Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8613 times)
dcash

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

Everyone who are new to something might think that they're late for the trend but remember that "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Of course not bitcoin is only at the middle of its shining moments and Im sure it will continue for more years investing for now its not too late its still a good move do it now until its too late.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
no, nothing is too late. better late than never. investing in Bitcoin I'm sure the price will rise again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

In bitcoin never think that it's too late, always remember that it's better to late than never. Alwaysthink that everyome here is start with zero, and if you want to start it over, then go on and invest on bitcoin. Not all the time we are having a chance, so don't miss a chance to be a bitcoin investors.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

The point is this late in what way. I do not think it's too late in terms of investing in bitcoin. As long as bitcoin still exists we can invest anytime

adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

You are not too late, the problem is that BC is too expensive now, but you can invest in some other cheaper coins and hope to grow

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

Its never too late...
there is no word too late as there are times and opportunities, bitcoin increase is always shot so it's never too late to join or be an investor and bitcon a good chance to be successful .. most importantly you are confident and focused to live it for maximum results, not too late from not at all try it again what a good chance iti ..
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin as of now, is not yet too late, and I can say that bitcoin will be a really good way to invest your money for the next years to come. We can see that its price is continually increasing and more people are actually investing and are gaining profit from their investments.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:50 AM

It is not too late, since bitcoin is contantly increasing, and also many people were now got curios about bitcoin.
No it is never too late to use the bitcoins or enter into the world of Btcs via selling. Actually the whole thing that matters is the right time to buy. As we all know that the present value of the Btcs is more than dollar 700o so it has become a hell difficult task to buy more coins.

As you are asking about the right time so you will probably have to wait for the next dup in the prices so that the prices would become quite affordable and one could actually be able to buy.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:51 AM

Now I regret that I did not invest in Bitcoin a few years ago. Because now Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. But I think that Bitcoin will continue to grow and reach  10,000$  soon, so it's never too late to invest. It's a good time to make an investment when the price falls slightly.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

never late for alt is only the beginning Smiley
Hmm if someone is talking about the altcoins then obviously the present time is ever too late for the altcoins. One must remember that after the last fork the price of Btcs has increased extraordinarily and on the other hand, the altcoins were affected badly and their value has been going down and down.

Therefore if anyone wants to buy them, it is not a difficult task to achieve at all. On the other hand, the right time for buying Btcs is not now at all.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

No you're not too late even if the price of it now is high. For me is it good to invest now because even if the price of it are now high you can earn the money you spent on investing it because on bitcoin you can earn a lot of money. If you have a bitcoin you will not repent because it can help you to be successful and rich.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

for now i would say that it is not too late. until the bitcoin is being recognize to all country and being popular the image of bitcoin it is not too late. because now the bitcoin is not a mainstream it still enhancing its popularity so i recommend to you that you be free to invest because now the bitcoin is still higher up its popularity its not too late.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

Now I regret that I did not invest in Bitcoin a few years ago. Because now Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. But I think that Bitcoin will continue to grow and reach  10,000$  soon, so it's never too late to invest. It's a good time to make an investment when the price falls slightly.

Nothing is late.Bitcoin has very good root.It was started from 500$,now it's 7300$.So just imagine how long it come across.It's travel very long road,so it will not quit easily.You can get into Bitcoin at any price,you will  get profit in next peak.

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

Investing in bitcoin is never too late Cheesy If you are relying on a long-term benefit, you can buy bitcoin now. In a year it will cost more than 20,000 $

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

Nope, you're not late. You have a lot of opportunity right now. You can buy bitcoin or just wait until the price drop but nobody knows. Today bitcoin is starting to rise again. We expect that bitcoin will sometimes drop, but recover by a big rise in value. So it is still a gamble and risky. But in long term investment, I think bitcoin is the best to invest.
rayymat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

no, i don't think you are late, you need to be patient until the end of 2018 you can cash back anytime, price is already soaring.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

It's never too late if you want to invest in bitcoin. Because I'm sure the bitcoin will be in the pump again. For now this is the right time before bitcoin will rise again. So it's never too late because bitcoin keeps changing.
Good time is already there because prices have fallen down from 7.6 to 6.3k and this is the golden chance to get into bitcoin because this maybe last time that prices are so low and in future price will go up more and more and you will need more revenue to invests into this coin and as compare to this bitcoin has given you chance to buy it so low so don’t wait more and invest now otherwise you will regret in future.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

No, it's never too late. However, those new to cryptocurrencies should look for dips or corrections to buy in. Also, as I have said repeatedly, dollar-cost averaging is an almost fool-proof method over the long run. Arguably, this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency bull market.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

To be, or not to be: that is the question

We can not give you the exact answer.
However, there are still many altcoins that you can choose from.

Of course, it is still not bad to stake some BTC in your wallet.
Am I too late? my question to myself. maybe not? Ill try taking risk. Wish me luck

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: