Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12328 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I do a full time expenses after payout because i need to plan everything to make myself at ease after that usually buying food and beverages as priority and essentail to everyone cant live without it. Though im planning on buying a certain item for myself this christmass i think a phone is good enough for me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
For me, i spend some of my bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. For example, i convert some of my bitcoin in my wallet into fiat money because in our country, retailers dont accept bitcoin as a way of payment so i need to convert first bitcoin to fiat money. And the rest of my bitcoin, i just save it and make it grow for trading and investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:17 AM

For me, i spend some of my bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. For example, i convert some of my bitcoin in my wallet into fiat money because in our country, retailers dont accept bitcoin as a way of payment so i need to convert first bitcoin to fiat money. And the rest of my bitcoin, i just save it and make it grow for trading and investment.

I do the same. I would have to cash out my bitcoin first and convert it into fiat if I wanted to spend it since I don't know of any place here in my country which accepts bitcoin.

To answer OP's question, I sometimes use it for my personal needs and wants. There are times when I want to buy some material thing and when I am short in cash, I would cash out some of my bitcoins. I only spend a very minimal amount of my bitcoin because I would want to spend and hold it for a longer time, with the hope that it would have a much higher value in the future.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in some ways like paying online purchases, paying monthly bills like electric bill and internet bill. I also spend my bitcoins by sending money for my family.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:23:46 AM

I do the same. I convert bitcoin into fiat and give it for my parents to use it in our financial needs. For now, I do not have bitcoin to save because it is just enough to spend in house and school expenses.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin for my daily needs. I help my parents to pay bills, for  grocery such as food and other matters and I also help my sister for an extra allowance to their upcoming take board examination. I pay my own tuition and I buy other school matters such as notebook,ballpen, for projects, and for transportation. By means of these, it's a big help for me and also for my family. At this point, even I am studying right now, I can help my own and my family too.

augmentedinvestor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

I hope to one day afford a luxury purchase with my cryptocurrency holdings. Right now my target is a lamborghini.

Full disclosure I think other people might have this issue too so I've been building a marketplace for them here 👉www.moonlambos.io.

Still in beta, but helping people liquidate their Bitcoin into lamborghinis with a US-based dealer Cool
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:43 AM

I spend the profit made from Bitcoins into investments in real life and miscellanious activities. It's a very welcome extra income that makes possible for me to dream a bit more about goals in real life. I can run projects that I couldn't before without Bitcoins. Surely sometimes this money is needed for expenses of my daily life and to help people near me, I think it's a common situation for almost everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

I am spending money on joining events or campaigns that many have been involved because of that I can guarantee that I will earn. That's what I invested in the past, slowly increasing because I joined the campaign. Not only is there a campaign, because all my accounts I use and I combine them into campaigns. You do not want to buy an account then it is not available, you just waste time when you did it. I have a dream and I'm not lazy, I want to be a successful person someday Smiley.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Now that i earn bitcoin from a campaign, i use this to buy my daily need and expenses in school. I also help my parents buying our needs amd give them money for my enrollment

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

I don't spend my earnings in the past week I decided to hold my bitcoin as a sort of investment but I get worried because since friday the price of bitcoin drops and it continue to fluctuates I wonder when will bitcoin recover I hope it will before the year would end because I can't afford losing all my earnings and investment in bitcoin I have so much plan for the future.
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:00:28 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in some ways like paying online purchases, paying monthly bills like electric bill and internet bill. I also spend my bitcoins by sending money for my family.

Different from me, I am more concerned with my family because my family is everything.

i am agree with you and this is what i am do with my family too. sometimes i spend my bitcoin like him but in other times, i withdraw my bitcoin to fiat so i can buy something for my family and makes my family can enjoy the life with me too. its a big happy if we can spend our money with our family and with people which is need money too and i think we can do this with the money we get from bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

Now that i earn bitcoin from a campaign, i use this to buy my daily need and expenses in school. I also help my parents buying our needs amd give them money for my enrollment

That’s great to know that even you’re a student you are earning now money. Just spend it well because for sure bitcoin will still continue to soar higher. The price of bitcoin now is quiet down so grab this opportunity now to earn money.
RJ08

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

for me I spend my money on helping my parents and it helps bitcoin for me it's just a matter of course and it's also a strategy if you really want your life to be good to you and you need you have to go to the post and learn the topics you are interested in and you need to apply for the opening and your family and your own home so you do not have to worry about rent a home that's just a lot of thanks.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:04:02 AM

I do not spend my bitcoin income collecting it and multiplying it because I have a bitcoin income for my study so I do not have to worry about spending anymore when I put in here enough value for my study so that I no longer apologize to my parents.

yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

I never sent him right now I just held him back, but if I switched it to the money I might spend for my family, my relatives and my parents, maybe selling bitcoin I can make a new house / apartment, my dream of making my parents happy with work I myself am my new family and establish a harmonious life to live happy and sufficient

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

I am a student so I mostly spend my bitcoin when I need to buy some school related stiffs like for my projects and foods. But sometimes I spend those bitcoins I gained into buying clothings or treating my family out on a dinner. Because I wanted to share to them those blessing that I get into this thing. But moat of them, I am not spending it as much as possible because as a young person I need to have an early savings a lot of them actually because it will going to help me in life.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

I usually spend my money that i gained from bitcoin are the things that i need in school, also computer games, gadgets, clothes, accessories, food and i gave money to my parents so we could pay in all of our house bills. That's why we i am very thankful that i learned bitcoin because it given me a lot of things.
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

I am still saving it. I will spend it after 2 years for my baby and my family. My baby will start going to school so im saving bitcoin for that. Haha.Hoping in 2 years its price will be much more bigger than todays price.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Well i believe ee must spend the money that we get from btc to important things because  spending itcoin to nonsense things may lead to losing profit in the near ffuture because it really has the big possibilty to rise on the near future.i believe it is really better to save bitcoin than spending it but it really depends on the holder on how they look bitcoin in the future.i suggest to spend it through trading and investing to multiply your btc not just like spending it to the things that not regularly needed for survival.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: