Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UCoin Cash - is this a good ICO or a scam?  (Read 6858 times)
teo.lol

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

I think a pyramid scheme invented by crooks. The coin cannot grow by 1700% in 24 hours. Well it's obvious. People were lured through getting free coins. Then they had to buy some coins to withdraw the free coins. A lot of people got hurt.
Zararus

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

I did not buy this coin, but watched the schedule of this coin from the first days.  I immediately thought it was a Scam. The site is really simple. Information on the team's virtually no road map not done professionally
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

I am not the only one in this case...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

You are not alone. I have a lot of friends living in this probelmi.
It does not seem to be resolved. I am expecting 2000 uCash transfers too long. I can say I lost confidence to them
Crypto Ate

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

UCOIN CASH is a SCAM on every front.
========================
1) People have their money locked on this site since the UCOIN CASH ICO last year.
2) To get your pre ICO funds released you have to agree to their ransom demands and take out a loan in UCOIN CASH.
3) Then UCOIN will very kindly let you have YOUR OWN money back but with all sorts of stipulations and rules angled to UCOIN's advantage.
4) The loan that you have been forced into at gunpoint just so happens to have without a doubt the meanest, lowest, miserly interest rates in the entire lending platform space.
5) To add insult to injury they then proceed to charge the highest fees possible to withdraw what's left of your money.
6) There is nobody to complain to or seek help from as it costs UCOIN money to have customer support and UCOIN would not spend a single solitary cent on something as ridiculous as customer service.

UCOIN are blood sucking vermin! They are theives and liars of the highest order. What really astonishes me is that this site is full of Neanderthals who make excuses for UCOIN and their banditry.
There is no excuse for the criminal way UCOIN operates and treats it's customers. UCOIN CASH make Adolf Hitler and Atilla the Hun look like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny!
HorrorBeginning

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

Is Ucoin Cash really a scam?  Embarrassed
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

YES, this is unbelievable scam!! They still own me money. If you want to withdraw the btc that you still have there you can't because they're just frozen. And you can withdraw when the exchange (inside the website) starts work. But I think it never be. Just report everywhere and let's put this company in the garbage. Thieves!

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

YES, this is unbelievable scam!! They still own me money. If you want to withdraw the btc that you still have there you can't because they're just frozen. And you can withdraw when the exchange (inside the website) starts work. But I think it never be. Just report everywhere and let's put this company in the garbage. Thieves!
LOL. It's the same lending coin as Bitconnect and all lending coins are scam Smiley. Don't hope that they will run their own exchange, it'll never happening cause they've earned enough and now they just need to get out of this game with all investor money Smiley. Stay away from lending ICO project if you guys don't wanna lose money for these ponzi scheme Smiley

unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

I would be careful in choosing the two directions of trade and investment that provide all sorts of dubious coins. I've already made sure that the Best Choice is an etherium or plug-in that provides a certain product, not a soap bubble, such as Bitcoin.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

I think it is not. They r some similarity in bitconnect, and regal coin, i base on thier web design, rigistrar (NameCheap, Inc) check it out on whois . com, but i`m not recomending this ICO, i`m only telling my opinion base on ur question. Never forget the golden rules: invest only what u can afford to lose; get ur capital back as quickly as possible; play with the profits and diversify ur investments
laconrep

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

It is no scam
I am withdrawn 0.1 eth and 0.08btc from it
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Don't even read about this scam. They still own me money and I cannot withdraw from account. It's better to spend that time on something that really deserve attention and in close future give you profit.

uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

In my opinion they r artificially creating demand to get more interest and speculation. Once it`s listed in exchange the price will be artificially boosted and the creators of the coin will dump the coin and make profit (dump)
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

Ucoin Cash announcement

Dear members,

This is to inform all of our members that we are closing our Lending program. All members who joined our lending program will be paid at the rate of 1 UCH = $12 for all your active loans. As the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a hard time, we hope that you could understand for this announcement.

So basicly we getting worthless tokens now
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

well, i dont think that this is good ICO. because the website looks so simple. there is no explanation about the company. be careful if you want to invest, just look at the background of the ICO and the company first. so you never get a scam.
greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

I think ucash is not a scam. token ucash has entered CMC "coinmarketcap", the project is good according to me and his team is great, I get 3000 touched ucash from airdrop and I sell when the rate is 0.2 $. Smiley

UCoin Cash is different from UCash listed on coinmarketcap. Ucoin cash is a ponzi scheme, another bitconnect that was designed to fail from the onset.

Dragomot435

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

In my opinion there is something wrong with this ICO, more likely this is total scam. You should do your own research in the next time
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

I think it's scammers, because they did not give me my well-deserved tokens for the bounty
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Try reading the white paper to see if they have great potential, to make sure they will be listed on the exchange well, if not recorded means a scam, that's my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: