Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 07:19:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: cat
myaka - 0 (0%)
jessica - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Cheap Electricity for Mining  (Read 924 times)
bitcoinmining2017

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

Hi,

Anybody who is interested in mining with cheap electricity with less than 3 cents per k/w.
We have large space facility, cold environment, security with maintance. For those who have mining equipments and looking for cheap electricity, we can help you in Kazakhstan.

And for those who don't have mining equipments and wants to mine, we can deliver it and install it for you.
We have already several companies that are mining in our facility.

Let me know if you guys are interested, drop me an e-mail to y.sarsenov@gmail.com

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honeyb0y

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

Hi,

Anybody who is interested in mining with cheap electricity with less than 3 cents per k/w.
We have large space facility, cold environment, security with maintance. For those who have mining equipments and looking for cheap electricity, we can help you in Kazakhstan.

And for those who don't have mining equipments and wants to mine, we can deliver it and install it for you.

Let me know if you guys are interested, drop me an e-mail to y.sarsenov@gmail.com

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

How much us the minimum investment that you are looking for? How can I be sure that you are a legitimate company and do you have a feasibility study available for investors? Interested on this one since electricity on our country is around 21 cents. If I can prove your legitimacy I might consider your company.

Silverstone1111

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

How much us the minimum investment that you are looking for? How can I be sure that you are a legitimate company and do you have a feasibility study available for investors? Interested on this one since electricity on our country is around 21 cents. If I can prove your legitimacy I might consider your company.
Yaa I also want to know about the legitimacy of your company !!! I would like to know more. Do you guys have a website ?? The electricity rate seems to be very cheap. In my country it is 13 cents per watt.
savioroshan

Activity: 420

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:35 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

How people are going to trust your service ? No one is going to trust your service because of your newbie status. I suggest you to increase the trust level of your account before offering this type of services and let me tell you, its not possible to increase the reputation of your account within a day or two . It takes months for that. Or you can do one thing. Just ask any high rank member of this forum who is from your country to visit your space facility and write a review about it here in this forum.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                        ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
Batmain

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

How people are going to trust your service ? No one is going to trust your service because of your newbie status. I suggest you to increase the trust level of your account before offering this type of services and let me tell you, its not possible to increase the reputation of your account within a day or two . It takes months for that. Or you can do one thing. Just ask any high rank member of this forum who is from your country to visit your space facility and write a review about it here in this forum.

If they can provide some shots and some website and legit information about them then people will avail this service, and you can't just say "we have a very cheap" without proof, power savers nowadays is one of the most in demand technology besides the crypto world, you can make a lot of money by patenting your way of saving electricity through mining. Get some reputation first and then success will come later. We desperately in need for these kind of services and I'm hoping you can deliver this right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Princa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:04:29 AM

I think it is good to go to a really cheap hotel or motel in your area and start mining 24/7. There is no risk on your end, and you can make sure nobody comes into your room.
contecsion

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

In order to get cheap power supply you have to contact the local authorities for the agreement. Power is one of the key determinants of the profitability of miners. Finding a good power source is that you have been successful part of getting the miners.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
grifter1870

Activity: 112

Stake Moderator @Stake.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

I think it is good to go to a really cheap hotel or motel in your area and start mining 24/7. There is no risk on your end, and you can make sure nobody comes into your room.
lol i was a working in the hotels before, and i know there is a split of bills from electricity and water always....
bitcoinmining2017

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

Yaa I also want to know about the legitimacy of your company !!! I would like to know more. Do you guys have a website ?? The electricity rate seems to be very cheap. In my country it is 13 cents per watt.
Hi, our company is legit. Our website is http://bngroup.kz/  We are under BN Invest division. Anybody who is interested to invest more than $1 million, we can provide you the large space facility, security, and cheap electricity in a cold environment. For those who are individually wants to mine in a small quantity, we can provide you but with different conditions and electricity will be 5 cents per k/w.
Please understand us, for those who think we are scam, if you want to check out the space, you are more than welcome to visit us, but we don't want to give out too many information here. If you are interested and want to know more, please be free to send an e-mail. Thank you for your understandings.
Our job right now is to get more companies and individuals from all over the world.
Thank you.

hamza987

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

The only way you get cheap electricity now a days is to steal electricity from somewhere else house 😂

Agostosmori

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:54:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

Can you guys provide some proof that your company really exist.  You have the most cheapest electricity and that is best for mining,with that amount of electricity mining will really be profitable but a proof that your miners are really running would really help an investor to decide.

bitcoinmining2017

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

Can you guys provide some proof that your company really exist.  You have the most cheapest electricity and that is best for mining,with that amount of electricity mining will really be profitable but a proof that your miners are really running would really help an investor to decide.

Hi, our website is http://bngroup.kz/  We are under BN Invest division. Anybody who is interested to invest more than $1 million, we can provide you the large space facility, security, and cheap electricity in a cold environment. For those who are individually wants to mine in a small quantity, we can provide you but with different conditions and electricity will be 5 cents per k/w.
if you want to check out the space, you are more than welcome to visit us, but we don't want to give out too many information here. If you are interested and want to know more, please be free to send an e-mail. Thank you for your understandings.
Thank you.
squall1066
Legendary

Activity: 1988

www.bitcointalk.club

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

unfortunately your site is not in English, I am not a English supremacy party but if you want to reach out to the rest of the world you will need to create different languages for anyone to read.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄

Bitrated user: squall1066.
palle11

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

The only way you get cheap electricity now a days is to steal electricity from somewhere else house 😂

If at all mining will be successful, making it illicit might not really be the best. Whatever is done in secrecy comes back calling. Though it is a cheap electricity and profitable for minning

Odaiski

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

Can you PM your mobile phone number please?
SilenceOtherWorld

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

got any details on how to process would look like
Odaiski

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

I never seen this price in Kazakhstan. How can you offer such a good price?
Illegaly? Do you work with companies? Can we sign contract for electricity?
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

seemingly interesting, will tetpi I not so sure with the promotion that you provide. I think if you want to promote your cheap electric service is also attentive to the fragrant setatus rank you first. Let everyone believe the same you that you really promote this service

kitkat008

View Profile
Today at 08:16:58 AM

Allot of people are interested. But no trust
Factmine

Activity: 305

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
Today at 11:22:15 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarsenov

Of course there would be a lot of people wanting to mine with cheap electricity and with that low cost for sure someone will be interest. However, I don't think anyone will be interested in believing you OP. You have no credibility, all you posted is just a plain ad and there is no proof that you will not run with the equipment sent to you. The equipment is extremely expensive, and if anyone had one, they won't just send them blindly to you.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄