sold it for like $15 million.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██