Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Drops are only temporary right?  (Read 2216 times)
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

I have noticed that the difficulty is not rising as it used to. And considering the kind of rise we have had, its quite possible that the price may let go about 50% of its value or even more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

Nothing is guarantee here.
Price drops are temporary this year
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd if you look into the past, the price drop is drastic and it takes months or years for recovery
Yes I agree with you and its fact also that price of bitcoin is a part of business some time it will be high and some time it will be low because its related with market trade if the trade is high the price will be high and if the trade is low then the price will be low so no need to worry about price if it’s down because its foe some time.
You should not say need not to worry, because most traders already worried about and even if the drops of price is temporary we shouldn't be confident all the time. There must always be a serious focus specially you have bigger assets and you needed to have closer monitoring over it. Your profitable future always depends on what will happen next, so always stay vigilant and have awareness.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

Nothing is guarantee here.
Price drops are temporary this year
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd if you look into the past, the price drop is drastic and it takes months or years for recovery
Yes I agree with you and its fact also that price of bitcoin is a part of business some time it will be high and some time it will be low because its related with market trade if the trade is high the price will be high and if the trade is low then the price will be low so no need to worry about price if it’s down because its foe some time.
You should not say need not to worry, because most traders already worried about and even if the drops of price is temporary we shouldn't be confident all the time. There must always be a serious focus specially you have bigger assets and you needed to have closer monitoring over it. Your profitable future always depends on what will happen next, so always stay vigilant and have awareness.
The rumors, news, analysic chart price from others ... can make you change your opinion. Of course, nothing can keeps the value forever. In my opinion, even Gold aslo can't do that. Remember, the world are changing to digital era. Nowadays, human perceptions have changed a lot, including values and preferences.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:17 AM

Bitcoin price drops are only temporary as you know its value is quite volatile in nature, so i look are having doubts about it recent price drop well you dont have to worry about it.
n0ne

Activity: 2534
Merit: 548

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:47:21 AM

With most of the altcoins as well bitcoin when it has gained a stable market above certain volume the recovery of the price happens in a short time period. Similar recovery cannot be expected with every coins, so, it's good to analyze in a better way and make buying or investing into altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

Well as long as your in a trading part of the business in the industry every price in the market will be temporary because the demand and supply will always change from time to time so when you that the price increase is at your satisfaction sell it now but when the price decrease at your affordable budget then it will be the best time to buy bitcoina now.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:57 AM

Yes,price drops are temporary.Whenever there has been a drop,the price have always recovered and returned to its normal value and rose even more.So believe in Bitcoin,it has a really bright future.
I agree, we all don't know the possibilities of what would really happen on the price of bitcoin but we are all still believe that the price drop are just temporary, we all have known bitcoin for years and a lot of us are making possibilities that is happening. And as of now bitcoin price still the greatest coin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:00:35 AM

The moves of bitcoin is unpredictable, it can go low steep or can spike in a short. Everything is happening with time as well the circulation around the cryptocurrency network. Here, it is similar to a cyclic process where things gets repeated. The price decreases and soon the same bumps high which is continuing from the early days. This confirms that price fall is temporary.
Yes off course no need to worry about bitcoin price if you come to know that the price drop because this price will stay only for short time because bitcoin don’t compromise on its price and it change its price very fast from low to high because bitcoin is related with market trade stock exchange have also a very big role in price and it’s not a first time that it will be happen with bitcoin because its happen so many time in past and then it come back.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

The moves of bitcoin is unpredictable, it can go low steep or can spike in a short. Everything is happening with time as well the circulation around the cryptocurrency network. Here, it is similar to a cyclic process where things gets repeated. The price decreases and soon the same bumps high which is continuing from the early days. This confirms that price fall is temporary.
Yes off course no need to worry about bitcoin price if you come to know that the price drop because this price will stay only for short time because bitcoin don’t compromise on its price and it change its price very fast from low to high because bitcoin is related with market trade stock exchange have also a very big role in price and it’s not a first time that it will be happen with bitcoin because its happen so many time in past and then it come back.

I agree,  if you notice of this month, price drops and a lot of fluctuations has been happening in bitcoin. It is only temporarily dump and after a couple of days or weeks the value will rise again and will give a promising value. It's always been happen this thing to bitcoin that's why I am not worried whenever drops occur, I just truly believe in bitcoin that will getting more potential in the future,  that's why  I'm  still holding it in long-term. I would spend it in my future plan and that is to buy a house and lot and build my own business.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

You should be used to seeing bitcoin price swings. Its just the nature of the market and there are times that this drop occurs very short or it can go up to a week. But we all know that sooner the price will recover so I guess drops are normal and temporary. When I started with my bitcoin journey, I was also amazes with the price swings, but as a matured, I said this is just part of the process.

I think its evident in the last 3 months, specially after the China hard stance on bitcoin. It fall dramatically to around 30% if I'm not mistaken but again, its just temporary and bitcoin proves once again its recovery capability. And we should also understand that price drops is not 'bad', its a good point to enter the market because the price of bitcoin is so cheap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

It’s true that price going high and low is normal  and its apart of business because bitcoin is a digital currency and its price is related with market  trade so some time its price will go high and sometime its price will be high so no need to make panic because its normal and it can happen an time so this time also when you come to know that the price of bitcoin is going low so just need to wait for a right time and then you can sell bitcoin with good price.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

As in any capital market there are temporary price fluctuations. It's normal for the price to fluctuate. At a lower price its a good point enter the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

It’s true that price going high and low is normal  and its apart of business because bitcoin is a digital currency and its price is related with market  trade so some time its price will go high and sometime its price will be high so no need to make panic because its normal and it can happen an time so this time also when you come to know that the price of bitcoin is going low so just need to wait for a right time and then you can sell bitcoin with good price.

The price of the digital currency will not survive in one position, the price may not continue to rise and the price will not continue to decline. I may be someone who always has a high sense of optimism towards Bitcoin, so I feel that in the future Bitcoin will have an incredible price level, Price Could have increased up to hundreds of percent and this is one of the world's economic power. Bitcoin can be an easy currency and is often used by many people in the future. Bitcoin price is unlikely to survive on the same level, the price will always change depending on market share confidence in Bitcoin.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

Yes, it's only temporary. If you check bitcoin price every time, you'll know bitcoin price fluctuates, sometimes makes us happy because of the price increase, sometimes making us pretentious because the price goes down.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:46:30 PM

Of course price drops are only temporary. The long term view for BTC is up. As long as you hold that long term view, you should comfortably ride yourself out of all the fluctuations
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

Don't worry too much, the rise is continuing now after the dropped. That is just some investors dumped to cash out...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: