Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mineralt.io - cryptocurrency javascript miner for your sites  (Read 1823 times)
Mineralt (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:57 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:45:27 AM by Mineralt

Mineralt.io is an alternative revenue stream in addition to popup, native and media ads on your site

Mineralt offers a JavaScript miner that you can embed in your website. Your users run the miner directly in their Browser and mine cryptocurrency for you.

Mineralt main advantages:

- High gain for your existing revenue (up to 50-70%);
    - Easy integration into the site
    - Auto multicoin system (XMR, ETN, Nicehash, Sumokoin);
    - Parking of your domains to bypass Adblock detections;
    - API;
    - Payments in 24 hours by request on Monero, Electroneum, BTC, Skrill, Payoneer, PayPal, Webmoney, Wire, Sumo;
    - Careful attention to visitors’ CPU load;
    - Confidence in the future profits, protect yourself from “end of pop-ups era”;
    - Easy registration and support and huge infrastructure;
    - No restrictions on the category of site and type of traffic;
    - You can use an affiliate program and get 5% from your referrals’ income.

How it works:

1. Get the miner script for you site (you can choose preferable settings)
    2. Paste the script on your site
    3. Get your reward already in the first day.

Mineralt main features:

- Mineralt pays per solved hash. The payout rate is adjusted automatically based on the global difficulty of the network and the average reward per block. You get 70% of the average revenue we earn. We keep 30% for us.
    - The minimum payout is only $5
    - You can choose preferable power of CPU load for visitors of your site
    - We make payouts  4-5 times a week[/li][/list]

Our contacts:

Email - support@mineralt.io
    Skype - live:f118d887b39a29e1

We would appreciate any your feedback and suggestions. Our team is working on optimizing of our script and we hope to improve performance in the near future.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    draudoff

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
    November 10, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

Ouch!

Could you tell how many websites already use the miner?
    Also, how does it load the browser and decrease the speed of browsing experience?
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    November 13, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

Hello,

You can choose the percentage of CPU load. We recommend not more than 60%.
    The work of the script was carefully though out and it does not overload browser and does not create any bugs.

Ouch!

Could you tell how many websites already use the miner?
    Also, how does it load the browser and decrease the speed of browsing experience?
    OBMarketing

Activity: 40

View Profile
    December 13, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

Just found out about this today. Tested it and it appears to work good.

I'm 2-3 days away from having something that will be perfect for this...can hardly wait to try this on a lot of traffic. Smiley

Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 10, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Dear partners!

We are proud to inform you  that a completely new script for mining on your sites, applications, browser extensions, etc. is  ready.

The  new script is built  on the new architecture and  has a number of advantages:
    - Adblocks hardly detected it
    - No detections from Antiviruses
    - The script is more productive on lower CPU load
    - The script is more profitable

How to get the  new script? In your personal account, we created  copies of your traffic sources for you.These traffic sources are marked as “v. 2”.  For these traffic sources, the new script code is placed in your personal account . All you need to do is  replace the old code with a new one. In the future, all your new added sites will be with the  new script.

We'd like to pay attention that Mineralt is a completely independent development with its own architecture . We are not resellers of other partner programs and it makes benefits for your profit.

We are ready to consider  larger percentage of payments for partners with a large amount of traffic. And we are ready to offer large partners not only a new script but also several new install deployment options (self-hosted and domain proxy).

We will be glad to hear from you any feedback, requests and advices for improving of our cooperation with you.

We wish you good luck in one of the most perspective and new directions on monetization of sites.
    bapohka

Activity: 12

View Profile
    January 11, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

do you mine only monero? is there a possibility to change pool server to more profitable coin regards to whattomine statistic?
    if go to whattomine - goo .gl/fALx9Z it shows that monero is give 4.7$ per 2khases/sec, but there are such coins like karbo(6,2$), sumo(7.55$), electroneum(9.03$).
    So it's like 2x more profit from same hashes if you dynamically choose at what pool to mine each day
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 11, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

do you mine only monero? is there a possibility to change pool server to more profitable coin regards to whattomine statistic?
    if go to whattomine - goo .gl/fALx9Z it shows that monero is give 4.7$ per 2khases/sec, but there are such coins like karbo(6,2$), sumo(7.55$), electroneum(9.03$).
    So it's like 2x more profit from same hashes if you dynamically choose at what pool to mine each day

Hello,

For current time we mine only Monero. But it is good idea and we are considering implementation of mining for different cryptocurrencies in the near future.
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 11, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Hi Mineralt,

Interesting website, how do you protect against anti-virus scanners if the website gets reported?

Kind Regards,
    Davic

Hello,

The new version of the script is not detected by antiviruses.
    We developed new architecture to protect antiviruses' detection.
    bitlyra

Activity: 142
    Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
    January 11, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Hello,

For current time we mine only Monero. But it is good idea and we are considering implementation of mining for different cryptocurrencies in the near future.

thats good to hear. we are looking forward for that to happen..

ghostin

Activity: 2

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Hi, i'm interested to integrate your webminer, but i'm really curious to know how you estime the reward with the calculator on your homepage ? I try to self estimate with the formula you give below in the page, i don't find the same result at all, could you elaborate ? Thanks for your answer.
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Hi, i'm interested to integrate your webminer, but i'm really curious to know how you estime the reward with the calculator on your homepage ? I try to self estimate with the formula you give below in the page, i don't find the same result at all, could you elaborate ? Thanks for your answer.

Hello,

It is average amount based on average amount of your visitors and visit's duration.

Mineralt pays per solved hash. The payout rate is adjusted automatically  based on the global difficulty of the network and the average reward per block.
    ghostin

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

Ok, i understand that, but if i calculate with the default example in the calculator of 1 000 000 visitors and 4 minutes per session at 60% cpu load :

1 000 000 visits x 240 seconds x 20 h/s (arbitrary value, i don't know what is the average value of mining speed)
    = 4 800 000 000 hashes solved

next, i use your formula : (solved_hashes)/(global_difficulty) * (block_reward) * 0.7

4 800 000 000 / 73598927024 * 5.5721 * 0.7 = 0.25 XMR
    0.25 XMR * 295.5 (usd/xmr) = 75$

But in the calculator i got 936.28$ at this time.

I don't understand what i miss in my calculation, and why i've this gap between the results, can you enlighten me where is my error ?
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Ok, i understand that, but if i calculate with the default example in the calculator of 1 000 000 visitors and 4 minutes per session at 60% cpu load :

1 000 000 visits x 240 seconds x 20 h/s (arbitrary value, i don't know what is the average value of mining speed)

next, i use your formula : (solved_hashes)/(global_difficulty) * (block_reward) * 0.7

I don't understand what i miss in my calculation, and why i've this gap between the results, can you enlighten me where is my error ?

The amount of mining speed is usually much more than you used for calculation.
    Exchange rate XMR-USD also is changed permanently.
    The calculator represent average  income, but there are many factors influencing on the amount of profit as I wrote.
    To understand income for your site - you can test the script for 1-2 days. The installation is simple and take several minutes. The testing even for 1 day is the easiest way to understand  possible profit for your site  Wink

Junglee

Activity: 142
    Merit: 12

View Profile
    January 24, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

I have a number of websites devoted to the introduction of MMO services with average number of visitors, and I am interested in digging through this javascript.
    However, due to the use of javascript, the user's computer will slow significantly.

Is the trade-off between revenue from mining and the experience of reduced web users really worth it?

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
    Merit: 251

View Profile
    January 24, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Demonoid is first website used this software.Torrents you know.
    brjameng

Activity: 742
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    January 24, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

So, by adding this script in our site will utilize visitor's CPU to perform mining for us through our website.
    That is neat for us, to get some free resource from our site's visitor to perform mining.
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    January 24, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

I have a number of websites devoted to the introduction of MMO services with average number of visitors, and I am interested in digging through this javascript.
    However, due to the use of javascript, the user's computer will slow significantly.

Is the trade-off between revenue from mining and the experience of reduced web users really worth it?

Hello,

Why do you consider that it will provoke drop in the amount of visitors. You can set preferable percentage of CPU load for your visitors. Moreover, the setting of the CPU  load was carefully worked out during development, so it do not have any bugs for computers.
    ericdude

View Profile
    January 31, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

Did you try the script yet? Was the income close to what the calculator shows?
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    February 09, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Hello!

We are glad to notify you that we have started the closed beta testing of Electroneum mining.

Why Electroneum? Because it is 2 times more profitable than mining Monero (proving link - https://whattomine.com/https://imgur.com/a/vGmiC) and at the same time it is based on the same algorithm as Monero - Cryptonight. Currently it  is the most profitable coin for mining based on this algorithm. That is, we are working to increase your income by 2 times. It is cool, isn't it?

While we are finishing our tests for the public beta testing, you can read about this coin - https://electroneum.com/, chat with its developers - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.0, look at the auctions and prices - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_BTC and download  Electroneum wallet  - https://downloads.electroneum.com/offline_paper_electroneum_walletV1.5.html. You'll need it soon Wink
    Mineralt (OP)

View Profile
    March 01, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

Mineralt Team at The European Summit this weekend!

Dear partners!

Mineralt is a Gold Sponsor of the "European Summit". It's the major networking conference and digital products expo which will take place in Cascais (Lisbon), 2-5 March 2018. Our Crew will be glad to meet in person with our partners at the booth №45.
    You can book the meeting with our Crew here - https://mineralt.youcanbook.me

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: