Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:51:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 2407 times)
jercess

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

GoNetwor (https://gonetwork.co)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lomperd1

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:42:11 PM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
finzyoj

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

Right. Without proper management of many and used it to buy things that not really necessary, you could not meet your goal even how hard and how long you earn money. It is good decision to keep bitcoin and use for investment to gain more profit from it. Most of people run to collect bitcoin in order to earn to provide daily needs and keeping bitcoin is last thing to do when there is enough income that can support all what is needed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
waynechong1995

Activity: 168

🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶 ICO started!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

I would reinvest more within this crypto industry, not bitcoin but buying other potential alts for more profits, for physical goods i would seriously go for expensive assets like cars, rigs or house if i could afford to. But since i'm starting just for i think a year or so, those profits i gained were exchanged back into my local fiats own leisure, don't forget to fuel your passion for more in crypto, money is only yours when you had them in your pocket wallet  Tongue

Maestro75

I will be fine...

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

This question is like asking someone where and how they spend money they have. Bitcoin is fiat in digital/virtual form and that's what is different from the paper money/fiat. Thus, people will spend it as they would fiat. I spend mine on family upkeep and on myself while I invest the rest buying altcoins.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Sprectre - 5M$ sold just in pre-sale !

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

The greatest part I have spent today from money I earned throught Bitcoin went into computer components. Just second, clothes. I believe in Bitcoin as an everyday currency, not a speculative asset you would keep preciously somewhere in the hope its value would rise.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
arlinxoha

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

I spend a part of income from Bitcoin at the cost of my studies. With the rest of the parts, I fulfill all my needs. And sometimes I give a lot of gifts to my family. Even I earn some money for my future. Bitcoin really helps me a lot. I love bitcoin.

DaMut

Activity: 378

[I] [<][3] [Y][O][U]

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

i used it to pay my needs,expenses and other stuff in my real life.
of course other than that what else ?
it's very simple actually,we're doing the trade in order to get profit and then we use it to pay/buy our needs in our real life.
no matter what is going on with our global economy,
everyday we need food to life and we need to pay the expanses to life.
even though our economy face the crisis,that thing will always be there and we can not avoid it at all.

Kolly

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:45 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I spend my money buying our needs i donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.
EugeneAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

I would reinvest it. Investing profits (if you already have some) are usually quite easy coming (if you are not doing intraday). So you wan't be in a problem if you lose them.
So reinvest and try to gain more. If you lose — you won't be dissapointed much.
If you win — you would win even more
curry101

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

No, i dont spend my money from bitcoin, im earning all the bitcoin i gained. I will spend it if there is an emergency or it there is something important to buy and much i need. I earn bitcoin because if i earn much bitcoin i will invest it to gain more income.

Himanshu111

Activity: 238

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

I don't usually spend my earnings from Bitcoin for everyday purposes. I only spend my earnings from Bitcoin to buy various tokens i think have potential to grow ortho invest in an ICO i think is promising. Personally i like to hold my Bitcoins for future purposes as Bitcoins are the fastest growing investments available in the world and you can expect a very high value of Bitcoin in the coming years for sure.

chukaday

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

I dont spend yet because I havent gained enough to put me in a spot where I can start spending bitcoin freely. Hopefully sometime in 2018 I will have enough BTC that I can spend some here and there, will be a nice feeling!
btcjocan

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to buy load and send load to my friends who wants to buy prepaid load. Maybe I will also use this to pay some bills for my electricity bill and water bills and even paying when I will shop online. As of now I'm just using it for buying and sending lid because it it is more convenient to use and you can earn bigger profit than using your Sim card retailer to load somebody.

dmamigo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

I don't usually spend my earnings from Bitcoin for everyday purposes. I only spend my earnings from Bitcoin to buy various tokens i think have potential to grow ortho invest in an ICO i think is promising. Personally i like to hold my Bitcoins for future purposes as Bitcoins are the fastest growing investments available in the world and you can expect a very high value of Bitcoin in the coming years for sure.

Mostly people who is considering it as an asset, they probably won't spend it easily. Even myself, don't tend to spend it unless I require to.
Usually I spent purchasing international services and products. Paying with Bitcoin is hassle free and easy. Also converted into fiat for some local expenditure.

cr_liev

Activity: 140

technical researches, new technologies, traveling

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

Well, it's too early to spend this money. I guess the best decision would be trade and wait, and learn how to manage your assets so that you don't spend crypto

Kronos21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

I don't spend bitcoins. It turns out that we all spend only Fiat. All, without exception, are now forced to change their bitcoins for Fiat, and only then make purchases. Had the chance to see changes in this direction but after the abolition of segwit2x this perspective began to move away. It now remains for the government to impose taxes and bitcoin will lose much of their capitalization.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:16:39 PM

Well, it's too early to spend this money. I guess the best decision would be trade and wait, and learn how to manage your assets so that you don't spend crypto
maybe in my part i spend my bitcoin through investing and trading and the rest i hold and save it for an emergency purpose.because  everytime we invest there will be a big chance to multiply our btc so instead of spenfing it through things that is  not really important we can spend  it through thing that wad importand  and smarter way to gain mor.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
hildacitra

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:15 PM

I spend it to pay my sister's tuition fee and fulfill my family's daily needs. these daily needs are not only in terms of primary needs but also secondary needs. in addition, I start to invest my bitcoin in order to get profit.

alishawaiz

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:07 PM

I am single person.so i use all my profits for enjoying my life and fulfilling my ddesires.which mostly technology related.like laptop,cellphone etc Smiley
CarnagexD

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

I spend a part of income from Bitcoin at the cost of my studies. With the rest of the parts, I fulfill all my needs. And sometimes I give a lot of gifts to my family. Even I earn some money for my future. Bitcoin really helps me a lot. I love bitcoin.
I usually spend some of my money from bitcoin in needs of my schooling. As a student, bitcoin has become a big help for me in some or most my financial needs as a student. Because as of now that I have known one of the ways how to earn I don't ask for money from my parents. I usually pay my own expenses at school. I guess it is not just a big help for me but also for my parents.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
CarnagexD

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:57 PM

I usually spend some of my money from bitcoin in needs of my schooling. As a student, bitcoin has become a big help for me in some or most my financial needs as a student. Because as of now that I have known one of the ways how to earn I don't ask for money from my parents. I usually pay my own expenses at school. I guess it is not just a big help for me but also for my parents.

besiramidi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

I am single person.so i use all my profits for enjoying my life and fulfilling my ddesires.which mostly technology related.like laptop,cellphone etc Smiley
Why don't you keep them to investing more ? Then you could buy more things than just cellphone and laptop?
Aztek

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
I as a student, i usually spend most of the money I get from bitcoin to buy my needs at school, to pay some bills for my school and to spend it on  buying some foods and some personal needs. That is why sometimes I don't get money from my parents anymore. Atleast i can get to help my parents by shouldering my own expenses.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

I put half of my earnings into savings and then the other half goes into things that I may want to buy. I currency exchange my BTC over to PayPal or some form of gift card and then purchase using that. There reason I do that conversion is that often times you can get discounted items when paying with bitcoin, which gives me reason to make that extra few bucks for the conversion.

djgtr

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

I put half of my earnings into savings and then the other half goes into things that I may want to buy. I currency exchange my BTC over to PayPal or some form of gift card and then purchase using that. There reason I do that conversion is that often times you can get discounted items when paying with bitcoin, which gives me reason to make that extra few bucks for the conversion.
well same as money we need  to spend btc wisely to avoit lossing of some benefiys or maybe profit.the bitcoin must be hold or preserve to the next coming movement of the market place i do beliwve that holding it and waiting for the next price  to rise may lead us to the possibility of gaining profit .i believe patience is a virtue on doing this such a hard thing because holding without patience is not going to work.

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

Pleione527

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

I usually spend my bitcoin in paying some of my bills I also use it to finance some of my daily expenses and because of this I get the chance to buy things that I want but my salary can't afford to buy some of my bitcoins are kept in my wallet this I keep for a long term investment and hope in the future I can become more financially stable because of bitcoin

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
darkangel020716

Activity: 92

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

i spend it in my daily lives like paying a bills, my allowance, to pay my tuition fees and give money to my parents, all i can say is bitcoin is a big help for me so i work hard to earn a virtual money that can fullfill my daily needs, some of my incomes spent on investing in some altcoins that i think has a potential to pump up in the market.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
kimpena

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

Most of my money that I gained from bitcoin is being save for my future. While some are being use to buy things I wanted. I usually think twice on where to use my money I gained from it. Because earning bitcoin is not that easy, yes its income is big but of course we must be a wise spender. We must not spend it in whatever and whenever we want. I limit myself in buying things which are unimportant to me. Well I basically focus on my basic needs.

francedeni

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

i spend it in my daily lives like paying a bills, my allowance, to pay my tuition fees and give money to my parents, all i can say is bitcoin is a big help for me so i work hard to earn a virtual money that can fullfill my daily needs, some of my incomes spent on investing in some altcoins that i think has a potential to pump up in the market.
That's nice, this is to prove that bitcoin has helping many users. You can pay your own bills and other necessity, even me I usually spend money from bitcoin to buy goods and services in fiat currency. Bitcoin is very helpful to many we could use btc anytime and Im thankful for it.

Noeter31

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

f I use it to pay for electricity, then I will buy it for the reason that I want to buy bitcoin is a great help for every member here to grow.
sinta23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:05:59 AM

f I use it to pay for electricity, then I will buy it for the reason that I want to buy bitcoin is a great help for every member here to grow.
if I use it as a necessity first, and give parents as well. if it's got a lot of new I want to do something else, which can help the upcoming economy. because that need always increases.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
Sale_man

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:18:58 AM

Since i live in a country where few people have access to online shopping and funds to inject into their bankrolls on gambling websites , i convert my money to fiat and sell those euros or dollars to them so they can purchase something online whether it is a game , gambling , or whatever they want and they pay me in our own currency with a little benefit of course because foreign currencies are hard to reach here . And i spend that money in improving my living and to pay for my studies .
Firefox07

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

I am saving all my money from bitcoin. Because it is for the future of my baby. But if i earn big enough from bitcoin i will spend it in buying a car.

Sled

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:01 AM

I spend mostly my money from bitcoin in clothes and shoes. I like fashion so i often put the money there but i only spend for at least 1-2 times per 3 months so it is not a bad thing for me because i can monitor my activities and control myself. For the rest of my bitcoin goes to my wallet for long term holding and some of it are invested in altcoins for risk management and diversification.

dewi91

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:03:37 AM

I usually spend my money from bitcoin for buying some bags, clothes, shoes and many things.. I love shopping and when I join in bitcoin, I can get Extra money for shopping.. that's really great.. I can buy something that I want, I am so happy..
chadzscript

DONE is better than perfect!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

I spend it by buying musician staff because i am building a music room to record my conposition and i am planning to make vlogs/channel on youtube lol.
Aryanto28

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:53:33 AM

For me money from bitcoin is unexpected luck then money from bitcoin that I spend for my hobby needs and do not forget to share also to the closest relatives and friends so that they can also feel the money from this bitcoin. by sharing also we can simultaneously introduce bitcoin to friends and others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
carriebee

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

From the time I acquire bitcoin I usually spend it when I needed to buy things for my family. Because I hold bitcoin from the start so I spend it for emergency purposes the rest of my bitcoin for long term.

reijusama2583

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:57:19 AM

I'm living in a third world country where in the poverty state was so very high. Well the money that i can get from the bitcoin, I'm just gonna save it in the bank so that in the near future i can have money to sustain my daily needs and education. As of now I'm just investing it on my education by means of buying things that are related to my profession.

carlisle1

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:02:23 AM

Practically speaking all my house billings paid thru my income from btc,so my regular wage is for my family expenses.but other than that my bitcoins stays on my wallet.i dont wanna spend it all because im still believe that in a short time the value will continuously increase and my earning will grow better and better.

RenegadeMind

Activity: 616

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- CHIMAERA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:06:09 AM

What I want to spend it on is gas, groceries, and regular bills.

I think I like to HODL a bit too much sometimes.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
kittybabe@06

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

Im newbie and im not yet experience getting money from bitcoin.. Soon if i got money i will spend it to my family and buy for our new tricycle
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

I typically don't spend any of what I earn if I am going to be honest, most of the time it goes right back into the machine in one way or another. The occasional time that I do take some out it typically goes into another investment, which typically has those returns invested again... I'm a pretty boring person aren't I?

I have considered putting some of the earnings I get from Bitcoin into some "funner" things like firearms or car parts, but I never got around to it sadly.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
ritsel02

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

Even though I have a regular job now, there's still a time that monthly salary is not enough for our needs and because of this situation the easiest option for me is to cash out my fund here in bitcoin. We cannot predict emergency situations that money is very necessary so I'm saving my income in my bitcoin wallet and would also like to do traiding too using this money, but when cashing it out is necessary I'm using it to sustain our needs.
entrepmind23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

From time to time, if ever I got some bitcoin I earn here in the forum, I use it to pay some expenses because of the shortage of fiat I earn. Fortunately, the platform in our country let me deposit my bitcoin directly to my bank account and there are some bills as well that I can pay directly with bitcoin without the need to convert to fiat. My plan for the long term is to earn enough bitcoin and then make a business offline so that I would not be force to convert my bitcoin to fiat because I would have enough source of income to pay for the bills.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Specialforce

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

We all know that earning here in bitcoin is not an easy thing so whenever I am earning here, I always make sure that I spend it for something important and not nonsense. Usually I spend it to help my parents with the house expenditures and sometimes I don't ask for them for allowance anymore since I already have my own money. Sometimes I spend it also for my needs and wants.
P60

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:38 AM

The value of bitcoin is increasing a lot these days and the profit I am gaining is also improving. I usually spend less because I know saving would be better and I also make sure that the things I am spending with my bitcoin is worth it. Even though I had earned a lot already, I don't carelessly spend my money because I know that there would come a time where bitcoin would fall down.

Euroda

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

I do not earn that much from my currenct job and sometimes I experience shortage of money from it making it hard to pay my expenses at my house. Good thing bitcoin was there so I was able to pay those pending expenses. I even earn more in bitcoin than in my real job since the value of bitcoin has grown a lot these days. I am glad bitcoin was able to help me in dealing with my financial problems.
Drakula

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

Oppurtunities are everywhere so every time I will meet one on the way I don't let it go away. I usually get large amount of money on those and that helped me in providing my daily needs and wants since I am still a student and I am not liable for a job. It is a good oppurtunity for me because I can not produce money by myself yet through a job but bitcoin and enabled me to do it.
RushKing

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:10 AM

Well it depends on the situation whenever I am spending my bitcoin but most of the time I am avoiding spending too much since the value of bicoin has been growing a lot nowadays. It would benefit me more if I will save more than spending. My expenses in my house are usual ones I am spending my bitcoin with and I find bitcoin effective in making me earn money.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

I usually spend my money from bitcoins to buy some stuff online. The moment when I got my coins I usually contacted someone to exchange my coins with paypal balance so that I can buy anything in a buy and sell website with paypal as a payment method because they are not offering bitcoins. The remaining coins will be used for other activities, like converting into fiat and trading.

Dontme

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:22 AM

Well, I spend my money from bitcoin to built our house, then after that I want to spend it to build a business where I can fine income everyday while waiting for my bounty rewards in two to three months sometimes.

Fasunathan

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

Where do I spend my money from Bitcoin? Well, I just keep it in my Bitcoin wallet because if I will spend it, then I will lose the opportunity of gaining so I did not try to spend it yet. Maybe if I already stored enough bitcoin I will spend but since now I am currently having small amount of bitcoin, I am not yet spending it. But sooner or later I will also spend some of it for my family.

rosepetals

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

Spending it through investments,for daily needs also,looking forward to earn more for my family to be financially free through my earnings in bitcoin,i also make sure to spend it in a good way because it was not that easy to earn money  here it requires more effort and knowledge.
Planning also to help my parents and relatives who needs financial support,the rest is for my savings.

wantjokull

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

For now the whole purpose of my bitcoin is to store them into my vault and let them grow to higher rates with the time. If by any chance I need the money in emergency then I will just convert it into the fiat currency at best rates and then will use it through my bank account. If my friends or families are attached to it then I will just send the bitcoin over to their addresses for their use. Besides that my local bitcoin wallet gives me features like top up of mobile phones, DTH recharges and much more which I do use many times as it is quick and easy. I don’t usually buy more things from the online store by using the bitcoin because my sole purpose is to grow them at this point and not to spend much. So just small things and not the bigger one.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Dewao

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:12:24 AM

You can spend your bitcoin to your bills, buy the things you want. But me i'd rather to save first then by next year i will sell it. It is much better to help me when the price will continue rising. For now i have a job that can provide all my needs everyday so i just save my bitcoin  for the next year.

gondar1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Well i use the money I earn from trading bitcoins to pay my bills and apartment rent. If I have some extra left I usually save it to buy some accessories for my computer and my cellphone.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
bristlefront

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:20 AM

I spend my bitcoins on some essential things or sometimes expensive food that suits my taste.

Creepings

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

I spend my bitcoins on some essential things or sometimes expensive food that suits my taste.

Wow, that is nice. I can't afford so much bitcoin to food because I am a type of bitcoin user who holds my bitcoin for a period of time. But I use them sometimes in buying some items on Steam or maybe a game on Steam. My recent game that I bought is PUBG which I enjoy playing today.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
chelle5

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

I buy load for my phone so that I could go on the forum.Syaying online and having to read about certain topics and answer some of the topics that i want to answer.

uray

Activity: 588

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

What i do with my money is my personal choice and since these topics are created for the purpose of fun i would like to join in Tongue I do not usually spend the money i make trading,i usually reinvest in some new projects which looks promising and some are used to gamble as you need some fun once in a while.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
bonosurgut

Activity: 480

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

car and apartment
BossMacko

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

I spend my money from Bitcoin in paying monthly Bills, buying my kids resources or needs for the month, food for the month. I think i am using my money in Bitcoin in buying almost all the basic needs of a person. Well because i turned almost all of my money in Bitcoin so i cash out some every month to buy things we need for the month.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
bitcoin31

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

I spend my money to bitcoin and bitcoin buy to altcoins or trading that helps my bitcoin to grow and once i earned bitcoin I earn more profit and i investing to iCO and I get some reward and some profits after the icO and when the Coin or token are tradable.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Milo_Kidd

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:29:01 PM

Well ofcourse we have our needs and wants. Mostly if we have work our income will not enough to get what we needs specially our wants were continuously getting bigger. So for me mostly I spend it with what I need. Becuase my monthly income with my work doesnt enough to support it. And if I have my extra I save it and have enough to get what I want.

shata

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

Wow, that is nice. I can't afford so much bitcoin to food because I am a type of bitcoin user who holds my bitcoin for a period of time. But I use them sometimes in buying some items on Steam or maybe a game on Steam. My recent game that I bought is PUBG which I enjoy playing today.

That's nice but for my personal expenses of bitcoin I am using it for my house improvement and also for the daily need for the kids like of study materials. For food I also used that during the wants of what they like to eat and now I am controlling the money which I gained from bitcoin because we are saving for the future of the kids and their educational plans for college.

██▐        DROP DECK          Drop Deck Crowdsale      November 21st, 2017          WHITEPAPER      ▌██
Revolutionize Cross-Border Business Funding  |  The First to Complement A.I. with Blockchain
█▄          FACEBOOK          SLACK         TWITTER         ANN THREAD         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM          ▄█
ghostunicorn

Activity: 133

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

I pay my bills and I buy some food with the bitcoin I earned. This is a must for me, I can't collect much in my saving account. That's the only way to survive honestly.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
spinach98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

As of now I am not earning yet but if I already get paid,the money that I will earn from bitcoin I will invest it for business in order for my money to grow big and earn big.
Aikidoka

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

Same here. I use my money from bitcoin to buy anything I want. It is really helpful because it is providing me with a decent pocket money, not to mention that it is helping me financially. I even managed to get recognition from my parents. Funny, isn't it?

But anyways, I am really thankful because bitcoin and this forum exist. Otherwise, I would have been so depressed and hopeless.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
christina30

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

As of now I spend it to my baby needs and some of them I just keep it for my plan to fix our house . bitcoin really help me for my needs specially Christmas is coming so need to save again

margarete11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

Same here. I use my money from bitcoin to buy anything I want. It is really helpful because it is providing me with a decent pocket money, not to mention that it is helping me financially. I even managed to get recognition from my parents. Funny, isn't it?

But anyways, I am really thankful because bitcoin and this forum exist. Otherwise, I would have been so depressed and hopeless.
same here with the current salary I am gaining right now I could not even afford to buy a new phone thanks to the opportunity given by bitcoins  I could buy the things I want and build a strong financial foundation.

strocifer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

For those how use the money they made to help their family, big up!
I am young and single so no family for now, i am selfish and want to enjoy myself.

But actually it depends on the amount you are talking about!
If you made a few $, just go to the restaurant with your girlfriend.
If you made a few k$, you are good and should reinvest them into volatile altcoin to make it bigger.
If you made a few 100 k$ you should think of investing into real estate. Don't let the whole amount on the cryptos, you would strongly regret it in case of a downfall!
If you made a few M$, go to Switzerland and meet a private banker, and live the life you've ever dreamed of. Lucky you
_Dawid_

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

I don't know any place where are things that people could spend their crypto money. The retailers still don't accept crypto in the nore known places and brands. Maybe it will change soon, we will see. Maybe crypto will adopt.

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
Ewox

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

The money I gained from Bitcoin is usually spent on other coins especially if the prices are low I woud buy altcoins that are onsale currently but sometimes ifI really really need the money I withdraw them and encash them to our local currency to pay for my bills.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

Honestly, I'm choosing to keep myself spending my bitcoin and instead buy more and hold. I look at my bitcoin more like an asset than a form of payment. Its pretty sure that bitcoin value would continue to rise and more people will come to tgis which means it will also increase in demand. And if bitcoin gain popularity, surely people will engage with it and value will increase even more. So for me, I dont spend my bitcoin, I just use it as an investment.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Oasisman

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

Exactly our econony has its ups and downs. So, we better be wise on how we spend our Bitcoins. For me, I usually get half of my btc  and exchange it into fiat to provide my necessities, like food, bills, computer upgrades, and for my family's financial needs. The other half will be kept, that would be served as my investment with the hopes that btc value may rise sky high. Some are being used for trading , but I dont know much about trading, Im a bad trader, so better keep my btc on hold. So far right now I put a decent amount to upgrade my computer coZ this is the most essential thing about being a Bitcoiner. It always feels good when your system unit runs smoothly, it can help you lessen the risk of transaction loss or failure. Also I am a gamer, I can easily get out of the app while Im doing campaigns and get back into the game instantly.

oyinkansolaberry

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

in the final analysis the reason why we make money is to spend and also invest it. As much as we love to keep our Bitcoin save and make them appreciate and increase in value, it becomes useless if we don't spend it on things we love and also channel them to other investment that can increase our net worth. so for me, a part of my Bitcoin will be spent buying things that I love and also used for other investment purposes.
xYakult

Meow

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:32 AM

Whether the price is up or down, I use my earnings to pay bills and it actually brings food to our table as a family. I know I should just invest and not be fully dependent in bitcoin as my primary source of income but since maintaining a sustainable lifestyle and finding a job that is fit for me and my family's monthly expenses is hard, I still go for bitcoin for my daily expense.

Hope time will come that I will be able to invest and be open in trading.

█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
kodtycoon

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

I only use money from bitcoin to buy goods and sometimes also to meet the needs of my life for a week or a month, depending on the lack of my finances. Most importantly I just use it for the things that are needed.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
cydrix

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

I do a full time expenses after payout because i need to plan everything to make myself at ease after that usually buying food and beverages as priority and essentail to everyone cant live without it. Though im planning on buying a certain item for myself this christmass i think a phone is good enough for me.

White Christmas

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

For me, i spend some of my bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. For example, i convert some of my bitcoin in my wallet into fiat money because in our country, retailers dont accept bitcoin as a way of payment so i need to convert first bitcoin to fiat money. And the rest of my bitcoin, i just save it and make it grow for trading and investment.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
orions.belt19

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:17 AM

For me, i spend some of my bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. For example, i convert some of my bitcoin in my wallet into fiat money because in our country, retailers dont accept bitcoin as a way of payment so i need to convert first bitcoin to fiat money. And the rest of my bitcoin, i just save it and make it grow for trading and investment.

I do the same. I would have to cash out my bitcoin first and convert it into fiat if I wanted to spend it since I don't know of any place here in my country which accepts bitcoin.

To answer OP's question, I sometimes use it for my personal needs and wants. There are times when I want to buy some material thing and when I am short in cash, I would cash out some of my bitcoins. I only spend a very minimal amount of my bitcoin because I would want to spend and hold it for a longer time, with the hope that it would have a much higher value in the future.
mel0924

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in some ways like paying online purchases, paying monthly bills like electric bill and internet bill. I also spend my bitcoins by sending money for my family.

muarip

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in some ways like paying online purchases, paying monthly bills like electric bill and internet bill. I also spend my bitcoins by sending money for my family.

Different from me, I am more concerned with my family because my family is everything.

Pasaway2701

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:23:46 AM

I do the same. I convert bitcoin into fiat and give it for my parents to use it in our financial needs. For now, I do not have bitcoin to save because it is just enough to spend in house and school expenses.

Creating N Action

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin for my daily needs. I help my parents to pay bills, for  grocery such as food and other matters and I also help my sister for an extra allowance to their upcoming take board examination. I pay my own tuition and I buy other school matters such as notebook,ballpen, for projects, and for transportation. By means of these, it's a big help for me and also for my family. At this point, even I am studying right now, I can help my own and my family too.

augmentedinvestor

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

I hope to one day afford a luxury purchase with my cryptocurrency holdings. Right now my target is a lamborghini.

Full disclosure I think other people might have this issue too so I've been building a marketplace for them here 👉www.moonlambos.io.

Still in beta, but helping people liquidate their Bitcoin into lamborghinis with a US-based dealer Cool
mrcash02

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:43 AM

I spend the profit made from Bitcoins into investments in real life and miscellanious activities. It's a very welcome extra income that makes possible for me to dream a bit more about goals in real life. I can run projects that I couldn't before without Bitcoins. Surely sometimes this money is needed for expenses of my daily life and to help people near me, I think it's a common situation for almost everyone.

Lasvista

Activity: 104

Ditcoin #1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

I am spending money on joining events or campaigns that many have been involved because of that I can guarantee that I will earn. That's what I invested in the past, slowly increasing because I joined the campaign. Not only is there a campaign, because all my accounts I use and I combine them into campaigns. You do not want to buy an account then it is not available, you just waste time when you did it. I have a dream and I'm not lazy, I want to be a successful person someday Smiley.

spooneds1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Now that i earn bitcoin from a campaign, i use this to buy my daily need and expenses in school. I also help my parents buying our needs amd give them money for my enrollment

audrey12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

I don't spend my earnings in the past week I decided to hold my bitcoin as a sort of investment but I get worried because since friday the price of bitcoin drops and it continue to fluctuates I wonder when will bitcoin recover I hope it will before the year would end because I can't afford losing all my earnings and investment in bitcoin I have so much plan for the future.

traderethereum

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:28 AM

Different from me, I am more concerned with my family because my family is everything.

i am agree with you and this is what i am do with my family too. sometimes i spend my bitcoin like him but in other times, i withdraw my bitcoin to fiat so i can buy something for my family and makes my family can enjoy the life with me too. its a big happy if we can spend our money with our family and with people which is need money too and i think we can do this with the money we get from bitcoin.

Dreamchaser21

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

Now that i earn bitcoin from a campaign, i use this to buy my daily need and expenses in school. I also help my parents buying our needs amd give them money for my enrollment

That’s great to know that even you’re a student you are earning now money. Just spend it well because for sure bitcoin will still continue to soar higher. The price of bitcoin now is quiet down so grab this opportunity now to earn money.

RJ08

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

for me I spend my money on helping my parents and it helps bitcoin for me it's just a matter of course and it's also a strategy if you really want your life to be good to you and you need you have to go to the post and learn the topics you are interested in and you need to apply for the opening and your family and your own home so you do not have to worry about rent a home that's just a lot of thanks.

josh07

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:04:02 AM

I do not spend my bitcoin income collecting it and multiplying it because I have a bitcoin income for my study so I do not have to worry about spending anymore when I put in here enough value for my study so that I no longer apologize to my parents.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
yaelahwall

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

I never sent him right now I just held him back, but if I switched it to the money I might spend for my family, my relatives and my parents, maybe selling bitcoin I can make a new house / apartment, my dream of making my parents happy with work I myself am my new family and establish a harmonious life to live happy and sufficient

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

I am a student so I mostly spend my bitcoin when I need to buy some school related stiffs like for my projects and foods. But sometimes I spend those bitcoins I gained into buying clothings or treating my family out on a dinner. Because I wanted to share to them those blessing that I get into this thing. But moat of them, I am not spending it as much as possible because as a young person I need to have an early savings a lot of them actually because it will going to help me in life.

KARMA™  ▐   TOKEN SALE Oct 21st
Lady Coquet

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

I usually spend my money that i gained from bitcoin are the things that i need in school, also computer games, gadgets, clothes, accessories, food and i gave money to my parents so we could pay in all of our house bills. That's why we i am very thankful that i learned bitcoin because it given me a lot of things.

Shendy23

you will never spend anything to be kind

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

I am still saving it. I will spend it after 2 years for my baby and my family. My baby will start going to school so im saving bitcoin for that. Haha.Hoping in 2 years its price will be much more bigger than todays price.

▬▬▬▬▬ExtensiveCoin▬▬▬▬▬
◉ DIGITAL PRECIOUS CRYPTO ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chachacoin17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Well i believe ee must spend the money that we get from btc to important things because  spending itcoin to nonsense things may lead to losing profit in the near ffuture because it really has the big possibilty to rise on the near future.i believe it is really better to save bitcoin than spending it but it really depends on the holder on how they look bitcoin in the future.i suggest to spend it through trading and investing to multiply your btc not just like spending it to the things that not regularly needed for survival.

Gotumoot

Activity: 218

The best ico is DITCOIN!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:10:56 AM

If I ask you for a clarification? I can only say that you read the threads first or here in the forum. Learn more about bitcoin, try to read the basics to learn you to join the campaigns for you to earn. Of course before you join? You need to invest more to get involved in the campaign. Most because of bitcoin users joining campaigns, because the campaign earns a big deal, they overwhelm their investment. So they are all now successful and successful in life. With diligence and perseverance they became a popular help with bitcoin Smiley.

cramcram21

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

I spend most of the money that I earn in bitcoin in foods and gadgets,
Sometimes I also spend some in gambling .

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Flomo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

from my income with bitcoin, I can finally buy something that I have long wanted to have, and can enjoy a holiday with my family and have fun with them.

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬

Dc147

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:38:02 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin on investing in a few business opportunities online i came in contact with and also made few expenses on paid advert. I did invest trading my bitcoin for profit but unfortunately made some bad losses though... but hopefully I plan to learn the skills and knowledge first before I make another investment in trading.

s0beit

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

I spent my earnings on bitcoin in our daily needs i buy food for my family pay bills and i do give money to my mother and father and also to my brother and sister.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
strocifer

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Btw if someone here doesn't know what to do with his bitcoin I can give him my bitcoin address so that he can give them to me  Grin
Images21

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

I am not spending much of my Bitcoins. My plans are big about my Bitcoin profit. I am looking forward to buying a small lot and start building my house there. Little bills to pay are all the spendings that I have in terms of Bitcoin. I am one of the strong believers that Bitcoin will very soon reach $10,000. I am willing to continue holding until that time.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Kolly

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:21 AM

Money gained from bitcoin will be used for daily expenses. Will be saving a portion of it for future wants and needs.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Usually, I spend it specially on my daily needs, with my family, and also I banked it. It is better if you have savings specially when you are earning a lot of money. Just like what I said, it is for my daily needs so it is very helpful today because I have a girlfriend. I can take her wherever we wanted.

Scavagers

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

I usually spend my moey that i have gained here in bitcoin in buying clothes, gadgets, gimmicks and the things that i need for my studies. Even i spend a lot of money in buying the things that i wanted and needed i still save money for future purposes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
BlackBi88

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

Good question, when I earn bitcoin I usually spend on personal needs, interests. Sometimes when BTC prices increase continuously, I hoard or trading to make a profit  Cool

Juliedarwin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Many of us that's what we all want.. Is To become a rich person from bitcoins. For me i am not more on too expensive person. I have plan for my future, and that's the things that I need to achieve my goal in life. Better to Save not too expensive that's the best reason to save money from bitcoin.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Choii

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

Usually, i spend my money on my daily need, and buy what i want like buy a gadget, computer games and also i gave money to my parents so we could pay bills and sustain daily need. And i was so happy to help my parents and that's my first priority for now.

Kidmat

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin through buying gadgets and ofcourse paying bills. Paying bills online has helping me a lot and many users. This could give less the hassle and effort paying outside so by bitcoin I can use it anytime.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
          ▀████▀
Coinlancer
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
Pinkris128

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

For me, i usually spend the money that i earned in bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. For example, for my foods, things that i need, and also paying the bills. I spend it wise and dont just spend it to anything else that i dont even need. Also, im not spending all of it, im saving most of it for my future purposes.

athanz88

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:10:04 PM

For now, i never spend any bitcoin that i earn, because i dont have big daily or monthly needs, and i can cover it from my work salary.
I am saving my bitcoin, waiting until i earn enough bitcoin and the right price to sell. If that 2 terms comes to me in the future, maybe i will sell some to make some money and will start a real businesses that can gives me some good passive income. It is a good things to do. Because even though you have big number money in your pocket, you can lose it all in a blink if you cant manage it and yourself.
But there is this thing in my mind that i want to buy, maybe that thing will be my first buying with bitcoin. It is a pc related things.

a4techer

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

For me i spending my bitcoin not in my own sick but this ia for my family i also spending my time to bitcoin to focus and to always having a time to post so that when im earning having ang extra income to bitcoin i spending it to my family to provide all there needs and all what they want because as an employee my salary has not enough for my needs and to my family so that when my first income here im so happy and thankful to bitcoin.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Feuerbach

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

The existing bitlock is better to invest in altokkony. Part of the profit for withdrawing from the bank card, and the rest is an increase in the invested funds

thecoder2017

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:40:11 PM

If given the chance to be paid off first of all I will save first put it in the bank and when the time comes that I had already earned much I will buy a parcel of land and I will built my dream house and the rest I will deposit it in the bank so that I have money to use in times of need
Macai

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

Honestly I convert my bitcoin into paper money so that I can provide the needs of my family. Bitcoin has a big help to everyone of us especially those who don't have job. Bitcoin really give you financial freedom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
WannaCry

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

I save some of my bitcoin because I think that it's price will grow higher in the future. However, bitcoin price is dropping because a lot of people already dumped their bitcoin because the hard fork was cancelled. This is just temporary because more and more people and even other countries are starting to invest bitcoin.

aldrian09

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

I spend my bitcoin to buy plane ticket to visit a family member from another city here in my country, I also bought clothes and new shoes than I can use for my vacation.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
mariaana

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

As a newbie, I do not have money yet from bitcoin to spend.  But if I do have money from bitcoin, I am going to buy more goods for my little store to sell and getting a bigger space so I can make it into a bigger grocery store.
xayan123

Full stack developer - 8+ Years Experience

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Nice try FBI.
Henry Sy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

On my part, I do not usually spend my earnings that I have gained from joining into various campaigns to earn an income in terms of bitcoin. Because I typically just hold those earnings of mine for future purposes. But whenever I am spending my bitcoins, I just spend them to buy important stuffs for my own or just to satisfy my cravings or wants. I also do spend my bitcoins into investment purposes so that I can gain a profit from the money I have spent on it.

ymirymir

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

I keep some of my bitcoin and I withdraw some of it. I use the money that I get from bitcoin for my daily expenses and to support my family. Bitcoin was able to help me in terms of saving money and providing for my family since my salary from my job is not enough.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 23.10.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
0t3p0t

SPECulative Tokenized TRading Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

Yes. Spending our time to interact with Bitcoin is a best thing to consider most especially to the less fortunate people like me. We read and heard from news and articles that a lot of individuals are doing great with Bitcoins they are telling other people about their sweet success. I know that we all have dreams and a person like me is hoping that it will be granted through hardwork with Bitcoin. We all want to become successful or even millionaires one day that is why we are here. In my case I am doing fine and earned decent amount of money from Bitcoin and unfortunately I have converted all my Bitcoins and Altcoins into fiat money due to an emergency that had happened to me last October. Something bad happened to me I suddenly collapsed in the cr and brought to the doctor for medical check-up so I decided to make a cashout with my crypto savings. The doctor told me that what had happened to me was due to aneurysm. All those coins are intended for savings and future purposes for me and my family but something unexpected happened so back to zero for now. I am hoping that the ICO project I am currently in will succeed because I  badly need to earn now because I am worried about my situation and it bothered me a lot that is why I need to work hard in here.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Jombitt

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

I don't like spending a lot especially with the bitcoin that i earned here from forum and trading crypto currency. Instead i am sharing my blessings here in bitcoin to my family by providing our daily needs. Some of my bitcoin is keep in my wallet to HODL so i can buy more with the bitcoin value in the future

BarbieCasino

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

I am still saving it. I will spend it after 2 years for my baby and my family. My baby will start going to school so im saving bitcoin for that. Haha.Hoping in 2 years its price will be much more bigger than todays price.
It is good if you are saving the bitcoin and you are not spending it because now a lot of the people are saving and it is the source of income for them I hope the bitcoin will grow more and you will see the best return in the case of the saving and not spending the bitcoin because it is very important to save the bitcoin for the best of the future and you will not be worry about the safety of your family if you will save.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
changcloy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

i spend my money from bitcoin to pay internet bills,electricity,buy load and specially buy my kids needs or stuff..also i pay my debt.. thanks to bitcoin for helping me..
Sled

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

i spend my money from bitcoin to pay internet bills,electricity,buy load and specially buy my kids needs or stuff..also i pay my debt.. thanks to bitcoin for helping me..
In that case, in my opinion you are spending all of your bitcoin and i think that it is not a good idea because you will lose chance to make more money in bitcoin if you will keep spending it. You should find a job that will sustain your needs in paying monthly bills like the internet, electricity and other stuff that you really need to pay. So the income in bitcoin can be kept for long term.

heraldlazaro25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:16:59 AM

I usually spend the money that i earned through bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. I spend it wise and buy only what i need not what i want. Im not spending all of my bitcoin. I save most of my bitcoin because i will use it for my future purposes. I want my future to be good and i hope bitcoin will help me achieve that.
Zemomtum

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

I don't usually spend my bitcoin because I have a full time job. I usually withdraw some bitcoin whenever I need some money or I need to buy something. I just want to save bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a good long term investment. A lot of people were able to earn a lot of money by just holding bitcoin for a long time.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:38 AM

Usually i use my bitcoin to invest in some alt coin but sometimes i cash it out if i need extra money to buy something expensive. There's a limited option of what you can buy with bitcoin, especially in my country. Usually you can only buy digital things so if there's more option maybe i'll use my bitcoin more.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
moanamakeway

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:36:01 AM

One way it is to dump them all to trading. This is I think is the only way to earn much more money and making use of the BTC that I have earned through campaigns. I also invest in new altcoins hoping that there will be hope for a new alpha coin.

faceoff97

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:05 AM

The truth is, I consider all my bitcoin earning as an asset and not a form of payment. Its wise to buy and hold bitcoin..This is what everyone should see bitcoin, bitcoin is an investment itself. The expectation to see bitcoin rise and pump in value is very high and clear. I would only spent my bitcoin once majority of the people are already handling bitcoin. And I see that coming kniwing that its now starting to be recognize by the people and the government.

samycoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to my family needs and some of my earnings i save to the bank and the 1/4 is i put to some investment. We need to be practical because it's not easy to earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
nethan1btc

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to my family needs and some of my earnings i save to the bank and the 1/4 is i put to some investment. We need to be practical because it's not easy to earn money.
Same thing here, I usually spend my bitcoin that I had earn from signatures campaign in my family that our daily needs. Even I have a regular work but because of many credits that I take, my salary won't enough to sustain our daily needs and other expenses of my family that's why I'm here to get extra income and to survive in a journey of life.

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

Qunetick

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

Now  bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Bitcoin is always my favorite currency and i earn from it a lot. Well i would like to deposit my money to bank because   its totally safe

Probably if I will going to spend bitcoin. I will spend it to buy my own land so I can build a big house for my parents and also build my own house for my future family. I will make sure that I can build a house that I and my future partner dreamed of so we will be happy living in it. I also want to have a musical room for my future kids so we can practice playing the musical instruments with a soundproof kind of room.

Zabrielle

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Sometimes i dont spend it. I just keep it and save it but because i have kids to feed i cant help but to use it for our needs. Usually i end up using it for payung some payables everymonth. It is a big help for me you know.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 90

A leader is a dealer in hope.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:38:47 AM

I save some of my bitcoin because I think that it's price will grow higher in the future. However, bitcoin price is dropping because a lot of people already dumped their bitcoin because the hard fork was cancelled. This is just temporary because more and more people and even other countries are starting to invest bitcoin.

I agree I am also not spending it i have nearly never been spending it I always save it up because bitcoin can rise very high sometimes. My friends are aware of this so they are not spending it.

After a few years you will surely have a good profit from your bitcoin who you have saved.
Quietman

Activity: 318

https://gexcrypto.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

The truth is, I consider all my bitcoin earning as an asset and not a form of payment. Its wise to buy and hold bitcoin..This is what everyone should see bitcoin, bitcoin is an investment itself. The expectation to see bitcoin rise and pump in value is very high and clear. I would only spent my bitcoin once majority of the people are already handling bitcoin. And I see that coming kniwing that its now starting to be recognize by the people and the government.

This should be the mindset of every newbie on bitcoin, they have to learn that bitcoin is not yet time to be spent. It has to be known as an assets aa of the moment. Bitcoin has a promising future, it is indeed an investment itself. It wont be surprising once it value doubled in few months, and if we see it as ever increasing coin, we would never attempt to spend it and just decide to hold it.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Nwereonye

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

I spend it mostly on other altcoins. The cryptocurrency market is such a huge market with huge amounts of profit. I see it as a wise way of spending my bitcoins.
megynacuna

Activity: 336

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

This should be the mindset of every newbie on bitcoin, they have to learn that bitcoin is not yet time to be spent. It has to be known as an assets aa of the moment. Bitcoin has a promising future, it is indeed an investment itself. It wont be surprising once it value doubled in few months, and if we see it as ever increasing coin, we would never attempt to spend it and just decide to hold it.

Exactly, i save most of my bitcoins and only spend a few based on certain demands and if i do spend i just spend them on either the exchanges or buy a vps sever online from these sever and domain name merchants.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

Exactly, i save most of my bitcoins and only spend a few based on certain demands and if i do spend i just spend them on either the exchanges or buy a vps sever online from these sever and domain name merchants.
well money from bitcoin can be  use or spend wisely through important things because it is consider as a blessings and maybe if we get a profit from bitcoin and it seems like more than enoughf maybe we can help some charity to make our profit from bitcoin a helpful thing than spending it through things that has not really important to life.

bellamae

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

So far I have not got much of earned here in bitcoin. My first income in the campaign I have not got hold of it yet. My second wage in the second campaign I buy clothes the other half I gave to my parents. On my third campaign I deposited into my bank account it hard without savings. Bitcoin helped me a lot. No longer headaches where you get money when there is a sudden cost. Diligence and patience are just here in bitcoin You will definitely earn.

m0gliE
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

Hey!

If you are looking for somewhere to spend your bitcoins, there are two main opportunities for you. You can either start trading but that is way too complicated I think, or you can spend it on something that doesn't exist anywhere but in the bitcoin world which will be the specialized gambling sites, especially dice.

In the end, the house edge is only 1%, so you might even be luckier on dice than on trading  Roll Eyes

In addition, some sites like YoloDice also give you rakeback for your loyalty so it's not even 1%, you can go down to something like 0.5... which means it is only pure luck!

Deathgamer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

As of now I dont earn bitcoin yet but if ever I can now start earning bitcoin I will spend it by buying all my important needs and also I will invest it into business so that I can earn alot of money and get rich.

Code:
▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK  ▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem ICO
rickadone

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

Honestly I convert my bitcoin into paper money so that I can provide the needs of my family. Bitcoin has a big help to everyone of us especially those who don't have job. Bitcoin really give you financial freedom.
Yes. It has really been of good help to the unemployed, most especially for those with families who had been finding it a bit tough and hard to cater for them initially. Not everyone have a chance of a good job at the moment based on the country we have either found ourselves or situation of things. However, knowing you can work hard and earn a lot from bitcoin really makes the difference and still gives one chance to save at least no matter how little.

It is definitely temporary and it is very much expected. Most especially, I have been seeing a lot of whales at work which is normal and very soon, we will start seeing some bullish movement once again for bitcoin. For those who have some cash to spare now, this is just the perfect time to make some purchase before we start seeing those moments.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Philip Graham

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

Sometimes I spemd in on blockchain, ICo events)
Aba

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

I usually use the money earned from bitcoin in re-invested into bitcoin, and only take a small portion to spend on shopping online

gabmen

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

As of now I dont earn bitcoin yet but if ever I can now start earning bitcoin I will spend it by buying all my important needs and also I will invest it into business so that I can earn alot of money and get rich.

Better make it quick dude. Btc is probably on standby for another run and its high time to either start buying or earning. I was able to live off of btc and buy things i wasn't able to buy before because of it and hopefully you can do so as well Cheesy

Xester

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

I usually use the money earned from bitcoin in re-invested into bitcoin, and only take a small portion to spend on shopping online

I do that now.  Before I was like always spending my bitcoin for my daily needs as I am only here because I need an extra income.  Later on I realized that I want to save because saving actually seems as investing.  If I will save some bitcoins I earned, later on it would be many.  Then I will convert it into cash and live a comfortable life.

stephanirain

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

I mostly spend my money from bitcoin to the things that i needed the most like basic needs of my family and the other expenses of our home. But sometimes if i have a a little money in my wallet i buy things that i wanted like gadgets and clothes.