Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO Blockchainoid]Boid,Bitcoin ,Bitcoincash,waves,ZEC,LTH,All in one VIP Card  (Read 9016 times)
Icoblockchainoid (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

German Translation - reserved

Thank @Austrianguy and Your place has been reserved .
Icoblockchainoid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

If you need a native portuguese i can help you.

HI @Breaktime
Post your details here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384648.0
cabron

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

Has anyone noticed that the graphics seem not convincing enough? It looks like its a Microsoft Paint was used to create all those images on the first post. Tenx and Monaco had already proved themselves which if you are a long term investor, you'd much prefer them over this one.

breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

If you need a native portuguese i can help you.

HI @Breaktime
Post your details here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384648.0

thank you ,it will be better to share a  list of supported countries Blockchainoid can issue and deliver debit cards to
registration808

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

you have weak results from this forum unless you can ship your cards to USA.
frompublic

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

you have weak results from this forum unless you can ship your cards to USA.

No they cant ship to usa.
mikeoneal

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:12:46 PM

I advise you to choose a bounty manager to help you raise this small amount

English to hebrew & chinese translation
frompublic

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

Bounty manager cant help.
$58.003 in 3 days ,For me  its not bad. Grin Grin Grin
allindiansuckmycock

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:51:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/NT3PRSz.png

Look promissing where are from your team? Indian? How can i buy your tokens?
Golberg

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

$58.003 in 3 days ,For me  its not bad. Grin Grin Grin

Look promissing where are from your team? Indian? How can i buy your tokens?

You can buy BOID token on the blockchainoid ICO portal https://ico.blockchainoid.com  with bitcoin, waves, zec, eth, LTC
nadine99

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

this is a joke.

Residents of France are limited to a maximum ATM Cash Withdrawal of €1,000 per 30 days. Also they are limited to a maximum balance of €10,000
Icoblockchainoid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

We would like to thank everyone in participating in the BOID ICO. We already raised $59,211

BOID ICO STATS

$59,211 Raised

458 Cards sold

107 Ultimate cards

2 Reseller packages ( 152 and 110)

89 VIP Cards

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Free Debit card will send to the ICO Members. 10.000 Boid balance required to get a debit card

- I just have a bit question about this, Does your participants here in the bounty are entitle for this privileged?
 let says for example I got receive 10K boid as my total bounty rewards payment am I gonna receive a free debit card too?
Anonymouskey

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

I have a question also, I translated the ann and whitepaper , for exemple if  i receive 2000 Boid as reward and buy 8000 boid , do i still eligible to get a free debit card? thank you
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

Agreed, this amount in my country currency is equivalent of 2 Millions almost actually, So I think this project could possibly have a full of potentials though there are lot of ICO out there that has been launched a debit card but some of it I think got failed, I guess this Boid can give a better achievement in this industry since they've started a good start. Wink
scriptdaddy

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

how to buy Boid with Credit card, is there a soft cap?
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

how to buy Boid with Credit card, is there a soft cap?

As you can see it in there, you can only avail their debit card by simply using with Crypto balance. Meaning, I think if you have Ethereum, Waves, and bitcoin you are able to have Boid by using these altcoins as mode of payment.
S3cco

Activity: 2048
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Blockchainoid announced the start of its Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchainoid-announced-start-initial-coin-offering-ico/

Blockchainoid is a platform that allows users to trade virtually any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, litecoin, Waves, Zcash, and Boid Crypto Loan amongst others. Users of the platform can also send and receive money instantly from anywhere across the globe. Blockchainoid recently announced the launch of its ICO of the Boid token, scheduled to commence on the 9th November 2017 till the 17th of December 2017, with the ICO price at $0.7 and up to 30% bonus for holders.

The emergence of digital currency and cryptocurrency has somewhat revolutionized the way business and payments are done across the globe. The development has led to the launch of different cryptocurrencies, which has also created an avenue for traders and investors to make some money off their knowledge and expertise. Blockchainoid launch the trading platform that allowed users to not only trade in cryptocurrency but also send and receive money from anywhere in the world...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:27:56 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Blockchainoid announced the start of its Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchainoid-announced-start-initial-coin-offering-ico/

Blockchainoid is a platform that allows users to trade virtually any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, litecoin, Waves, Zcash, and Boid Crypto Loan amongst others. Users of the platform can also send and receive money instantly from anywhere across the globe. Blockchainoid recently announced the launch of its ICO of the Boid token, scheduled to commence on the 9th November 2017 till the 17th of December 2017, with the ICO price at $0.7 and up to 30% bonus for holders.

The emergence of digital currency and cryptocurrency has somewhat revolutionized the way business and payments are done across the globe. The development has led to the launch of different cryptocurrencies, which has also created an avenue for traders and investors to make some money off their knowledge and expertise. Blockchainoid launch the trading platform that allowed users to not only trade in cryptocurrency but also send and receive money from anywhere in the world...

Does this ICO has whitelist also like what the other ico did, for them to know who there customer is? Because as I can with this project it has  a promising plan and good target to their cardholder. And I think their users will become more satisfy once this thing is being apply at the moment it is already implementing.
Golberg

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

Free Debit card will send to the ICO Members. 10.000 Boid balance required to get a debit card

- I just have a bit question about this, Does your participants here in the bounty are entitle for this privileged?
 let says for example I got receive 10K boid as my total bounty rewards payment am I gonna receive a free debit card too?
Yes you will receive one free debit card USD
I have a question also, I translated the ann and whitepaper , for exemple if  i receive 2000 Boid as reward and buy 8000 boid , do i still eligible to get a free debit card? thank you
Your total will be 10.000 then you will receive a free debit card too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: