Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc down, everything down...  (Read 1966 times)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.

Bitcoin fork was cancelled, people don't get free coins anymore and have fears about scalability, thus they remove money from bitcoin and bitcoin price falls, bitcoin price falls and the uneducated panic and withdraw money from all cryptos, all prices fall. It's just part of the cycle, it will pass, don't panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

Don't worry about that sir, even the price of bitcoin decrease and others its normal. Every coin experiencing dump price. But for sure bitcoin will recover fastly and we see again 7k dollars . The best you do right now is to buy bitcoin because anytime they have possible the price increase again. So don't miss this opportunity . But its up to you if ylu want to but bitcoin or to sell that you have.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

Sure as hell seems like Bitcoin cash is on a rise up. People are pretty frustrated about the fact that this split didn't happen and they didn't they the free coins that they were hyping up so much. Bitcoin is bound do go down for a little bit. We were in a bubble that was formed from the thoughts of a fork, and there is no surprise that it has dropped a $1000. We should have a good rebound in set when it drops to 6000 if it ever does.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:21 PM

I dont care much bout btc goin down, cause i see that reason. The support lies around 6200 now.

What annoys me, is that the alts allways go with it. Mostly all of them. I cant stand it. Why is it so related. Why cant they be fn independant of btc.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

I dont care much bout btc goin down, cause i see that reason. The support lies around 6200 now.

What annoys me, is that the alts allways go with it. Mostly all of them. I cant stand it. Why is it so related. Why cant they be fn independant of btc.
You are not right. Bitcoin cash price goes up. This coin has gathered the capital that speculators hoped that will be introduced segwit2x. I am sure that if the fork took place then nothing would have changed. They just brought their capital and bitcoin would fall in value. I hope that the situation will soon stabiliziruemost.
manosqq

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:48 PM

Im not an investor.
Im using bitcoin for a couple of months.
Im using it to pay for some services(need almost 150 euro every month),i realize that its easier for me to gain btc and that gives me the feeling that im not "giving" money.

I dont care if the btc has high or low demand.I want to receive my purchase if not instantly then the same day.At the last few days thats impossible.
I dont want to pay 3+ euros for a payment of 50 euro.I checked my blockchain wallet a few minutes ago and the optimal fees to send 1mbtc was 11+euro!!!!!.WHat will happen if the bitcoin became real mainstream?

From my point of view (as consumer)if the btc remains as it is,without major updates(segwit2 its not an update,its a "breath"),its better to disappear and give its place to another crypto coin.

Some people call btc a ponzi scheme,in a ponzi the first users are the lucky ones.Today im not seeing any difference....

...sorry for my English
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:24 PM

the fees are ridiculous. Only cause of that alone btc cant become mainstream.
Abbexe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

The fact that BTC is down today does not mean that it wont go up again soon. Few month back it was not as high asit is today. So am hoping that BTC will soon come up again. No panic atall. I cherish my BTC so much.
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

If BTC went mainstream the fees wouldn't be 'ridiculous'.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:16:21 PM

Don't be annoyed mate, everyone is just riding the train of BCH so don't hate it. This is also happening to bitcoin and we are all happy when bitcoin's price is increasing. This is why bitcoin is volatile and you should be aware and prepared most of the time so that you won't hurt yourself when something like this is happening.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

If BTC went mainstream the fees wouldn't be 'ridiculous'.

the only reason we pay these is because we like to think we gonna make money of it...
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:25:16 PM

Everyone is apparently switching to BCH, opinions? I can't find anything to suggest BTC is going to combat scale-ability anytime soon.
With the cancellation of 2x fork the supporters of that fork are shifting their investment to bitcoin cash and so is the reason we are seeing some stagnation in the entire market,the price of bitcoin cash has recovered a lot from the past simply because the fork has being called off,with the price of bitcoin soaring for a long time,expect this correction and will have another rally at a later time.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

Don't be annoyed mate, everyone is just riding the train of BCH so don't hate it. This is also happening to bitcoin and we are all happy when bitcoin's price is increasing. This is why bitcoin is volatile and you should be aware and prepared most of the time so that you won't hurt yourself when something like this is happening.
Don't lose hope this is normal situation in bitcoin. All falls down and we think of our investment will lose its value, but lets not stop from there it will rise again. Yes exactly its volatile and it is normal that price ups and down.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:57:09 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 12:16:05 AM by Bonanzacoin

Now chinese are selling altcoins of for bch... ridiculous how news sensitive the sheep are.

and they are all gonna get dumped on.

2 times in one day. Congrats on the succesfull pnd's.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:28 AM

IOTA moved against that day ago, but got caught in the overall market sentiment. Alts arent solitudes, they are crypto.

$6200 has been 10/21 pike, I am more looking at the 9/02 former ATH since we never dived below that, should be the harder floor.
Depends upon delivery of Lightning. The sooner, the better.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

I am sharing your frustration. I think most of us are really frustrated right now. I was happy looking at my blockfolio yesterday because even if Bitcoin is going down a little, the altcoins are flying. But it ended up very short-lived in that Bitcoin continued to fall down to less than $6,700 and then the altcoins followed suit. This is the most frustrating part. Because if Bitcoin goes up very high, the altcoins are going red but when Bitcoin goes down too low, the altcoins are still red.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

It's  part of the life cycle of bitcoin remember when bitcoin was still 1,000-2,000 US dollars but now price is 6,500 it's  because we got use to the price surge of bitcoin that we think it is at low but no we should just be thankful that it did not go down as low as 3,000 US dollars patience is important when you are investing  in this kind of activities.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:56 AM

No one here in forum want this happen, but you should aware of that .this is part of cryptocurrency not all coin will always going up. We should know that anytime the price can decrease.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

Today I checked bitcoin price, I opened my coins.ph account then I notice bitcoin price is down to 6500$. Down from the price yesterday. It feels sad. I
sure no one wants this. The topic I have read last (2) two days ago is already happening but still do not know the reason why it is happening. Can someone tells us ? Someone said bitcoin price will not hit 8000$, and it will drop. Ow my, its happening. I can't beleive it. Until when? I just hope some other altcoins increase or even the eth. By that I can still get back my losses or earn a big amount of money. I know this is a part of bitcoin so we have no other choice.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

because they are not standalone projects that were created to do something meaningful. instead they are mostly projects created for the sole purpose of getting pump and dumped so that people can make more bitcoin out of them or generally more money.
everyone in here is in it for more bitcoin and eventually more money. not to get more altcoins that is why they dump their altcoins to get back in bitcoin trading and make the most profit out of its movements.

that is also one of the reasons why people compare altcoin market with Penny Stocks market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: