Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AGC SOURCED (dvyanc, Princa) is liar and scammer.  (Read 520 times)
Danos (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 05:28:45 PM by Danos

The scamming retard tried to to make me look bad here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0
Link to scammer profile ->
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1290071
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1015863
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=352185

Those may be alts of group scammers i catch before -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931

The way they react and trying to attack me is just the same as the previous alt accounts of the same scammer.

The funny part is i already contacted Laura and show him/her evidences that's not me, but seems like you guys  like "setup" story without proofs.
I would like to share with you what lying retard this guy is and how he edited the PM i've send him.
He posted that i pmed him this -> https://i.imgur.com/Gn22CWD.png
The real PM is this -> http://prntscr.com/h8lzin
The retarded scammer edited the pm message via Google editing tools trying to play smart, but sadly the retard didn't know that i NEVER delete my inbox/outbox messages Smiley
I'm more than willing to show to everyone how this guy lying around, and my fight against scammers will never end Smiley
I expect all the scammers around to fuck with me because i catch them everyday Smiley
Laura, if you read this, contact me via PM to join my computer and see my outbox to check the REAL message i send to the user Smiley
This guy is stupid enough to try faking stuff against people, and im pretty sure that's alt of someone i reported already as scammer.
Those emails are obviously not mine, and i never used gmail which i can also prove Smiley
To everyone who tag "scammers" at least guys you should check the evidences against people before you tag them.
Because scammers like this one, thinking they are smart, but the truth is they are not.
Ask for explain before you over-react because you ruin people reputation for nothing.
I hate scammers and i will show once again to the community that I CATCH THE SCAMMERS.
In this case, it will be more than easy for me to prove that's not me on that guy report, and to prove that he faked "evidences" against me, because i have the REAL pm which he edited Smiley
The time of the real PM match exactly the time of the faked message he edited and posted against me.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

I would like to point out also the alts of this scammer which "tagged" me Cheesy

If some one can tag his alts that would be great

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:11:46 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 10:39:12 AM by Danos

Just to prove once again that screenshot he posted on the thread against me is edited, im uploading once again proof of the REAL PM with the exact same time of his EDITED screenshot.
http://prntscr.com/h8m3nn

Scammers are so stupid now days to try fake screenshots consider me as sender have the real one on his outbox.
Thank's god scammers are stupid enough to not know that once you send message, it is stored to your outbox Smiley
For Moderator who like to verify anything with me, feel free to contact me, i will be more than happy to show you anything you wish, and co-operate to expose this failed scammer and his alt of editing screenshots against people who actually CATCH scammers like him and make them look bad.
"AGC SOURCED" this is going nowhere good for you, especially editing PMS with your low skills.
We are not born yesterday....

*Edit: The funny part is i don't even use discord Smiley I had friend of mine who using discord joining your channel and wait you almost 2 days to expose your scam with few questions.
He were lucky he didn't catch you online for 2 days, and that's why u posted on his thread this -> http://prntscr.com/h8m7dq (To make him come online so my friend can catch him).
Sadly my friend didn't catch him online, but the good part is the scammer now trying to fake stuff around which makes my "job" even easy than it was.
I'm at open war against ALL scammers around, and this guy will realize that none of his alts (no matter how much he got) can bring me down Smiley
This is just another alt from a scammer i reported, and everyone who support scammers like this will be treated as one.
Everyone who is blind enough to realize his EDITED screenshot and "tagging" for no reason, will be put at same name as the scammer and will be treated as one.
We don't tolerate scammers ! And i will fight them DAILY with everything i can.

OP, kid, i work on our local police station, and believe me, i know how to expose, catch and show to everyone scammers like you how work.
All of you failed scammers are the most stupid retards on the world Smiley
You guys don't have enough brain to realize, you can't fight the truth with lies Smiley
There is ALWAYS evidences ALWAYS.
Even when you FAKE something, you should remember there is REAL copy of the thing you FAKING and in one or another way TRUTH always win Smiley
The original source of the things you FAKING is always available, because you can FAKE only thing which got original source Smiley
I were ready for fight against more smart scammers, but seems like all of you are dumb as fuck (thanks god).

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

Firstly, no gmail can point to me because im not using gmail son.
Second, i stated why i ask you why you are never online above on the report against you but seems like you can't read.
You are just another alt of those scammers i catch which is now obvious.
I don't own any gmails, and your "claims" are just the same claims from the same guys i catch them scamming and expose them with proofs.
You "redirecting" some emails which another scammers or alt of yours posted with false bullshit story's just like yours here just because i catch them Smiley
And the fact you FAKED screenshots its not in last place Cheesy
You can't connect me to anyone around or any gmails because sadly for you that's impossible.
Show me where im saying "Contact me via this email" or where im saying " that's my email" or anywhere that those emails are somehow connected with me.
Tell us why you FAKE the pm i send you and edited it ? Cheesy
You are nothing but just another alt of scammer around which i catch once again.
I can't know what the scammer says but thanks for pointing that to us. (not like anyone care, this thread is against you and your lies).
We need PROOFS not setup notepad story based on unsophisticated fantasy.
We do care here about proofs with connections !
And i have 12312321 proofs that you FAKED PM from me and the Moderator already have screenshot of the real pm and your fake screenshot.
Why you trying to play smart consider you are far away from that.
Pretty sure you are another alf of this guy i catch -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931
Based on your lame attempts you are the same guy.
Well keep going son, watch and learn.
Next time when you try to fake PMs, remember i don't delete my pms and keep everything in record just because of failed scamming retards like you Smiley
Now everyone can see who you are, and what kind of methods you use to fake, manipulate and lie.
You have less than 24 hours to double check your statements and check yourself.
No matter what, i expect mods to punish you for faking PMs for trying to ruin someone name.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

Princa, do you feel threatened ?
Take a close look and read what i told you on the pm -> http://prntscr.com/h8oc4w
Yes i will open scam report against you if you not open your eyes and continue to point out people fight against scammers but not the scammers it self.
Your statements and negative trust rating are not proof based, against all mine proof based statements how this scammer FAKED screenshot of PM with me.
If you defend/protect a scammer, you are not better than him, and before this ends, all scammers and supporters of this FAKE setup story against me, will be punished as the Moderators of the forum decide.
No one here support scammers! Neither their supporters.
If someone like to open scam report against someone, it should be PROOF based with connections.
Like the one im doing against all scammers.
And yes, i threat all scammers and their supporters you are not the only one!
Feel threatened if you support scammer or you are just another alt of one.
Check the proofs and check yourself.

*P.S: About the discord, there is statement above why i posted that on his thread claiming he's never online in discord.
I have people helping me out catching the scammers when they got the free time, and im proud of them.
All of you scammers should be aware that someone is watching you, and you can fight anytime, any day, any hour you wish.
We are here to stop your scamming asses.
Be sure!

Once again, i never used gmail and it will be impossible for you to connect any gmails to me same as the previous failed scammers tried to fight me.
I never changed my email, and its the only one im using also attached to my bitcointalk profile.
I never delete my PMs so i can share them here with the community so everyone can see who is right and who is wrong.
All your attempts are doomed.
I keep record of everything i do here Smiley

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Take a close look and read what i told you on the pm -> http://prntscr.com/h8oc4w
Yes i will open scam report against you if you not open your eyes and continue to point out people fight against scammers but not the scammers it self.
Your statements and negative trust rating are not proof based, against all mine proof based statements how this scammer FAKED screenshot of PM with me.
If you defend/protect a scammer, you are not better than him, and before this ends, all scammers and supporters of this FAKE setup story against me, will be punished as the Moderators of the forum decide.
If someone like to open scam report against someone, it should be PROOF based with connections.

*P.S: About the discord, there is statement above why i posted that on his thread claiming he's never online in discord.
I have people helping me out catching the scammers when they got the free time, and im proud of them.
All of you scammers should be aware that someone is watching you, and you can fight anytime, any day, any hour you wish.
Be sure!

Do you know why I feel threatened? You said you will 'expose' me as an alt of the amazon guy. There is too much irrefutable evidence that you are the scammer according to the search. I am usually not the one to take sides, but you have not addressed the 3 points the other person has made.

1) I don't see connection, you can call me whatever you like. I don't really care what scammers saying.

2)  Nothing can connect me with any gmail or other emails than mine.
Show us proof where me saying that's my email or me leaving any gmail as contact of mine.
Please, show me evidence that im using gmail or any of those emails are somehow connected with me

3) Yes i say and keep saying that i don't use discord and im not looking to use it in future.
The post in the thread about you never using discord is because there is someone who help me from time to time to catch people like you using discord and he told me that you are never online and he's tired of waiting you, so i decide to "push" you with post on your thread to go online in discord so he can get the evidences against you.
Sadly you had luck, he never catch you online.

4) You still ignore that you EDITED and FAKE screenshot as pm from me.
Something i never pmed you, something i never said. Smiley
Proofs are above what i pmed you and proofs are above how you fake a pm and manipulate Moderators with false arguments, lies, and EDITING screenshots/pms.

*Simply and easy tell us WHY you FAKED screenshot and lied Moderators and everyone around.
And also if you like to connect me with anyone or with any email, so please show me proof where im saying those emails are mine or they are somehow connected with me.
Don't show me screenshots of random retards who were scammed by that way, i don't really care.
Show us screenshots HOW and WHERE those emails are connected with me (Like me posting any gmail or some of those gmails as mine or for contact to me).

Cmon failed scamming ignorant.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

dvyanc, you also will be treated as scammer or supporter of scammer if you continue to post without read and check the evidences.
All of you who support scamming and people who lying and FAKING around, will be treated as the scammer itself.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

Be sure!

Do you know why I feel threatened? You said you will 'expose' me as an alt of the amazon guy. There is too much irrefutable evidence that you are the scammer according to the search. I am usually not the one to take sides, but you have not addressed the 3 points the other person has made.

1) I don't see connection, you can call me whatever you like. I don't really care what scammers saying.

2)  Nothing can connect me with any gmail or other emails than mine.
Show us proof where me saying that's my email or me leaving any gmail as contact of mine.
Please, show me evidence that im using gmail or any of those emails are somehow connected with me

3) Yes i say and keep saying that i don't use discord and im not looking to use it in future.
The post in the thread about you never using discord is because there is someone who help me from time to time to catch people like you using discord and he told me that you are never online and he's tired of waiting you, so i decide to "push" you with post on your thread to go online in discord so he can get the evidences against you.
Sadly you had luck, he never catch you online.

4) You still ignore that you EDITED and FAKE screenshot as pm from me.
Something i never pmed you, something i never said. Smiley
Proofs are above what i pmed you and proofs are above how you fake a pm and manipulate Moderators with false arguments, lies, and EDITING screenshots/pms.

1) Fair enough. Maybe it was a coincidence. But your language is the same.

2) The e-mail was linked from another unrelated transaction that points at you.

3) So your friend is the scammer now make up your mind?

4) I am not in the position to comment on this. I haven't seen the messages myself.

You are now blaming the discord thing on your friend now? Really? Why is the gmail accusation the same for you?

I don't want to be pulled into this argument, but stating the obvious I have tagged you as a scammer because you keep avoiding the question. How is the email linked to your identity?

1) Huh

2) The email was linked from another transaction that points at me ? Please show us!!! Show us how ANY gmail is connected with me somehow

3)  Seems like you can't read. How my friend is the scammer consider i stated 3 times so far that the OP had luck my friend to not being able to contact him. Seems like you like to post  but not read.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

I suggest EVERYONE to start READ and WATCH the evidences before they post with stupid questions...
Please guys, respect your time...

Few things i like to see:
1. Why the fuck OP you faked pm with me and edited it using it against me consider obviously you are brain dead and don't know that all pms are stored in outbox and i can show anytime the real pm i send you.
2. Please, anyone who like to connect ANYTHING with me, email, person or ANYTHING, please, do it with EVIDENCES (Screenshot of me saying that's email, any post from me saying how people to contact me to some email) or anything REAL PROOF based where my email/contact details were posted FROM ME to be valid proof that I post those contact details as mine to be connected with me.
3.Please stop wasting your time posting NOTEPAD setup story's. Everyone here like to see EVIDENCES and PROOF based reports and claims. If you have any, you are more than welcome to post them public so everyone can see them.
4. So far everyone DEFEND a proven liar who FAKE pms and screenshots. If you like to defend a scammer and be like him, post your statements why you support proven liar and guy who FAKE "proofs" but ignoring CONNECTED and VALID proofs as real PMs and conversations.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

The scamming retard tried to to make me look bad here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0
Link to scammer profile -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1290071
The funny part is i already contacted Laura and show him/her evidences that's not me, but seems like you guys  like "setup" story without proofs.
I would like to share with you what lying retard this guy is and how he edited the PM i've send him.
The retarded scammer edited the pm message via Google editing tools trying to play smart, but sadly the retard didn't know that i NEVER delete my inbox/outbox messages Smiley
I'm more than willing to show to everyone how this guy lying around, and my fight against scammers will never end Smiley
I expect all the scammers around to fuck with me because i catch them everyday Smiley
Laura, if you read this, contact me via PM to join my computer and see my outbox to check the REAL message i send to the user Smiley
This guy is stupid enough to try faking stuff against people, and im pretty sure that's alt of someone i reported already as scammer.
Those emails are obviously not mine, and i never used gmail which i can also prove Smiley
To everyone who tag "scammers" at least guys you should check the evidences against people before you tag them.
Because scammers like this one, thinking they are smart, but the truth is they are not.
Ask for explain before you over-react because you ruin people reputation for nothing.
I hate scammers and i will show once again to the community that I CATCH THE SCAMMERS.
In this case, it will be more than easy for me to prove that's not me on that guy report, and to prove that he faked "evidences" against me, because i have the REAL pm which he edited Smiley
The time of the real PM match exactly the time of the faked message he edited and posted against me.

Did the same to me and joosep. I will contact Mprep. I think you should too. someone needs to do something about this group, they getting out of hand.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

Link to scammer profile -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1290071

Did the same to me and joosep. I will contact Mprep. I think you should too. someone needs to do something about this group, they getting out of hand.

I pmed Laura but seems like Mods here don't care about proof based exposed scammers..
I show all the proofs how this retarded failed scamming idiot made a fake pm to ruin my rep.
They were instant putting me negative trust, but after i catch another idiot (the op) of lies, fakes and scams, no one care to take actions against them..
I don't know whats wrong with this forum.

Now this thread will be open to all his other alts and i will mark them.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

Requesting immediately red trust for the followed profiles for using fake pictures and abusing the trust system with lies, edited pictures and more scam methods ->

They are either part of scam organisation who attack people with false, faked, edited notepad story's which was already proven, or this is 1 guy who farm accounts and soon as someone catch him, he attack you with all his accounts.
If there is still mods on this forum, take some actions.

*Pmed all mods around, i hope someone still care to punish the fraudsters.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:52:41 PM

Requesting immediately red trust for the followed profiles for using fake pictures and abusing the trust system with lies, edited pictures and more scam methods ->

They are either part of scam organisation who attack people with false, faked, edited notepad story's which was already proven, or this is 1 guy who farm accounts and soon as someone catch him, he attack you with all his accounts.
If there is still mods on this forum, take some actions.

*Pmed all mods around, i hope someone still care to punish the fraudsters.

you missing one Dexter42  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1032136

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:03:25 PM

All scammers should be more than happy now.
Mods don't care about scams in the forum.

Danos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Bring this up!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:03:50 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:46:56 AM by Islapdonkey

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity( Princa, Dexter42, Dvyanc), in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing them, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄