Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects your investment values?  (Read 381 times)
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

That is one appeal of bitcoin to all users, investing in bitcoin can be said to be profitable but at times can also be detrimental. But this is one risk if we invest in bitcoin.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

I used to invest in stocks and funds, but after investing in bitcoin I was not interested in funds and stocks anymore.

Yes bitcoin really affects your investment values just remember not to get greedy. it is true that investing in bitcoin is the most profitable option and if you ask me i will tell you price will be at least $25,000 by the end of 2018 but i will also warn you not go all in and always invest what you can afford to lose. and if you haven't done that already, maybe it is time to change some things and diversify a little into other investments.It affects in some aspects.

As compared to stocks and funds, there's really a chance for you to profit more with bitcoin so a lot would prefer bitcoin over them. Some would even withdraw their stocks so that they may convert to investing on bitcoin. Keep in my mind to allocate your investments evenly because there will always be a risk in making investments and this goes in any form, whether in stocks or bitcoin.

For the price to be at $25,000 by the end of the year is kind of a long shot - I think it's too high and too soon. It's likely for the bitcoin price to increase by the end of the year and we all hope for that to happen so that we may have some profits.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:04 AM

Bitcoin still the smart choice of earning good income, Based on my observation. Bitcoin always fluctuates in just a short span of time and rapidly increase its value. If im given a chance to choose, btc rather than depositing my money to bank.. or stockmarket investment, it will just create a short percentage of profit.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

I used to invest in stocks and funds, but after investing in bitcoin I was not interested in funds and stocks anymore.

I too was an active stock trader last year but I stopped and switch/transfer to crypto trading. I gain more profit with a little amount of capital for trading in bitcoin and altcoins.

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Stocks and mutual funds are old methods of investment and every person needs such kind of real-world and legal investment in their portfolio. Never loose track of such investments. I still have a well diversified mutual fund portfolio and I keep proper track of those investment. I have stock linked mutual funds, real estate linked funds and government-debt linked funds, which ensures the protection of my capital investment.

However, when I started investing in bitcoin and ETH, they definitely outrun my funds and stocks portfolio in percentage of profits, but the legal status of such investment in my country is still unclear. So regularly cash out some percentage of my crypto portfolio and invest in real-world instruments so that it can support me during any emergency. Never say that you are not anymore interested in funds and stocks, it's your hard earned money after all.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

For me it greatly affects some of our investments. Because in bitcoin trading we have a higher percentage of gaining a profit rather than stocks. So many of us divert into Bitcoin Trading from Stock Trading. Trading Bitcoins and other Altcoins today is the best way if we want to earn much more profit in trading but i'm not saying that we all divert into bitcoin trading. It's still up to you if you will change from stock trading to bitcoin trading.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

mmmm this seems pretty risky to me.

every portfolio must have a part invested in something more safe.

Btc and generally crypto world are very risky...i don't think is a good idea invest all on it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: