Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud Alert: Translator DutchFinity  (Read 1414 times)
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:52:13 PM

"We never once asked users Traductio or klaaas for assistance or input for any of the cases we've published so far." So no, you did not read correctly.

Again, we're done here. Enjoy the fire.

That's how it goes. Lighting the fire, getting people burned, and run yourself. Life will in time teach you honesty, and unfortunately for you it does that with suffering. It's not a curse I cast. It's how life goes. And I honestly pity that!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elg

Activity: 151
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:55:27 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:09:57 PM by elg

Hallo Lauda,

Je hebt me negatief vertrouwen gegeven omdat ik google translate zou gebruiken voor mijn vertalingen.

Ik wil je vragen om mijn post te lezen op https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384494

Ik ben geen fraudeur. Als ik een slechte vertaler ben dan ben ik bereid om ermee te stoppen. Maar de teksten die ik vertaald heb zijn oprecht van eigen hand. Het is kwetsend om als fraudeur betiteld te worden als je uren, dagen, weken achter je computer hebt gezeten en écht je best hebt gedaan om vertalingen af te leveren. Extra kwetsend is dat degenen die de discussie aanslingeren (TranslationsQA en Traductio) trollen zijn die bijna alle Nederlandse vertalers van fraude beschuldigen, waarschijnlijk om zo ruimte te creëren om zelf als vertaler aan de slag te kunnen.

Ik wil je dus vragen om eerst gedegen onderzoek te doen naar mijn vertalingen via mijn portfolio op https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X3g-tAdXdNLPOH9HpW3j1X5FoANdlshKuU9C7Rzjp3c/edit#gid=1397188669 en tot die tijd mijn negatief vertrouwen op te schorten. Lees niet alleen mijn vertalingen maar vergelijk ze ook met de Engelse versies zodat je in ieder geval mijn vertaalkeuze's kan begrijpen (zelfs als waren het de verkeerde keuze's).

Ik weet niet hoe jij je zou voelen als je jouw beloning voor weken van hard en eerlijk werk in een oogwenk ziet verdampen door onterechte beschuldigingen van fraude. Geef me feedback of noem me desnoods botweg een slechte vertaler. Maar ik ben zeker niet lui zoals klaaas geheel onterecht stelt, en ik ben zeker geen fraudeur. Die termen zijn kwetsend.

Over de morele inborst van Traductio aka TranslationsQA zal ik hier niet uitwijden, maar ik heb er wel een duidelijke mening over.

Probably his best try of genuine Dutch
It gives me goosebumps in a negative way, it's not natural, oftewel, m'n nekharen gaan ervan overeind staan

ok, back to the charts

sjeezman

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

zijn nederlands is goed, geen idee waar je over lult man.

En die translationQA is een newbie.
Wtf doet die gozer hier?
Traductio

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:13:24 PM

LOL, translationQA. i don't why this guy thought he can do it.  Roll Eyes
hey, what is the standard guy? Smiley

The standard would be to use your brain and your penmanship, two things you obviously lack .

English to Dutch proofreading.
DutchFinity

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

LOL, translationQA. i don't why this guy thought he can do it.  Roll Eyes
hey, what is the standard guy? Smiley
Mind your own business. Given your reactions in exotic languages you probably don't even know how to read Dutch.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

Not necessarily a fraudster in my opinion based on what I analyze in the picture the user seem to be someone that offer his skills without offering something in return by doing his service in translating not that I am against your claims or accusations against but for me he/she someone who is still lacking knowledge and skills in his translating it's like he's basing his translations on a google translator or some kind of application which functions is for translation.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
DutchFinity

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

Not necessarily a fraudster in my opinion based on what I analyze in the picture the user seem to be someone that offer his skills without offering something in return by doing his service in translating not that I am against your claims or accusations against but for me he/she someone who is still lacking knowledge and skills in his translating it's like he's basing his translations on a google translator or some kind of application which functions is for translation.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Are you even able to read Dutch?
sjeezman

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

ik denk dat we kunnen concluderen dat traductio een kutwijf is die gewoon andere mensen hun stuff wil afschoepen.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

If anyone has problems with my translations I prefer that you adress the issues to me first instead of posting a scam accusing thread about me and giving me negative trust.

I am a genuine translator. No doubt I do make mistakes from time to time. But I spend much time and attention to the translations, and I do not deserve to be treated like this. Emotionally this is hurting. The consequences are also not small. The rewards I have earned by working for very many hours, days in a row, may be withheld from me, just like that.

The thing is that a blacklisting campaign against me is going on. There is a person who wants to get rid of me (and other translators) because I do too many translations. This person has taken on two newbie accounts in which he presents himself as a translator himself. I already knew him as Traductio. As Traductio he approached several bounty managers to tell them I do bad or google automated translations. One of these bounty managers is Avirunes who is doing the Mavin project. After the accusations of Traductio the Mavin team had a native Dutch speaker analyse my Mavin translations. And after that I was approved and Traductio was blacklisted by Avirunes. Please speak to Avirunes about it. This same Traductio also tried to blacklist other Dutch translators like Fabsquire and sjeezman. And now he apparently has taken on a new account as TranslationQA wherewith he tries to blacklist FIEX and me again.

Please note that both Traductio and TranslationQA want to do translations and are blacklisting many Dutch translators who are actually doing quite well. Do you really think it is a coincidence that these two newbies are present in this thread? They are one and the same person. They are trolling translators around, and you fell for it!

Then, the one giving me the negative trust, please do proper research before you give me negative trust. Read my whitepapers, other threads, and don't focus on a couple mistakes I made. Check my portfolio properly please: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X3g-tAdXdNLPOH9HpW3j1X5FoANdlshKuU9C7Rzjp3c/edit#gid=1397188669. Also understand that sometimes the English versions are bad translations from Russian. In such cases Russians often forget to use articles like 'a' and 'the', or they mix them up, which sometimes may explain some artificial sounding Dutch translations, because I want to stay true to what the English whitepaper says.

I am not infallible, but my translations are genuine. Please re-consider the negative trust. I don't deserve it. For me there is a lot at stake. Months of earnest work you throw down the drain with your negative trust. Talk to Avirunes, or the Mavin team, check my work better, and not just the small fragments where I made mistakes or typo's. And then come back. In the meantime remove my negative trust. It hurts and I don't deserve this! If I am a bad translator? Fine; if everybody thinks so I will stop. But I don't deserve a scam status!

As a fellow Dutch translator I concluded this:

You use Google Translate for your translations, but you modify the translations Google gives you. You increase their quality up to the bare minimum a bounty campaign should require. I'd say any Dutch person would understand it.

What I find much worse would be the translations of for example ALLOY. Check the Dutch page of https://alloy.rewards.network/lang-nl .
That's what I call "an inappropriately horrible translation". It's just not humane to call that a translation. It's just a modification of the English text. It's even worse than what Google Translate would give you.

However, our DutchFinity friend delivers translations that are made with Google Translate, but modified well enough to turn them into reasonably qualitative translations.

He obviously isn't a professional translator, but I'd not call him a fraudster either.
His/Her/Its translations are easy to understand for any Dutch person (like me) and are quite okay in my opinion.

Regards,
Trump

Traductio

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

As a fellow Dutch translator I concluded this:

You use Google Translate for your translations, but you modify the translations Google gives you. You increase their quality up to the bare minimum a bounty campaign should require. I'd say any Dutch person would understand it.

What I find much worse would be the translations of for example ALLOY. Check the Dutch page of https://alloy.rewards.network/lang-nl .
That's what I call "an inappropriately horrible translation". It's just not humane to call that a translation. It's just a modification of the English text. It's even worse than what Google Translate would give you.

However, our DutchFinity friend delivers translations that are made with Google Translate, but modified well enough to turn them into reasonably qualitative translations.

He obviously isn't a professional translator, but I'd not call him a fraudster either.
His/Her/Its translations are easy to understand for any Dutch person (like me) and are quite okay in my opinion.

Regards,
Trump

Fact remains he broke forum and bounty campaign rules. Call it whatever you want, 'fraudster' is apt in this regard.

Whether these 'translations' are easy to understand doesn't change anything. Nor does your qualification as them being 'quite ok' or that his work is of 'reasonable quality': it says more about your understanding of the language than about the quality of his work.

It's all quite subjective, as are my views surely, so your 2 cents should be viewed as such and nothing more.

English to Dutch proofreading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: