Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc down, everything down...  (Read 1966 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.

Don't be annoyed mate, everyone is just riding the train of BCH so don't hate it. This is also happening to bitcoin and we are all happy when bitcoin's price is increasing. This is why bitcoin is volatile and you should be aware and prepared most of the time so that you won't hurt yourself when something like this is happening.
Don't lose hope this is normal situation in bitcoin. All falls down and we think of our investment will lose its value, but lets not stop from there it will rise again. Yes exactly its volatile and it is normal that price ups and down.
We can't blame those people that are too worried about the dip. They can't see the advantage of bitcoin while on the dip, this is now buying back time for those people that are just waiting for the fruit to get down from a tree. And now bitcoin is on that stage so if I were you don't be annoyed or worried about this fall down of bitcoin, everything will be back to normal as we are all aware about that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sensill

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:15:13 AM

it is correction after 2x cancelled and BCH rise and may take more than 2 days and we will see it rise again

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.

Don't be annoyed mate, everyone is just riding the train of BCH so don't hate it. This is also happening to bitcoin and we are all happy when bitcoin's price is increasing. This is why bitcoin is volatile and you should be aware and prepared most of the time so that you won't hurt yourself when something like this is happening.
Don't lose hope this is normal situation in bitcoin. All falls down and we think of our investment will lose its value, but lets not stop from there it will rise again. Yes exactly its volatile and it is normal that price ups and down.
We can't blame those people that are too worried about the dip. They can't see the advantage of bitcoin while on the dip, this is now buying back time for those people that are just waiting for the fruit to get down from a tree. And now bitcoin is on that stage so if I were you don't be annoyed or worried about this fall down of bitcoin, everything will be back to normal as we are all aware about that.
Now is the time of technical analysic and traders have experience. Before buy Bitcoin, we need to calculate the base price Bitcoin can stop down more and bounce in a short time (is not change the trend because we do not know exactly the current trending of Bitcoin).
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:21 PM

post on reddit, could not have saidf it better:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7c8q4a/how_i_feel_about_crypto_right_now/
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

it is correction after 2x cancelled and BCH rise and may take more than 2 days and we will see it rise again
I think let us wait to rise again and most said everything will be back to high its value again. Even Bch currently rising it will be back to normal and stable the price. So I believe bitcoin will be high again.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Then leave lol
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

Then leave lol

lemme guess... (cynical, which is usually the case) (former) pokerplayer?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

Then leave lol

If that's your judgement of me, how do you judge yourself based on your OP?

Yes, former poker player. I played at the 2016 Poker with friends series. Lost my whole balance of $20.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

Then leave lol

Yes, former poker player. I played at the 2016 Poker with friends series. Lost my whole balance of $20.

yeah whatever, ur reply is simply cynical and totally not funny although u said lol, but u didnt lolled did u?

Its more like some lame forumtrooper comment to make urself look smarter to urself and possibly others as well in ur mind, cause u probably dumb af but unwilling to see that.

Also *legend status* Nerd.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

Bitcoin down but i think altcoins will go up and even ether will go up. Sometimes we felt sadness when bitcoin goes down but it doesnt mean that everything will go down. Just always be positive and trust bitcoin.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

A revealing article in this reddit post (safe link) about the current scheme: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7c7eiz/segwit_2x_is_not_going_to_happen_it_never_was/

"The plan goes like this:  
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash.  
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.    
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash.  
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10%  
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it.  
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it.  
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin..  
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out..  

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED.  
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap.  
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money.
chermah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

Come on, are you serious guys ? the market cap is roughly the same (so no that much money came in), i guess a lot of bots orchestrated this pump since a few days now in an attempt to defy Bitcoin and make a lot of money :smiley: i guess Roger Ver wants to be a billionaire now

If you think that just by magic billion of dollars are just going to go out from BTC to BCH you either are a sheep, a fool or a pseudo crypto journalist or Roger Ver lol
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:55:06 PM

Now is the time of technical analysic and traders have experience. Before buy Bitcoin, we need to calculate the base price Bitcoin can stop down more and bounce in a short time (is not change the trend because we do not know exactly the current trending of Bitcoin).
The transaction fees are crazy now and yet I'll still believe and stay to bitcoin. This is just something that's explainable and it happened before. I'm only waiting for those miners to get back so that they'll mine more bitcoin as the difficulty was lowered I guess as many jumped to mine bitcoin cash. Everything will be fine then just like Rancho is saying, 'all iz well'.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:04:10 PM

Really? Is eberything go dowm? Look an Bitcoin cash, Ethereum classic — this tokens feels good.  Smiley
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

Well it was expected for price to go down a bit, before SegWit2x and hard fork. But now when SegWit2x is not coming, it is kinda odd to see price drop this much. But I guess what ever happen Bitcoins price will recover after sometime, at least that is what happened last time. A lot of people support Bitcoin, and even more are coming, so I see no reason why we should be afraid of Bitcoins future. But only time will tell.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

Then leave lol

yeah whatever, ur reply is simply cynical and totally not funny although u said lol, but u didnt lolled did u?

Its more like some lame forumtrooper comment to make urself look smarter to urself and possibly others as well in ur mind, cause u probably dumb af but unwilling to see that.

Never answered my question. If I was you I'd be accusing you of being illiterate. Wink

Anyways, say what you will, but if the volatility is something you cannot handle why bother? Put your investment into a savings account. Complaining isn't going to do anything for you.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

Then leave lol

Never answered my question. If I was you I'd be accusing you of being illiterate. Wink

Anyways, say what you will, but if the volatility is something you cannot handle why bother? Put your investment into a savings account. Complaining isn't going to do anything for you.

im not obliged to answer stupid questions. Ever heard of a forum? Where u can share ur experiences. Mayb to enlighten some frustration that others might have as well? Does that mean i should leave just because i highlight that? Ur narrowminded i guess. And simpleminded for that matter. But hey keep thinkin ur a big shot @ *legendary* status lol. U allready got to prestige 10 at COD? Im sure it means a lot to ur mom.
chadzscript

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:49 AM

Not everything maybe it's just your bitcoin investment.. we all know that investing in bitcoin is a risk so i think we need to accept and if you think bitcoin is going to down then sell it.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

Because crypto world related with bitcoin. you bitcoin start dump then all altcoin also dump. bitcoin Possible to go down more and so
alt are also dumping. 

Mehedi72

Activity: 703
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

yes mate, Funny. coins and tokens of cryto world are interrelated and depends on bitcoin.  when the price of Bitcoin was dump around 6000 Dollar, same time alt was also dump including eth. but now  You can see the price of Bitcoin already pump aound 7500 Dollar. Possible to go pump more and so alt are also pumping including eth  

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: