Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc down, everything down...  (Read 1966 times)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

Bitcoin value highly affects alt coin market, if there is a sudden rise in the value of Bitcoin one can expect a crash in alt coins as there values starts dumping as seen in the previous days. Also, if Bitcoin values falls it can pull everything down but this is not true every time. Like recently, after Segwit2x got cancelled Bitcoin price started falling and investment started following into alt coins and among all BCH got highly pumped. So, market is highly unpredictable and anything can happen if Bitcoin is going up or down.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:38:17 AM

I had some zrx on my portfolio and i have red numbers again.. it is okay, i have not lost money because bitcoin increased a lot today, so i am on a break-even situation, but it is not good to have altcoins with red numbers.
I dont know why zrx is going down again, i thought that the bearish trend was already over, but a lot of altcoins are dropping right now and it seems that the bleed time is now starting again.
The only ones who are still in green are lisk, litecoin, and ethereum, the other ones are all in red.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

Bitcoin value highly affects alt coin market, if there is a sudden rise in the value of Bitcoin one can expect a crash in alt coins as there values starts dumping as seen in the previous days. Also, if Bitcoin values falls it can pull everything down but this is not true every time. Like recently, after Segwit2x got cancelled Bitcoin price started falling and investment started following into alt coins and among all BCH got highly pumped. So, market is highly unpredictable and anything can happen if Bitcoin is going up or down.
Altcoin gets hammered so hard in the dollar value if bitcoin down, but if the bitcoin goes like this time and altcoin gets down on its bitcoin value. And the conclusion about the bitcoin is not giving any trend or impact to the price. Because the altcoin still need to re-corrected their value again into the bitcoin and dollars. bitcoin as the main currency that already pegged by a lot of the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:10:37 AM

Right now some altcoins show growth in terms of USD, but the same is not happening with relation to bitcoin. The price decline of altcoins always gets related to the bitcoin, because altcoins were dependents whereas bitcoin is independent to grow a of its own.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

EVERYTHING IS DOWN ~ I HATE THIS.
If this is how you feel, Bitcoin isn't for you. Please take this advice seriously: for as long as cryptocurrencies exist, it's completely "normal" to go up and down 10-50% per day.
You can't expect anything that can go up 10,000% in a few months to never drop, and you shouldn't invest more than you're willing to lose.

It's just part of the game. Of course I hate seeing my coins drop in value too, but I've been around long enough, so instead of panic selling, I stick to my plan: only sell at certain price levels.
Agreed. Ups and down are part of a currency, it can never happen that after spring autumn do not come, every hight has a fall so predicting that bitcoin price won't fall is totally senseless because every currency face the same fate of rise and fall. But after a fall it will boast and will go very far, and set new records of success , but in today's age bitcoin is not totally leading so cash out some bitcoin and keep it safe so to use it when bitcoin fall
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.

If you are investing on something don't expect that every day is a green day. You should understand that there will be days that your investment's price might go down but you must hope that it will go up again.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

WHY?!! So fn annoying. EVERYTHING IS DOWN again today, just when things were starting to look good again. I HATE THIS.
I think this is just a small impact, bitcoin prices will return to its orbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: