Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Drops are only temporary right?  (Read 2216 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:52 PM

The price of bitcoin decrease and i think it is temporary only and for sure we see again the price of 7k dollars this week. So dont worry about that even the price of bitcoin decrease because it will recover again. Bevause if many people see bitcoin price decrease many peolle want to buy bitcoin again so it will increase again. Hold yout bitcoin dont panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

Actually this type of movement in the price of bitcoin have become something very usual, so I think we should be used to it already. In fact this same year we have suffered three other falls of between 30-40%, so this correction of almost 20% could be considered normal. In a few days the upward trend will resume until reaching $ 10,000 by the end of the year.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:41:00 PM

I mean forks are there and if it goes over it it will increase price right?

We've had some very deep bear markets in the past. For example, bitcoin hit $1000 in late 2013/early 2014. And then proceeded to fall month by month till it got to $150. And then stayed in the $300 range for about a year, and didn't really start rising till 2016, and even then, didn't get back to $1000 till January 2017.

Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. Or that you think you might need for day-to-day activities. It needs to be spare money that you can afford to hold and ride out the dips.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:51:01 PM

Yes price drops and a lot of fluctuations that is happening in bitcoin value is only temporary after a few weeks the value will recover again and will give a promising price. It always happen to bitcoin that's why I am not worried whenever drops occur I just trust bitcoin and wait until the value recover again also this is a good time for investment so instead of worrying better start buying bitcoin now
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

So is the price increase because when your in the world of exchanging and trading then definitely everything is temporary due to variety of factors like the price inflation and fluctuation that is the reason for the bitcoin price consistency in changing because it will vary upon us consumers and users of bitcoin how we use it and how its producers segregate it and the public acceptance of it.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:59:06 AM

Everything is temporary, change is inevitable in this kind of investment. Not just the price drop but also the price increase, these are all temporary. The only certain is your decision to take the risk. If you can't handle it then don't enter yet.

In other words, nothing in this world is permanent and that in itself is making life more exciting and full of dramatic twists. The same thing is true with Bitcoin as it is in an open market its value can go down, go up or stay the same depending on the supply and demand equilibrium. Right now, the price of Bitcoin is making some dive from the range of $7,500 to around $6,500 but am not worried at all since this has become customary with Bitcoin. Soon, it would slowly inched its way up as more and more people would be taking advantage of the perceived dip in price...this is just the 'tug of war' happening all over the many Bitcoin market worldwide.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:42 AM

Price drops happening with cryptocurrencies were quite a common factor. Everytime the price of bitcoin falls down as well increase without any prior indication. Now the ongoing price drop too is the same and this will be temporary for a short. Soon the growth begins providing a large scale growth.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:29 AM

Yes mate its just temporary.  I believe in bitcoin. Now although  the price of Bitcoin already dump much & 1 Bitcoin equals 6.8k  US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month. So not to worry
This is the always risks by holding bitcoin that price suddenly crashing below $7k. But I think this is temporary and shall pump with time. Bitcoin always volatile so I think it can recover again and yes we shouldnt worry.

its normal to see bitcoins value to go down and crash but we cant still be confident and say that it will be back again and recover to its base stable price because we cant see what willl happen on the next day , thats why  im still worried that bitcoin can crashed permanently and pop like a bubble just like what others said. therefore im slowly cashing out some of my coins to ensure my safety if something un-usuall will happen.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

Yeah, it's just the people who had bough btc for 2x fork have dumped their coin, and seems like put their money in BCH. I was expecting this drop after the 2x fork anyways, so it isn't a big surprise.
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

Yes, its just temporary. We have seen enough of this dump and pump of price of bitcoin. Through the years there has been many fluctuation of price so don't worry of the price of bitcoin is declining right now, just hold your bitcoin and don't sell it. It will soon rise again higher that highest price it reached before falling.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

In this market price will drop because in order to consolidate at one position because it is completely based on altcoins. So nothing is predictable in the crypto market we have to take steps according to the market.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Yes mate its just temporary.  I believe in bitcoin. Now although  the price of Bitcoin already dump much & 1 Bitcoin equals 6.8k  US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month. So not to worry
This is the always risks by holding bitcoin that price suddenly crashing below $7k. But I think this is temporary and shall pump with time. Bitcoin always volatile so I think it can recover again and yes we shouldnt worry.
Yes indeed it’s on temporary base because bitcoin is a digital currency and its related with market trade in foreign exchange if trade is good and high so the price of bitcoin will be high but if trade is low so the price will be also low so no need to worry about it its normal and bitcoin prices will come back and then we can take advantage from it.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

That"s indeed true. Always keep.in mind that Bitcoin is volatile so whenever there are dumps, we should patiently wait because after a few days it will eventually increase as what usually happens. And as what we can see right now, the value of Bitcoin fell recently but currently rising. Holding will always be advantageous here in Bitcoin.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

Sure changes is always inevitable in bitcoin if the price increase the it will not always the same as that the same as when the same price goes up to that way meaning it will always be like that grab every opportunity when you see the price goes down go on and buy bitcoin but when you the price goes up then that definitely is the right time to sell.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

That"s indeed true. Always keep.in mind that Bitcoin is volatile so whenever there are dumps, we should patiently wait because after a few days it will eventually increase as what usually happens. And as what we can see right now, the value of Bitcoin fell recently but currently rising. Holding will always be advantageous here in Bitcoin.

As you told the bitcoin is highly volatile and it is due to the demand of bitcoin,now the current price drop is due to the increase in demand for the bitcoin cash but i hope it will be temporary rise the people will turn back to bitcoin soon.As per the experts says the bitcoin will rise after the nov 15 i am looking forward to happen it soon.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Everything is temporary, change is inevitable in this kind of investment. Not just the price drop but also the price increase, these are all temporary. The only certain is your decision to take the risk. If you can't handle it then don't enter yet.
yes thats true. Cause bitcoin price is always made a temporary value when it falls. And i think  Even this scenario always happened. there's a chance that biitcoin value will increase again as soon as possible..  So i suggest to don't worry about this issue instead buy a coin right know cause bitcoin Value has a possibility to rocketed again like what happened in the past month of December. The value of bitcoin is so expensive.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

Yes mate its just temporary.  I believe in bitcoin. Now although  the price of Bitcoin already dump much & 1 Bitcoin equals 6.8k  US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month. So not to worry

its normal to see bitcoins value to go down and crash but we cant still be confident and say that it will be back again and recover to its base stable price because we cant see what willl happen on the next day , thats why  im still worried that bitcoin can crashed permanently and pop like a bubble just like what others said. therefore im slowly cashing out some of my coins to ensure my safety if something un-usuall will happen.

I have the same fear also sometimes whenever the price goes down especially when it is rapid. Although it is normal to experience some price dips and corrections, we can never really tell if the price will continue to go down, if it will recover and go up again or if we will experience a crash. Anything may happen at any point so it's best to be prepared for anything. Of course, ideally, prices should go up every time it goes down but there's no assurance in saying that.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

Everything is always temporary and Bitcoins price constantly fluctuates so basically the price drops are temporary as well. Time will tell and Bitcoin will then again reach a new all time high again before December comes. But since the Segwit2x was cancelled, it changed the pathway of Bitcoin and made way for the Altcoins which are now trying to increase its price while Bitcoin is slowly decreasing.

The sudden drop of the Bitcoin rate was a little devastating to handle since there were a lot of rumors about it that caused people to panic and do impulsive actions, which may or may not result to their advantage. I believe that what Ewox said is true, we should remain optimistic despite of the circumstances Bitcoin is currently facing. We are all aware that the nature of Bitcoin is truly unpredictable due to its volatility, however we also know how great Bitcoin is when it comes to recovering and having its comeback. Hence, in this time of despair due to the huge price drops, we should remember that this is just temporary. It may be worse, but let's attract the positive vibes so that the outcome of this situation will be favorable to us all. We just all have to be patient and things will be smooth again, sooner or later.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

I totally agree. In the same vein, our attitude towards our outlook in our investments must at all times be adaptive to change. We have to be capable of adapting and accepting any situation at any given time. Nevertheless, I am hoping the price drops do not reach rock bottom because I do have investments that I opted to hold in anticipation of bigger prices before the year caps off.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

At most times, the price of bitcoin increases very high before the fork, then when the fork comes, the price drops (2-3 days before the fork), which is setting a new price balance, and after the fork, the price will rise and keep rising.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: