Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 09:31:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if every person rich in bitcoin  (Read 884 times)
777Bitcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

if we all think that BTCBITCOIN would be the end of poverty. think how it would feel to be part of a society that everyone is rich in bitcoin permanently what would the world be?

Being wealthy in this kind of investments have always a risk and to have been part of a society that uses bitcoin but not profiting of it as it will never cover everyone and to in gaining individually. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is limited supply and will never accommodate all the population in particular country and even the world. So it won’t be the solution to poverty at a whole but by groups only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basmic

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

if we all think that BTCBITCOIN would be the end of poverty. think how it would feel to be part of a society that everyone is rich in bitcoin permanently what would the world be?

Being wealthy in this kind of investments have always a risk and to have been part of a society that uses bitcoin but not profiting of it as it will never cover everyone and to in gaining individually. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is limited supply and will never accommodate all the population in particular country and even the world. So it won’t be the solution to poverty at a whole but by groups only.
I think you're wrong. The number of bitcoins is irrelevant. Important its price. Hypothetically if 1 bitcoin will be worth $ 1 trillion that some bitcoins could collect on all Fiat money in some small country. It seems to me that bitcoin does not solve the problem of poverty because not every poor person wants to work. Bitcoins under the feet do not roll.

felipe04

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

Its good if that happen because we have stable income so the future is secure and its like an party we can do anything and we already have a good life.I think if we continue here like this it can be so we can do all we want in life and i think nothing gonna stop bitcoin now so i think a year or a few months we can be millionaire

supandi wiharja

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

I think everyone will be happy to be a successful person with bitcoin.
Already many people are suddenly rich because bitcoin exchange rates continue to increase.
I think if that happens, bitcoin can help a person's life status get better and that's good for a country's economy.
But if in this world all rich people, i think this is unbalanced, nobody wants to work because they already have a lot of money, and this will be very influential on life, because we live in this world need each other, there are rich and some poor.

crypcoinmonster

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:18:58 PM

Basic economic principle. Rule of demand and supply. Since supply of money is near to unlimited, and the demand for resources in equally great, then price for the demanded goods will just keep of increasing.
Cordillera

Activity: 42

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

Basic economic principle. Rule of demand and supply. Since supply of money is near to unlimited, and the demand for resources in equally great, then price for the demanded goods will just keep of increasing.

I agree to this one this will be possible it will affect our economic supply and demand
Saveplus

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

For being wealthy in life is a big investment to us.If many people will became rich because of bitcoin it will reduces to the problem of the president in our country the poverty that our main problem in life.Everyone must be successful because of their hard work to be paid by bitcoin.The supply and demand of bitcoin will be in a good flow and resulting for the best investment in bitcoin the price must increase and stable for a long time.Nobody will be called poor and everyone must be rich because of bitcoin.

bosede1

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

Well you said we should think, then going with your constructive phrase if I am going to think along with you that bitcoin would end the world's poverty it would have been nice because in this developing country of mine many things would be redeem because people are suffering and most people are subjected to not even mere 'poverty' but "absolute poverty". Knowing that the wealth is permanently the feeling is much nicer, the world would have being a happy place
Carmen01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

If we know bitcoin and all of user here will become rich i think that's good for the economy of their country because they earn money here.There's a lot of different person and they have also different job so the bitcoin user can control anything not like a person that have other job but the only problem of a bitcoin user is the volatile price of bitcoin or no one knows the future of bitcoin

bitcoinvamp

Activity: 70

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

First of all i don't think that bitcoin would make poverty end completely as there are many more aspects related to poverty . But if that day comes when everyone will be rich in bitcoin then i think that bitcoin will be used as a basic means of payment and everyone would feel free to use and trade in bitcoins. I think it could lead to a new era.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

Its good if that happen because we have stable income so the future is secure and its like an party we can do anything and we already have a good life.I think if we continue here like this it can be so we can do all we want in life and i think nothing gonna stop bitcoin now so i think a year or a few months we can be millionaire

You really don't know how the economy works. You can't have only rich people around. If everybody got rich all of a sudden the prices would have to adjust and we'd have a global inflation. This would most likely cause fiat currencies to reset because you'd have to pay $100 for a beer and $1000 for a meal in a restaurant.

DannaWonder

Activity: 112

View Profile
Today at 02:34:46 AM

That is impossible since bitcoin is planned to be a currency then there will still be few people who will own large amount of bitcoin in the future. And there will still bew differences between people who owns less coin and people who owns most of the coins.

reliable

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 06:49:56 AM

If we know bitcoin and all of user here will become rich i think that's good for the economy of their country because they earn money here.There's a lot of different person and they have also different job so the bitcoin user can control anything not like a person that have other job but the only problem of a bitcoin user is the volatile price of bitcoin or no one knows the future of bitcoin

BTC is a volatile product right from the start. Which nothing much can be done about it unless it get regulated centrally. So making money from this volatility is a also another opportunity for everyone as it could be quick gain/loss within some time as it 100$ in an hour or so either ways. Hopefully investing rightly and it helps every one to make money and become rich.

piter66

Activity: 1

View Profile
Today at 07:00:38 AM

All won't be able to become rich thanks to bitcoin. There is a set of factors. And the main of them - to lose what is. For this reason sell cryptocurrency having received though some profit. Few people hold bitcoin more than 1 year. Generally sell somewhat quicker and more expensively
kingragnar

Activity: 97

View Profile
Today at 10:50:32 AM

I think if everyone will be rich with bitcoin. It would be of great help to all people especially for less money. This may be the reason for tax loss in a country. I just think.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
Today at 11:37:20 AM

Bitcoin is an investment asset and it is not a magic tool to eradicate poverty. If you really want to eradicate poverty, then please do the following:

1. Implement a strict one-child policy
2. Ban religion and deport all the clerics to labor camps
3. Make education and healthcare free of cost.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██