Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody have a problem with blockchain.info  (Read 497 times)
Gentos (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Today I tried to login at blockchain.info and they always send a link in an email and then you use it and it lets you in.
Today, nothing was sent...
I tried to login again and again and nothing happened, still no link.

I wrote them in FB, but no one answered me back, does anybody have the same things today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

Today I tried to login at blockchain.info and they always send a link in an email and then you use it and it lets you in.

I wrote them in FB, but no one answered me back, does anybody have the same things today?

Just used it without any issues.

Have you enabled 2 factor authorisation by any chance ? If yes,they should be ending those emails for security reasons obviously but if you haven't ,I guess it's something to worry about.They have stopped their support on facebook,please send them an email.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

will thats bad bro.  Did you try to restart your device?  Or maybe  theres a problem on your internet.? . Try to contact the service team for that site maybe there are some issue  since the day you cant login. 
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

It means blockchain already know your IP, cmiiw. In my experience, when they send a link to your email to login to your blockchain wallet you only need to click it once. So when you want login to your wallet again you can just login normally no need to go to your email again. If you are not login into your wallet 2-3 days, they will send your an email again after you tried to login.
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

I used it one hour ago with no problem. Now same issue. Link never arrives.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

no problems for me to use it , have you ever check the spam box in your email? maybe the email is sent you there

or just wait a moment send request again ,  probably their email serve is busy
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

Which email service you are using, try to only use gmail for blockchain wallet or similar service where you have to authorize each and every access through email because gmail server is quite strong and it can receive email from different services.

I am using gmail for my wallet and it is working fine, just try to use different browser and look at spam folder of your email.
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

I am using gmail and de-authorise the browser every time.

I managed to get in in 1 attempt out of 5-6. Now still can not login in.

I think it is something with their mail server.
Gentos (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:02 PM

Thanks everyone! It seems to me they have some issues with mail servers, because 1 of 5 attempts are successful. Today I logged in  without any problems, we will see how it be in the future. Once more thanks to everyone
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:20 PM

Maybe Your Account is Not Verified and Was Not Login For Two or More Days.
Or is it Just Your Authenticity of your Gmail or what mail you have Put To Verify account Before Logging in, you should Check your Internet to if it is stable.
Or Try To wait Within 1 Hour, If The Link will Not Arrived Then you should Contact admins, Usually Link Will Be sent Within 10 Minutes.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

Maybe Your Account is Not Verified and Was Not Login For Two or More Days.
Or is it Just Your Authenticity of your Gmail or what mail you have Put To Verify account Before Logging in, you should Check your Internet to if it is stable.
Or Try To wait Within 1 Hour, If The Link will Not Arrived Then you should Contact admins, Usually Link Will Be sent Within 10 Minutes.
If you do try to see on OP update post the issue have been resolve already which turns out the problem is on mailing servers which causes the delay and in fact i did experience this thing too on blockchain that email verification wasnt sent into my mail which would really cause delays on your transactions and the thing here is that blockchain support doesnt respond.Even on coinbase too i did experience such thing.

Doc Malitt

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Guys, please forgive me. I used to laugh at some posts that obviously missed even the issue but now I am the FNG and I need help. I have opened a blockchain.info wallet and of course, want to use my MasterCard to make a small initial purchase. Naturally, I happen to live in a shithole of the Africa (can I say shithole here) Burundi and I beg you to help me. What exchange is the best here (I know Uganda and Kenya have developed BTC communities) but here... I am planning a trip to Asia in 2 weeks so there will be no problem then. Or by using VPN I can circumvent certain problems? Please, if you already answered these type of answers a thousand times just a link to a good site will do.

Thank You
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

Sometimes it happens. Perhaps it is indeed a problem with their mail server, if you don't receive the email just try again at a later time. If it keeps not working i would suggest emailing their support about the issue and letting them know.

If you have your recovery phrase you should be able to access your wallet even without email verification.

So make sure that you save that recovery phrase, in order to access your wallet in an event of an emergency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: