Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wages being paid in crypto  (Read 1018 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

Personally, I would love this. It would be amazing if an employer gave the option to pay wages in crypto currencies, of the employee's choice. Tax could be deducted before the payment, and it would almost eradicate the need for banks. However, there is that possible risk of the crypto crashing.

Is there a foolproof way to be paid in crypto?

As of now I think I would not advise this just because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency and bitcoin in extension. There area lot of problems going in and yes bitcoin have sirvived a lot but workers or employees should not be a part of that if it can be helped

Games.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Personally, I would love this. It would be amazing if an employer gave the option to pay wages in crypto currencies, of the employee's choice. Tax could be deducted before the payment, and it would almost eradicate the need for banks. However, there is that possible risk of the crypto crashing.

Is there a foolproof way to be paid in crypto?

As of now I think I would not advise this just because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency and bitcoin in extension. There area lot of problems going in and yes bitcoin have sirvived a lot but workers or employees should not be a part of that if it can be helped

I guess it will depend on the employers stance on BTC's success and survival chances.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: