Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE SOON] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1980 times)
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Interesting project, I'll be watching this thread!

Thank you

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

happy hew year our dear developers! hope your project released soon!

We work every day to realize our project! Thank you.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Hello, we want to say you that now we are in official ICO list on LastCrypto.com

bookerra

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Hello, we want to say you that now we are in official ICO list on LastCrypto.com

Wow! That's great! Gratz!
Ferlyn

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Looks VERY interesting and will be definitely following this. Thank you.
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

Looks VERY interesting and will be definitely following this. Thank you.

Thank you for the positive feedback for our project.

bookerra

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Hey devs! I saw on your website you are supported by Torproject. Is it true? Smiley My congratulations!

When do you plan to start ICO? I am waiting Smiley
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

I was drawn in by your article title,and I can only see the picture here. Do you have a text file stay? And your website can not be opened I do not know what is the tor ?why the Google Chrome browser does not open
moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I was drawn in by your article title,and I can only see the picture here. Do you have a text file stay? And your website can not be opened I do not know what is the tor ?why the Google Chrome browser does not open

they have only pics in this thread, but there is text on their website. to access their website please download the TOR Browser from https://www.torproject.org/download it is free and easy to install in 1-click. I also noticed this project is now supported by TorProject (saw the banner on the website. this is awesome you know! this project definitely has a big future...

why do you need the text? do you want to copy it to somewhere?
moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Hey devs! I saw on your website you are supported by Torproject. Is it true? Smiley My congratulations!

I'm waiting too!)

devs come on! let's do that!)
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

Thank you for the interest in our project. Our website you can open by using TOR browser. Here is a link to download it TOR browser. It's very easy to install and it's free. If you need to read more about our project please download the WP. You can find it in the first post in this thread.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Yes, TorProject.org is supported our service now.
Within a couple of weeks, we will start our ICO.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

I'm waiting too!)

Please wait a couple of weeks and we will start.

floppy_guru

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Torproject guys are in? Why? I don't really understand their interest...
bookerra

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

Why not? I guess they are also interested in making their product (TOR network) cleaner and without scams. I think it should attract more users to the whole TOR network. The only my doubt is that the TorProject.org decided to support Hidden Reviews recently. I see you are new here but I can say that Hidden Reviews are here for a couple of months and just now the TorProject decided to support them. I don't say it's strange or suspicious but why did they not do that before when the devs have announced the project to the community?

Maybe the devs will give us some more information? hanswer?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Why not? I guess they are also interested in making their product (TOR network) cleaner and without scams. I think it should attract more users to the whole TOR network. The only my doubt is that the TorProject.org decided to support Hidden Reviews recently. I see you are new here but I can say that Hidden Reviews are here for a couple of months and just now the TorProject decided to support them. I don't say it's strange or suspicious but why did they not do that before when the devs have announced the project to the community?

Nothing strange. We don't know why the TorProject team decided to support us now...
Maybe they watched us or maybe they were busy with other projects...
It doesn't matter. The main point is that now they support us.

bookerra

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Nothing strange. We don't know why the TorProject team decided to support us now...
Maybe they watched us or maybe they were busy with other projects...
It doesn't matter. The main point is that now they support us.

Well, that's good anyway. My congratulations!
KateMcrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I'm waiting too!)

I think, dev, you should hurry up. Now is the best time for ICO. Check out these guys SAFINUS. They moved their ico for providing the best conditions for investors
bookerra

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

I'm waiting too!)

I think, dev, you should hurry up. Now is the best time for ICO. Check out these guys SAFINUS. They moved their ico for providing the best conditions for investors

If these guys developing the project to make an ICO process easier, then Hidden Reviews devs better to calm down and wait  Roll Eyes
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

I'm waiting too!)

If these guys developing the project to make an ICO process easier, then Hidden Reviews devs better to calm down and wait  Roll Eyes

Thank you for the advice bro  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: