Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12328 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

I spend my money from bitcoins in the largest MMORPG in the world. It's called "Life". Everyone's playing it. Everyone's trying their best to make something out of it but no one is actually going to get pass it alive. Grin

I spend money from bitcoin for my daily life. I don't have any bad habit that requires money like gambling. I'm also not addicted to anything that costs a lot like traveling, or building a mining rig. There's not much luxury going on with my life. It's just the usual life of a regular joe. Wake up in the morning, celebrate when there's something to celebrate and so on. My expenses are the same with that usual person in a working class. I believe that it's the best way to save money for someone who is earning a lot more like me.

I want to tell the people that reading this that just because bitcoin is so wonderful right now, doesn't mean it will be the case forever. Everything that goes up, goes down at some point. So spend your bitcoins wisely. It's not like fiat that will devaluate over time because of inflation. Because is the opposite. It will have even more value in the future because of deflation. Either hold it, or spend it only on things that you actually need.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

I probably exchange bitcoin to paper money first because some of the online market now is using the old method of paying online, i like to buy starter guitar and 2 more as a gift
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I spend my money from bitcoins to almost everything i wanted to buy, we have a bank that highly accepting bitcoins in exchange into a real cash they will allow you to withdraw you bitcoins in their aym machine even without an atm card in them. And after exchanging bitcoins into a real cash then i can now biy almost anything that i can afford like for example ahoes laptops cellphone and sometimes i help my parents financially so i gave them i money. That is how bitcoins helps in my daily life.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

For now i spend some of my earnings here in paying important things like tuition and other important bills. I also spent it in buying things that i need like clothes, food, shoes and etc. But still i always save some bitcoin and not spending it all because holding it help me to get big profit.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

I haven't started to earn to make use of bitcoin. Hope to make an earning to use it for some of my life needs or for a long term holding for better future.
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

Daily needs and things that I want to have. But most of the time, I try my best to refrain myself from buying unnecessary things. Savings is always my priority. My future depends on it. Of course, it is good to reward yourself once in a while. You shouldn't just work your ass off and not get a rest or a vacation. You should reward yourself. You deserve it.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I use the income I earned from the bitcoin for my daily life. because office and home expenses are high and the money earned is barely enough. If I win more, I will use it for travel and holiday.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

I use the money from bitcoin to invest in altcoins, as we know that currently there are many ICO projects and most of the time I exchange btc to ETH and I want to join ICO, with ICO join more profitable than waiting for bitcoin price increase.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:58 PM

I put most  of the money i earn from the bitcoin again in bitcoin as it will make me earn more and more profit for my future and the other renaming amount if convert it to my local currency and use it for my daily expenses every day. But i prefer to keep the money in the form of bitcoin as it will give me a very high return in the future if i don't use the now. I also invest  more money in lending and other ICO,s too which also gives me  good profit in return.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

Bitcoin is a long term saving for me so whatever I earn I prefer to save it for future without spending it now as bitcoin will be more expensive in future and will hold very high price so spending at that stage can bring more value to my savings so right now I try to collect as much bitcoin as I can and keep it safe in my wallet for future benefits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

I am actually not spending or selling my Bitcoin. I am into holding my Bitcoin for a long period of time. I am aiming for bigger profit in the future since expectations are high that its market value will be more exoensive in the future. So with that, holding at this point would yield to huge profit in the future.
The only motive of almost every one of us in investing in bitcoin is to get some good amount of money which can help us in living a comfortable life. I do spend money not that money which I invested in bitcoin. But id spend the money out of profit which I earn from my investment in bitcoin. I use that money to meet my expenditures as well as to fulfill the needs of my family.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

I am actually not spending or selling my Bitcoin. I am into holding my Bitcoin for a long period of time. I am aiming for bigger profit in the future since expectations are high that its market value will be more exoensive in the future. So with that, holding at this point would yield to huge profit in the future.
The only motive of almost every one of us in investing in bitcoin is to get some good amount of money which can help us in living a comfortable life. I do spend money not that money which I invested in bitcoin. But id spend the money out of profit which I earn from my investment in bitcoin. I use that money to meet my expenditures as well as to fulfill the needs of my family.
I was already tired of telling my family that we began to spend a lot of money, compared to what was before I started dealing with crypto currency. I believe that Bitcoin and trade can be a temporary opportunity and all this work may soon cease, so you do not need to get used to the good.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Right now I'll spend the money I get from Bitcoin for personal needs of family,Bitcoin really help a lot in  our everyday needs and also I keep some to save for investing .

Like you I usually spend my money for my family's everyday needs and expenses as they're the reason that keeps me motivated through all of these. But of course I still manage just to spend what's appropriate and holding bitcoin tightly until it gets to the moon.

Lol. I was actually like that a year ago, spending bitcoins instead ofy salary thinking that it's better to keepy fiat salary intact by spemding btc. How wrong could i get. Now, as much as possible, i don't spend anything on my btc wallet. Hard lessons hit you deeper you know

I’ll spend my money in paying my bills. Buying cellphone load and buying Christmas presents for my love ones and God childrens.And off course in buying foods for Christmas gathering. And in other expenses like house mortgage, school fees and daily basic needs for the family. I need to maximize my income to reach my goals of financial freedom that everyone is dreaming about.
Money from bitcoin can be spent on anything. People all around the world have come to know about the value of bitcoin and how it is increasing day by day. So now the maximum number of business community has started accepting the bitcoin as an alternative option. Moreover, there is a huge number of business transactions on daily basis which are being done in the bitcoin. So if you have bitcoin, you should worry about the spending.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:26 PM

Yeah that's true in this crypto world mostly in bitcoin there lots opportunity and we are lucky that we know the bitcoin. I spend my earning in bitcoin to my family needs and some of my earnings i invest in cryptocurrecy to make more profit so I earn more again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

I am too spend bitcoin for my everyday expenses. Only small amount of bitcoin left on my wallet which is I know that will not give me profit even long time holding it. Every trade that I have done,  there is important thing that need a financial and my income is just enough for it.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

I am too spend bitcoin for my everyday expenses. Only small amount of bitcoin left on my wallet which is I know that will not give me profit even long time holding it. Every trade that I have done,  there is important thing that need a financial and my income is just enough for it.
You are a lucky person if you have the facilities to use bitcoin for your daily expenses, because in most of the place people do not have such facilities and they first convert their bitcoin into local currency and then use it for fulfilling their needs.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:55:17 AM

Unfortunately it can be said that I was late to know and invest bitcoin, I knew about a year ago when the price was around $ 1100 but I did not immediately invest and thought that the $ 1100 price is very expensive, and now the price has reached over $ 16400.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

Sometimes i spend my money to treat my friends in some restaurant and the half is for my mom because we need money to pay our bills and debts but actually i dont spend so much money because i love holding it to get more money in the future.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

What is your hobby to do from bitcoin income?
Actually i have to buy my needs too everyday and i never use it for another thing since my income is still not much.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:05 AM

so far i never yet spent my money from bitcoin because we have a deal with my husband that we should invest bitcoins for our children's future and eversince we got married he is the one who's working and me becomes a plain housewife. so, our daily needs and bills are provided by him. and now that i am earning with bitcoins, well it is about time that we should save for future purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: