Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool  (Read 41882 times)
geetarora (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

Hi frds,

I want to share my last 10 days experience about Electroneum(ETN) cryptocurrency coin mining.

On 2nd november, 2017 - I joined electroneum website and used their CPU windows miner, i received 6 ETN in 24 hours.
On 3rd november, 2017 - I used ccminer on one of my GPU rigs with electroneum official eupool but their payout is 100ETN and their support reply is very weak.
On 5th november 2017 - I shifted to hashparty server. I liked it a lot, worked much better than previous pool, but as i am having total 6 rigs, i failed to add more than 1 rig. when i added 2nd rig, both 1st and 2nd rig started showing errors.
On 6th november 2017 - I joined suprnova.cc n started mining on 6 rigs using workers. But in 72 hours I lost 136 ETN as orphan coins. When I asked support for help they said they cant help in this case. So i thought if i lost 136 ETN in 72 hours, how much i will loose in next 6 months. Also, their fee on each transaction irritated me. I noticed one major thing on suprnova that i felt like they are stealing my coins and paying me less. Calculators were showing that i will receive around 700 coins everyday but i got around 600 coins per day from all my 6 rigs. I decided to leave them in peace.

Finally, I joined pool.electroneum.space, I was little worried about all that i experienced before. this pool front web panel was showing lots of fluctuation in my reported hash rate, from 7Kh/s to 13Kh/s. I was worried n confused, i want to talk with someone then I found they have discord chatting platform. I joined discord n asked if anybody online. Pool admin appeared and i share my problem and admin said dont worry just wait for few hours. I waited for 12 hours and I noticed amazing results. I made 450 ETN in 12 hours. Also, this pool charges no fee. And there are so many miners to guide each other.

I suggest you all should try this pool for at least 24 hours. Quick support n guidance is available there, what else we all need from mining servers?

Thanks everybody for reading my experience.

Cheers,
Geet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plant Power

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

Thanks Geet - this saved me a bucket load of time searching for a decent pool - front end interface isn't the best but it's doing the job well.. they do charge 0.1% fee but that's better than others I found.. also using ccminer and was fairly easy to get started.. hash rate went stable for me after an hour or two.
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

I noticed they have a calculator for how much you can earn daily. Are you getting the estimated payout as per the tool or is it way off? For me, the tool said 170 ETN/day yesterday and 185 ETH/day today. However, in the last 24 hours, I have barely gotten 100 ETN. My hashrate has been consistent and my Internet has been rock solid too. There shouldn't be such enormous discrepancy. Am I missing something?

Btw, can you please share an invite to the discord channel? The invite link on the website has expired.
r0nald82

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:13 AM

Is it better than easyhash.io pool?have you tried it yet?

rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

My order of preference would be

1.Easyhash.io -1 % hash rate fluctuates a lot after ddos attack
2.http://electroneum.hashparty.io/ - 2% solid of the m all but also high fee.

3.http://pool.electroneum.space/ - Nothing is ever free, they are siphoning of etn at times keep watching the payout. Despite the scamish 0% FEE CLAIM.

4.https://etn.uax.io/# - Decent pool if you are mining for a long time this is one of the best pools despite low has power
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

I noticed they have a calculator for how much you can earn daily. Are you getting the estimated payout as per the tool or is it way off? For me, the tool said 170 ETN/day yesterday and 185 ETH/day today. However, in the last 24 hours, I have barely gotten 100 ETN. My hashrate has been consistent and my Internet has been rock solid too. There shouldn't be such enormous discrepancy. Am I missing something?

Btw, can you please share an invite to the discord channel? The invite link on the website has expired.

The 0 fee is complete bull. They syphoning of  etn a bit of every body, im certainly not getting the pay out for the hash power i provide.
easyhash

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

My order of preference would be

1.Easyhash.io -1 % hash rate fluctuates a lot after ddos attack

We have resolved the issue, and thank you for the top review Smiley

R0b3rt0

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

The 0 fee is complete bull. They syphoning of  etn a bit of every body, im certainly not getting the pay out for the hash power i provide.

Our pool xzpool.com is config to 0% fee
https://image.prntscr.com/image/lFATPZFuT-ebJimIrdPsbQ.png
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

Anyone mininga at https://electroneum.hashvault.pro ?
What do you think?
Guch

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

Anyone mininga at https://electroneum.hashvault.pro ?
What do you think?

http://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1711/26/94b21027f0ba.png

JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

its true mate,i tried also several pools.hasparti.io,all official pools etc.
with electroneum space pool i have about 10% more payouts!
very nice mining pool! Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Mobile-Mining

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

While we are all sharing...
Our pool has a true 0% pool fee!  Roll Eyes

http://mobile-mining.com

Pool Address:
electroneum.mobile-mining.com

crazyboyminer

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

Thanks, this post helps a lot.

One side note is don't use hashparty. Their admins are very fishy. I mined about 12 hours. I monitored the difficulty very closely. I lost 20%+ coins than estimate. The same thing happened to other people in their discord. So I brought this up in their discord, and their admin blamed orphan blocks and luck, and banned me right away.

Very sketchy pool and admins. Just be careful!!
DAREALHANKSY

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

Thanks, this post helps a lot.

One side note is don't use hashparty. Their admins are very fishy. I mined about 12 hours. I monitored the difficulty very closely. I lost 20%+ coins than estimate. The same thing happened to other people in their discord. So I brought this up in their discord, and their admin blamed orphan blocks and luck, and banned me right away.

Very sketchy pool and admins. Just be careful!!

so i just decided i would get on social media platforms now that i have a chance after working in the hashparty discord community for two weeks straight not getting any sleep for like 3 days straight. I am hanksy and is known by all in there as the Management. I joined that discord when there was only 30 memebers now we have 1999 last i checked 30min ago. this guy was banned not for his issues he claims but becuase he was trolling the community.

i have worked tirelesly in that community supporting its members and chasing up any complaint with the pool op known as hashparty. i have a 100% satisfactory rate of support and ask anyone that begs to differ to call me out in the discord where i have devoted my time. any how this is about all i can say to this twat known as crazyboy.
bytiges

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

I've seen 20% less payments on other pools too. Might be something in the pool code they're all using that is siphoning the coins or might be that pool admins are greedy.

Luck should average on par, but usually in real life you're loosing.

Not blaming, just saying.

Or is there a hidden 20% fee to the etn devs?
LendoWinoda

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:52:59 AM

Hi miner colleagues!
We started a new Electronium mining pool a few days ago.
The mining fee is only 0.1% and our pool support to Claymore TLS/SSL. (I think other pools do not supply yet.)
Please try mining in this pool and share the experiences us.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact me!

Pool address: http://etnpool.sytes.net

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424763

Happy mining! Smiley
madisonreed

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:19:20 AM

Hello Geet or any others who can answer my question:

I'm trying to start mining with pool.electroneum.space's CryptoNote Miner, but the miner asks for the "Pool Host".  What is the pool host, and what do I type into that space?

Thanks,
Madison Reed

Hi frds,

I want to share my last 10 days experience about Electroneum(ETN) cryptocurrency coin mining.

On 2nd november, 2017 - I joined electroneum website and used their CPU windows miner, i received 6 ETN in 24 hours.
On 3rd november, 2017 - I used ccminer on one of my GPU rigs with electroneum official eupool but their payout is 100ETN and their support reply is very weak.
On 5th november 2017 - I shifted to hashparty server. I liked it a lot, worked much better than previous pool, but as i am having total 6 rigs, i failed to add more than 1 rig. when i added 2nd rig, both 1st and 2nd rig started showing errors.
On 6th november 2017 - I joined suprnova.cc n started mining on 6 rigs using workers. But in 72 hours I lost 136 ETN as orphan coins. When I asked support for help they said they cant help in this case. So i thought if i lost 136 ETN in 72 hours, how much i will loose in next 6 months. Also, their fee on each transaction irritated me. I noticed one major thing on suprnova that i felt like they are stealing my coins and paying me less. Calculators were showing that i will receive around 700 coins everyday but i got around 600 coins per day from all my 6 rigs. I decided to leave them in peace.

Finally, I joined pool.electroneum.space, I was little worried about all that i experienced before. this pool front web panel was showing lots of fluctuation in my reported hash rate, from 7Kh/s to 13Kh/s. I was worried n confused, i want to talk with someone then I found they have discord chatting platform. I joined discord n asked if anybody online. Pool admin appeared and i share my problem and admin said dont worry just wait for few hours. I waited for 12 hours and I noticed amazing results. I made 450 ETN in 12 hours. Also, this pool charges no fee. And there are so many miners to guide each other.

I suggest you all should try this pool for at least 24 hours. Quick support n guidance is available there, what else we all need from mining servers?

Thanks everybody for reading my experience.

Cheers,
Geet.

mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

pool.electroneum.space/ has been down for the last 3 hours...  time to find a new pool
Mobile-Mining

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

If electroneum.space is down for you, point your miners to our 0% fee pool:

electroneum.mobile-mining.com:3333

You can join us in the Telegram group for support and chat!
https://t.me/MiningETN
Ledipaa

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:04:00 PM

Well for me topic pool is as bad as any other than hasparty. I get about 10% less what i should get in a day. Hashparty is by far best. Its just they have a lot of network problems, probl cuz its a states pool and im euro..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: