Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you invest 10000$?  (Read 938 times)
elektrohell06

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

surely I will also do the same because now there are many who are investing in it because there are many bitcoiners who benefit from it's own, and has much to prove it.
caretaker

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:12:07 PM

Same thing that I say to my friends, don't go to much for super new stuff just to MAYBE get the hype of it. Stick to coins that are already there and will even progress more in the next years and might go up from 2x-10x

Coins I'm talking about would be:

1. OmiseGo (read about it and you'll for sure see the potential it has next year)
2. Neo
3. Waves
4. Vertcoin
5. Litecoin (Not raising a lot, but constantly always going up a bit, so it's one of the safe investments)
6. Ether (still really high potential with it's technology - look for the Ethereum-roadmap and see what's coming up)
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:05:14 AM

I would suggest to buy a portfolio of tokens. One new ICO which in my opinion can moon is Amor (amorcoin.org)
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

I would invest it into Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value! Check them out and give there whitepaper a read. They launch 20 November so watch out for them!

That's awful. The guy sincererly asks more experienced people for a good advice, and you lead him into something very few heard of and is looking scammy. That's one of the worst investments advices I have seen. Would you accept responsibility, if he follows your advice and looses all his invested money?
hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Same thing that I say to my friends, don't go to much for super new stuff just to MAYBE get the hype of it. Stick to coins that are already there and will even progress more in the next years and might go up from 2x-10x

Coins I'm talking about would be:

1. OmiseGo (read about it and you'll for sure see the potential it has next year)
2. Neo
3. Waves
4. Vertcoin
5. Litecoin (Not raising a lot, but constantly always going up a bit, so it's one of the safe investments)
6. Ether (still really high potential with it's technology - look for the Ethereum-roadmap and see what's coming up)

I agree with this, go for the platforms which have great teams and already a big community behind them so a higher chance of long term success, then maybe allocate a small percentage of all funds for the more speculative projects or ICOs that you might be interested in. Important to spread around the risk.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Wow! $10,000 for investment is really huge. If I were you, I will study first the cryptocurrency I am going to invest in to prevent myself for being scammed. I am the type of person who does not want my efforts be wasted. There are too many ICOs which implements very good projects. Study them all, pick wisely, and have a good strategy because $10,000 is not a joke.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum even though I have been reading it for a while. With so many altcoins doing really well in the last few days I was wondering how would you guys invest 10000 today?
I'd probably buy Ether, Litecoin and Monero.

but it all depends on each belief to choose altcoin.
I prefer ETH, Waves, LTC. Because I think the coin has a very good price for the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████