Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin undergoing a correction?  (Read 1107 times)
lambomoonmoney (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

Its down over $500 from yesterday and seems like its going to go down more. I hope not.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

I’m in about 500 bucks, dont have the stomach for this LOL. I can’t image being in hundreds of K.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

Its down over $500 from yesterday and seems like its going to go down more. I hope not.

It's a correction long over due...
Let's see how low it'll go.
Some simple TA indicates next level at $6200

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Thiptiout

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

yes because price rise more than 2000$ in short range so if correction stopped only to 1,000$ it will be very good
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

So it begins. So buckle up and tighten your grip. Almost all currencies are going.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

Well yes.  A correction is generally regarded to be at least 10% down from the peak.  Considering that the price has dropped from the mid-7000s to the mid-6000s, it's now fell over 10%, so it's pretty much objectively a correction.

It'll most likely continue to go down, which is the importance of HODLing.  Personally I was selling as the price was rising rather than panic selling, but if you're in too deep into the bubble and you're worried about losing money, it could well be a good idea to cut your losses now.

You don't want to get caught up in a bear market if you've bought recently.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:50:21 PM

Most currencies down today. Good be an opportunity to buy if you can hit at the bottom.
lambomoonmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Most currencies down today. Good be an opportunity to buy if you can hit at the bottom.

man I just bought some this morning. I feel like its gonna go down a lot more.
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

it has to, the growth was much inflated with fork expectations, folks got ...emotional, cooling down now. hopefully will stop by 5k
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

it has to, the growth was much inflated with fork expectations, folks got ...emotional, cooling down now. hopefully will stop by 5k
Unfortunately it didn't! Going down further below Sad
Don't sweat,this is just temporary,the prices will sore up once again like always.This is usually the phase after/before the fork and price should be stable after a week or so.Don't let the bitcoin cash confuse you,that is just another pump and dump scheme.
cryptoDARO

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin can fall down to 5k levels and then stabilize around 5-6.5k and perhaps we will see another bull run.
But I'm not quite sure about the future of BTC as I don't see any upcoming upgrades so we may see some stagnation in price for a longer time than ever before in 2017.
East7547

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Yes, corrections are a good thing tho
lambomoonmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:43 PM

man i just bought some this morning. I haven't traded for so long cuz i lost money and now I'm losing again. this sucks
ratiobitcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:09 PM

due to all the talks about segwit2x and the other forks bitcoin kept rising for a long time for far to fast. the increase in value was so high that even regular daily media who wouldn't care about bitcoin at all picked up the topic so more and more people got into contact with bitcoin over the past few weeks and decided to invest, because it was always going up. this was a short time where bitcoin got an extreme amount of attention from professionals as well as from regular people.

now, that segwit2x failed, the correction started. some people might be panic selling, i think a lot of regular people will, because they do not understand the systematics of bitcoin, probably don't know anything about segwit2x but will just see the correction and therefore sell in panic of more losses / less gains.

Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

This correction still acceptable and bitcoin price still high compared to last months. It's a chance to make a little profit because bitcoin price will increase soon.

ro2sf

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

Yeah this correction might be a good time to buy as I believe the price will shoot past 7K again very soon.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1498

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:33 PM

This correction was expected when the Segwit 2X fork was called off two days back. The investors who invested in bitcoin with the hope of getting free 2X coins, they are now pulling their funds back to invest in different assets or waiting for another suitable opportunity. The market cap has also come down to 109 billion USD from 124 billion USD due to this reason. However, I see strong support at 6500 USD level so I don't expect it will go down any further. It is just strengthening its base before taking the next jump, it's just a required correction and nothing else. It gives a lot of people an opportunity to enter in to bitcoin at a cheaper price.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

People want to move the price down in order to buy more, this is the main reason of why it has been going down so much during the last few days. It is going to go back to the top soon, but we had to face a little correction, it might probably go to $6500 again and maybe a little bit more down, but who knows, there is no way to predict how much money it will be.
But see it as a nice opportunity to get some bitcoins at a cheaper rate, this is not bad mate, you all know that bitcoin will always go up, no matter what.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

This is normal. If the growth is very fast, expect that there will also be a downward movement to follow. Let us just hope that this will not last too long. I think this will not go as down as $5,500 because the coming back of Bitcoin's upward movement might be in the next weeks of November. Bitcoin Silver will be coming this December. We will be expecting another Bitcoin rally by that time because of the free coins.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lambomoonmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

BTC looks like its not gonna crash today. thats good news.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: