Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:50:36 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks offering only 1.3% interest rates for Savings Account  (Read 2323 times)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

In my country here,  the bank that offer highest interest rate to my knowledge offer 1.6%. This rate to me is ridiculous and that's why I stop keeping large money in the bank. Although,  consider the fact it is risk free, it is not really bad to some people if they don't have anything to do with their money.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

In our country banks offered 2% interest rate on the savings account which is very low like if you deposit one lakh cash then you will receive 2000 n quarter basis so we can say that investors will receive only .167% on monthly basis and bitcoin is the best option. Bitcoin value is more big in the future but it takes some time for it.

brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

This is wicked on the part of the bank and the government regulating them. Now you should start wondering why you should deposit your money in the bank when the interest will make no sense at the end. Meanwhile, you will marvel at the interest rate this banks place on loan.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

I went to my bank today to change money to foreign currency because I will be traveling abroad soon. I asked the lady what are the current annual interest rates if you decide to give your money to bank for certain period of time without being able to withdraw that money (Savings Account).
She said proudly that zhe interest rate is 1.3% which is the highest in the country. I was holding my laugh and smiled kindly to her and I said that even 1.3% is not enough for me.
What do you guys think? I think 1.3% per year is a joke. Money can lose that much value in one year so you didn't actually profit at all. What kind of interets rates do you get at your banks?

My saving in the banks always reduced because administration fee. I am prefer not saving much money in the bank and i am prefer convert it to several asset. Its much more profitable than keep it on banks account
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

A friend is a very small percentage.It is better to leave money in bitcoin or some other altcoin.In my country, for a Deposit for 1 year, you can receive from 9 to 13% depending on the amount of the Deposit.I would like to know at what percentage this Bank issues loans?It would be interesting to calculate how much the Bank will earn without doing anything))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: