Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange  (Read 22520 times)
Kalthir
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Crypto Rand has just posted an interview with the Legolas team! https://medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-legolas-exchange-team-706451899de3
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

First week $35 was received instead of $40, Second week's payment was only sent out to a few people 3  days before the third week ends, We were promised double payment for second and the third all together 3 days before the third week ended, 1 day before the third week ends, 80% of unpaid participants were tagged as rejected on the spreadsheet.
Motherfu*kers, You think we're idiots if you see some sh*tposters posting, Sir sir dev please?
The affect of my post on you, Is the same as what you are trying to do with us, Are you gonna pay us now or should I pull your underwear on your head and throw you in front of a train? By the end of the day, Scam accusation will meet Legolas.

@pawel7777, I hope you like it, Just for you  Kiss  Kiss
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

First week $35 was received instead of $40, Second week's payment was only sent out to a few people 3  days before the third week ends, We were promised double payment for second and the third all together 3 days before the third week ended, 1 day before the third week ends, 80% of unpaid participants were tagged as rejected on the spreadsheet.
Motherfu*kers, You think we're idiots if you see some sh*tposters posting, Sir sir dev please?
The affect of my post on you, Is the same as what you are trying to do with us, Are you gonna pay us now or should I pull your underwear on your head and throw you in front of a train? By the end of the day, Scam accusation will meet Legolas.

As I said before in campaign thread, I don't have an issue with getting $35 instead of $40 - since it hasn't been specified, any rate between the date of start of the period and the payment date is acceptable imo.

As for the rejections, I don't have opinion on this yet, but high number of rejected participants and timing (just before period-end) looks fishy indeed. You should still give Wapinter some time to explain the reasons. It's still possible the rejected ones will be paid and he just doesn't want them for week 4.

Have you asked him?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Incubate

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

Anyone has a current discord invitation link? The one posted on the official website has expired.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Legolas can just take anything bye storm but they are still trying to protect their brand and that's a good thing!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

Please get your facts straight before you post.We have only rejected participants who got neg trust or who removed our signatures without informing us.Please be civilized and refrain from using bad words.

ImHash

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

OK sir Wapinter, Please sorry me sir, Where my recive payments for 2 weeks dev my cats are cold and hungry, Surely you don't want to have their bloods on your hand? Wearing your signature and avatar for 3 weeks now, Pay my $80 and I will leave you to do the same delay and torture tactics with other losers to have *free advertisers* Cheesy
I'm starting to feel as an easy target, some managers deny me and think that I am a noob stupid girl, I know they're hiring as many friends as possible with a few yes sir thank you sir members. I'm a lioness Cheesy
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Folks!

Today there will be an official AMA on the Legolas Reddit at 12 PM EST. CEO Fred Montagnon and CTO Ouziel Slama will be there to answer all of your questions. The AMA thread will be posted and pinned on the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LegolasExchange/ at the specified date and time where you can begin to ask your questions.

Looking forward to your questions! Grin
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Less than an hour to go!

Folks!

Today there will be an official AMA on the Legolas Reddit. CEO Fred Montagnon and CTO Ouziel Slama will be there to answer all of your questions. The AMA thread will be posted and pinned on the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LegolasExchange/ at the specified date and time where you can begin to ask your questions.

Looking forward to your questions!
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

People! The link for the official AMA is https://www.reddit.com/r/LegolasExchange/comments/7ttl8m/ama_questions_thread/?ref=share&ref_source=link. It will unlock at 12 PM!

Ask your questions!
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

https://twitter.com/khil0ne/status/958062180120883200

Link to get ready for the ICO: https://legolas.exchange/ref/dgQjI

wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

LEGOLAS EXCHANGE  has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the LEGOLAS EXCHANGE on WISERICO and follow LEGOLAS EXCHANGE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Legolas Exchange incorporates a decentralized ledger within its proprietary centralized platform in order to neutralize front-running and guarantee the unalterability, temporality, and transparency of the order book.

Legolas Exchange's unique hybrid model and strategic partnerships provide a fair and secure trading environment in which every type of transaction, intra-chain, cross-chain, and crypto/fiat, is executable.

Thus, unlike fully decentralized exchanges, Legolas can cover 100% market share with full transparency and security.

Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

The great Cryptocopia community is opening invites to their Slack for 24 hours, hosting a live AMA for Legolas! Sign up at http://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com/
SgExcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

hi i can't revice link refe?
Khilone7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/958328902707040257

Khilone7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/958335748989767680

Register over here for the ICO: https://legolas.exchange/ref/dgQjI
Register over here for Cryptocopia: http://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com/
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Join the Legolas AMA on the Cryptocopia slack. Sign up for their slack at: http://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com
5bernardorios2

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

really amazing, sign up today  - https://legolas.exchange/ref/fpGa3
ImHash

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

If you had 40,000 registration then why don't you pay the ones who had helped you achieving that? I wonder who are those 40,000 people showing no interest on this thread, Me and a few sig campaign participants are the only unsuspected souls posting here Cheesy
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

If you had 40,000 registration then why don't you pay the ones who had helped you achieving that? I wonder who are those 40,000 people showing no interest on this thread, Me and a few sig campaign participants are the only unsuspected souls posting here Cheesy

I was wondering a few times about those enormous whitelist and pre-sale registration numbers also for other projects. I don't know whether all those registrations have always been true because as you say often times activity is so much lower than what you would expect from such a horde of interested people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: