Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 13187 times)
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

When for heaven's sake is this platform gonna launch guys??? and ps...i've had this on my mind a long time now, is our tokens gonna be tradable on an exchange? or are they simply gambling tokens, only to be used on ur platform???  Shocked

cos if that's the case, that's a conflict of interest and u guys av just run away with our funds.  Sad so which is it? cos i don't get why  we arent on any of the  exchanges yet??

Are xwin tokens shares??? wtf? clear this up please, will u. i'm getting scared i've just been had.  Angry

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

When for heaven's sake is this platform gonna launch guys??? and ps...i've had this on my mind a long time now, is our tokens gonna be tradable on an exchange? or are they simply gambling tokens, only to be used on ur platform???  Shocked

cos if that's the case, that's a conflict of interest and u guys av just run away with our funds.  Sad so which is it? cos i don't get why  we arent on any of the  exchanges yet??

Are xwin tokens shares??? wtf? clear this up please, will u. i'm getting scared i've just been had.  Angry

This is indeed very interesting concerns, because I am beginning to wonder if XWiN tokens will ever be traded on an exchange since all it talks about is platform and no listing plans, this has been one of my worst investments so far.
Scholles

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

what happen to the bounty payment?
a simple answer would be nice

Bounty was not paid to all participants because the team is outrightly very greedy to keep tokens to themselves and even those paid were given stipends, all these without explanations. Also they have very poor communication between the team and community, in my opinion this is a scam project.

Nonsense, we paid the bounty to more than 85% of the participants.

We already answered several times that all who carefully read the rules received their tokens.

Indeed, I should guess with this, you deserve a trophy what happened to the remaining people you denied their payment which is a meagre stipend Huh If you cleared this up like you mentioned why would many people complain. Food for thought, open up an interactive telegram group for all supporters, investors to build a community where everyone will be free to easy talk with team one on one instead of the Announcement channel you come once in a while to drop your prepared messages.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Bounty was not paid to all participants because the team is outrightly very greedy to keep tokens to themselves and even those paid were given stipends, all these without explanations. Also they have very poor communication between the team and community, in my opinion this is a scam project.

This does indeed look like a scam. And, even if it is not a planned scam, I wouldn't want to have invested into such a team that obviously is really unprofessional.

Before writing this, read the topic, there is no problem. Now the team is preparing a platform release, be patient.

Now that's a very big lie about paying all your bounty participants, also you don't even answer PM's which is very questionable. Alot of campaigners were left unpaid, the complaints are just too much, it is very clear the team is very unprofessional and very shady in their dealings on this project. You don't welcome feedback of any sort, you also answer questions in very rude manner, now I don't know if you are the only one in team because no other members (if there are indeed other people in this team) here to talk one on one with the people.

This does indeed look like a scam. And, even if it is not a planned scam, I wouldn't want to have invested into such a team that obviously is really unprofessional.

Before writing this, read the topic, there is no problem. Now the team is preparing a platform release, be patient.

Now that's a very big lie about paying all your bounty participants, also you don't even answer PM's which is very questionable. Alot of campaigners were left unpaid, the complaints are just too much, it is very clear the team is very unprofessional and very shady in their dealings on this project. You don't welcome feedback of any sort, you also answer questions in very rude manner, now I don't know if you are the only one in team because no other members (if there are indeed other people in this team) here to talk one on one with the people. Or create a group, because there are alot of unanswered questions about this project.
khroma

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

Nonsense, we paid the bounty to more than 85% of the participants.

We already answered several times that all who carefully read the rules received their tokens.

There is a lot of complaints in almost all Xwin threads, I have come across from the Bounty thread to the Russian thread and to this Ann thread, people are complaining, this shows there is something fundermentally wrong with your organisation and how you run things around here since the end of your ICO. Put your house in order comrade!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

You collected a fairly good amount of money, but there is no progress in the "project". What are your plans for the next month? What are the plans to implement and what are you working on at the moment? I think this information would be useful to everyone.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

You collected a fairly good amount of money, but there is no progress in the "project". What are your plans for the next month? What are the plans to implement and what are you working on at the moment? I think this information would be useful to everyone.

What information are you talking about? It amazes me that you still ask these questions, isn't it glaring to you that XWIN is all one big scam. Many people have realised this late, probably read through previous messages.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/xwin-cryptobet-xwin   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

You are wasting your time on this one bro, this project is not worth it. We have lost our money here and they ran away with it. They don't implement nothing, no listings, nothing. Look out to list more reputable and honest projects not just any random ICO projects you come across. Xwin is a waste
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

It's a shame that this project was a scam, a smart contract was very good, I invested in it 5 ETH, as these scammers got bored.
Xwin

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

It's a shame that this project was a scam, a smart contract was very good, I invested in it 5 ETH, as these scammers got bored.

Please return trust to us. We asked to give time for development.

Xwin

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

We welcome the wonderful XWIN community!

Within the last month, we received a huge number of letters regarding the stage of XWIN game part readiness.

We are pleased to inform you that the public beta-test is being launched today! The ICO participants and those who registered on our platform will get the access. By notification via social networks and indicated e-mails, you will receive a link to full access. In addition to it, we prepare the public testing of the mobile application. This information will be told beforehand.

Your feedback is essential to us. All the technical issues questions arisen during the testing can be sent to our support link support@xwin.io. What is more, you are open to send your suggestions or comments to info@xwin.io.

If possible, make the maximum load on the application and server for testing realization. You can play for free without registration.

An extended press release in regards to further plans and the nearest updates will be provided in coming days.

Gaming platform link - https://8win.io/en

Xwin

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

We remind you that the 8win gaming platform is the large part of XWIN CrypyoBet ecosystem.  It is only the initial step on the road to implementing the planned.

All the token holders receive 20% of margin out of every platform!

Join the functional testing, become a part of the XWIN future success.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Great news!
I already lost hope.
Any news about the exchange?
I want to participate in the testing, I'm a registered member.
Xwin

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

More than a week has passed since the launch of the public beta test, and we have already received a great number of letters and feedback from you! Each of your feedback is essential for us. What is more, several of your remarks have already been proceeded.

Most significantly, we make our best efforts regarding the launch of mobile application in Apple Store and Play Market. Pretty soon you will have the opportunity to use it on your devices.

We remind that you are always open to send your feedback and wishes.

8win.io

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

More than a week has passed since the launch of the public beta test, and we have already received a great number of letters and feedback from you! Each of your feedback is essential for us. What is more, several of your remarks have already been proceeded.

Most significantly, we make our best efforts regarding the launch of mobile application in Apple Store and Play Market. Pretty soon you will have the opportunity to use it on your devices.

8win.io

I have carefully observed how you constantly avoid talks about the exchange. I ask you again categorically what are the plans for listing this on a good exchange because you raised enough money so listing in a mushroom exchange would not be acceptable.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

8win.io

Why don't you guys created an open telegram group for direct discussions with team members and/or Discord group rather than making a great speech about how you welcomed millions of positive feedbacks.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

I invested about 7 ETH, in this snail scam project and up till now, tokens can't be traded anywhere and there is no publications about whether it would be traded or not or what exchange we should expect. I also expect to see it traded in a good exchange because ICO was a success.
Xwin

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

The application and analysis of the first wave of 8win testing.

We continue informing you about the XWIN ecosystem development.

During the first test period of 8win functionality, more than 18K sessions have been played by you. The generated hashes confirm this result.

And now our application is available for installation through Google Play.

More news coming soon! Stay tuned!

khroma

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

During the first test period of 8win functionality, more than 18K sessions have been played by you. The generated hashes confirm this result.

Many have asked you continuously when your tokens would be listed in exchanges, and you have always ignored this question. When does it trade, because it is becoming very useless to me now
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Many have asked you continuously when your tokens would be listed in exchanges, and you have always ignored this question. When does it trade, because it is becoming very useless to me now

I'm interested in this question, it's been a long time since ICO? Team did not announce listing on the stock exchange, I have a distrust of this project.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: