Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:22:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀  (Read 6153 times)
dinu108

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

Are you up for any bounty signature campaigns? If yes then i am up for it.

moinul018

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

The coin name says it all. Hold it and lets win together
Tumok_sewek

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

This project is really intriguing! It has a great and yet uncommon concept. I am quite thrilled to find out if this concept will really work and succeed in the long run
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:27:54 AM

I think its better to have the project description on the thread. Not all people are going to download the whitepaper. I read it and it was great. Cant wait to test out the AI live chat in the future. Goodluck to this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
junbatz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:14 AM

this is very interesting project.
a fantastic project in the making.
looking forward for the next updates.
Best of luck HOLDME community.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

The concept of the project is awesome. Its a user friendly for providing live chats customer service assistance (VCAs) were we all be treated fairly and equally. I like also the tranparency of the system. Goodluck to the team. I will be joining airdrops and looking forward for this project.
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:24 AM

Tell me where I can see the table of participants. Also, the question is how to track the bounty charging process by weeks? I would like to take a look at the road map.

fromcoins

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:22 AM

I wanted asking for the main announcement thread for your project, but I got some info on your Medium channel. Does that fits all the projects technical details?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoDelakins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

This is another innovation in the AI live chatbots. The new project will definitely boost customer relationship of many businesses. It will
make companies and businesses more responsive to customers requests, enquiries and complaints. It will make support teams respond to customers
messages more conveniently, with faster response times. Chatbots are truly the future of customer communication as it's faster & more efficient than
phone conversations.  I will surely take part in this project. I hope the ICO target is met and the project succeeds.  
fromcoins

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:22 AM

HOLDME is ready to share 120000 HME Shares (price of 1 HME share after ICO ~ $0.1).

Airdrop limited for 2500 participants and starting today

We will distribute tokens after the end of ICO

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

TELEGRAM group Airdrop

Terms and conditions:

• Spam is strongly prohibited ;
  • Mention the word "Airdrop" in our group is strongly prohibited;
    !!all users who will break this rules will be banned from our aidrops and bounty campaign permanently!!
  • Airdrop limited for 2500 participants;
  • Airdrop would last from today and until it's reach a participants limit;
  • Everyone who will complete conditions of participation would receive 48 HME Shares;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Please note - all HME Shares would be destributed after the end of ICO (12.15.17);

How to Enter:

• Join our official Telegram group and write at least one constructive comment or question about our project(please note: Do not leave the group until the end of ICO to receive your reward);
  • If you have any questions regarding the Airdrop, please, use our bounty telegram group for the communication - https://t.me/HOLDME_Bounty ;
  • Not constructive messages like - "Hello! Awesome project!" would not be counted;
  • Here is stop list , if your messages will be similar - you will not receive any reward;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Copy the link or text of your message and submit it in our registration form;

Registration

Participants list

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Hello Admin. I read your blog on medium which was a nice piece about AI chatbot. Yet couldn't point any correlation with blockchain. I am aware AI chatbot is here to stay and also know existing players in the field. And at such it would mean much how this project tends to add increased popularity using blockchain technology.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jenits

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

Artificial inteligence live chat is a very awesome idea. I hope this will be a successful project. Goodluck!

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
arjen20

Merit: 100

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:51:50 AM

very interesting project hope will be success soon.

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:18 AM

It would be interesting if you add more to this project white whate , road map. And what is the difference between other coins? This will to attract more people to this project

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sabbir2world

Activity: 370

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

I checked the links you provided, i.e reddit, I liked how you organized this project. That proves you are serious about this project which is a great thing. I think maybe... just maybe you know you should highlight the real world problems that this coin can help resolving. That can certainly attract people.  Smiley

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

hi all. great idea I will follow the project.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:38 AM

Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. Looking awesome idea. I'm looking forward to see this ICO with good future.
Ronc123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:12:11 AM

Can i see the whitepaper? Just a little understanding about this project. Thanks
d0nsly

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

Very interesting project, i like the rules..
Good roadmap and whitepaper..
Hoping for the best
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

This is one of its kind, AI integration is long time awaited for a project. The full potential of utilizing AI will contribute a big part for human betterment.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: