Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56864 times)
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

Tokugawa gift 1000% roi this so many  Shocked

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

Tokugawa gift 1000% roi this so many  Shocked

1000% is based on 100 masternodes running.
There are currently 148 active masternodes so the ROI will be lower that 1000%, but still higher than 500%

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:02:48 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:43:29 PM by dandruff1138

The website is in a secured server right now and so we cannot do changes to it during the ICO phase. We want to keep the site secure from hackers as they are always trying to hack ICO
So you cannot perform a change on your own website? But somehow the price to buy in second stage got changed from 75 cent to 50 cent within one day. Either changes can be made or not. So which is it? It cannot be both, you are playing schrodinger's cat here.

Right now the ICO team has only given access to 1 person, the security expert. We cannot give access to the web designers to change the website right now as we are hosting the site on a private server for highest possible security to ICO

We could just tell the security team to do nominal changes as they are not web designers. Once the ICO ends in 10 days, we will surely do a lot of web  designing changes to the website

:fire::fire:You can buy coins right now and start masternode right now. Buy coins from our automated ICO website http://tokugawacoin.com :fire::fire:

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

when ico ended all tokens unsold will burn yet???
tommyj11

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

when ico ended all tokens unsold will burn yet???

it'll get "burned" into a wallet controlled by the dev
nightpainter

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:10:32 AM

Prudence, there are plenty of inconsistencies in the project, plus whois is declared in Panama for 1 year! ... Suddenly it's typically a scam!!

source : DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:tokugawacoin.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2017-11-02
Expiration Date:2018-11-02
Updated Date:2017-11-07
Name Servers:ns1.tokugawacoin.com
ns2.tokugawacoin.com
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street:P.O. Box 0823-03411
City:Panama
State:Panama
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182
Email:email@whoisguard.com
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
Name:WhoisGuard Protected

This is the thing that gets me the most.

Any Panama registered Domain just says Scam all over it...
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

is there a guide to add 2 masternodes with only 1 vps server and windows wallet?
Doubletree

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:17:13 PM by Doubletree

@nightpainter and kna.

Namecheap is quite a good place to buy domain names, have you ever built a website or started a business before? Whoisgaurd is a company that keeps your address and personal details private. Would you want your name and address on the internet? Their are weirdos out there that I certainly wouldn't want knowing where I live. Privacy is security. Are you guys a scam because your real name is not nightpainter or kna? Most coin project developers are anonymous. Who is Satoshi? Does it matter?

Do some research before you post your scam alerts, this effort has clearly revealed how useless your findings are. Maybe look up Whoisgaurd for a start. They are unrelated to the developers of this coin.

On the other side though. It is good to check up on developers before you invest your money. You can see inconsistencies in many projects. There are a lot of projects I would never invest in because of this.

In reality most developers are producing great work. They are awesome people with epic coding skills and vision. They are producing the future of the internet. You will find the majority of all the members of the whole bitcointalk forum are good smart people with vision and ingenuity.

The developers have said in this forum and the roadmap that they did the ICO to raise money for listing on minimum of 4 exchanges including Cryptopia, Qryptos and Coinexchange. From what can been seen in their advertised roadmap they will develop Android, Electrum and iOS wallets. They also said they will be redesigning the website once the ICO is finished. The specifications they have chosen for the coin show they have experience. Good coin specifications create high long term ROI for investors. If a coin's price rises at the same rate as the masternode count, the ROI stays stable, this is possible with 21million max coins and a 2500coin masternode collateral. This is very possible if the Devs produce what they say and use ICO funds for consistent high impact marketing in Japan and the International community. If a good coin needs a name change they can fork, or rebrand if necessary, like Antshares becoming NEO. Also the Asian population are full of awesome people and they live all over the world, they are the biggest investors in cryptocurrencies in the whole world at the moment.

I have invested some money in Tokugawa coin for these reasons. I have had no problems, the wallets work fine. Masternode setup is smooth. I think its got a chance. I guess we just wait and see what they can do. Who knows, this development team might gather an epic circle of coders, marketers and designers and become a massive success.

If you don't take some calculated risks in your life, you might miss some great opportunities. You can loose some, but with a diversified portfolio your winners pay for the losers.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

@nightpainter and kna.

Namecheap is quite a good place to buy domain names, have you ever built a website or started a business before? Whoisgaurd is a company that keeps your address and personal details private. Would you want your name and address on the internet? Their are weirdos out there that I certainly wouldn't want knowing where I live. Privacy is security. Are you guys a scam because your real name is not nightpainter or kna? Most coin project developers are anonymous. Who is Satoshi? Does it matter?

Do some research before you post your scam alerts, this effort has clearly revealed how useless your findings are. Maybe look up Whoisgaurd for a start. They are unrelated to the developers of this coin.

On the other side though. It is good to check up on developers before you invest your money. You can see inconsistencies in many projects. There are a lot of projects I would never invest in because of this.

In reality most developers are producing great work. They are awesome people with epic coding skills and vision. They are producing the future of the internet. You will find the majority of all the members of the whole bitcointalk forum are good smart people with vision and ingenuity.

The developers have said in this forum and the roadmap that they did the ICO to raise money for listing on minimum of 4 exchanges including Cryptopia, Qryptos and Coinexchange. From what can been seen in their advertised roadmap they will develop Android, Electrum and iOS wallets. They also said they will be redesigning the website once the ICO is finished. The specifications they have chosen for the coin show they have experience. Good coin specifications create high long term ROI for investors. If a coin's price rises at the same rate as the masternode count, the ROI stays stable, this is possible with 21million max coins and a 2500coin masternode collateral. This is very possible if the Devs produce what they say and use ICO funds for consistent high impact marketing in Japan and the International community. If a good coin needs a name change they can fork, or rebrand if necessary, like Antshares becoming NEO. Also the Asian population are full of awesome people and they live all over the world, they are the biggest investors in cryptocurrencies in the whole world at the moment.

I have invested some money in Tokugawa coin for these reasons. I have had no problems, the wallets work fine. Masternode setup is smooth. I think its got a chance. I guess we just wait and see what they can do. Who knows, this development team might gather an epic circle of coders, marketers and designers and become a massive success.

If you don't take some calculated risks in your life, you might miss some great opportunities. You can loose some, but with a diversified portfolio your winners pay for the losers.

wow , nice telling .....

i am more like your last sentenence...

if i didnt have one allready i defenetly would buy one now.....Smiley
ice2090

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

when are we going on exchange?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

when are we going on exchange?

about 9 days orso
dandruff1138 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

is there a guide to add 2 masternodes with only 1 vps server and windows wallet?

yes, there is this link https://github.com/TokugawaCoin/Tokugawa/blob/master/Tokugawa%20Single%20and%20Multiple%20Masternodes%20setup%20Guide%20.txt

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

is not a bad project and with great goals for the future Cheesy Grin
tommyj11

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

how much did you pay for the dandruff1138 account?
dandruff1138 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

@nightpainter and kna.

Thank you

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

It is relativ simple.

You need in configuration for the masternode different port.

Also in your router you have to forward the other port to the other node.

Works perfect.

It is nice to get double reward or triple.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:13:55 PM

So what are the current exchanges where I can find this coin and do some trading with? Maybe I can accumulate some coins and then use them as currency on some website. Is that possible?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
brazilman37

Activity: 399

onwards and upwards

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:50 AM

blockchain is showing masternode rewards that never arrived into my wallet. i show 2 payouts for today in wallet and 5 payouts on blockchain.
whys that?

Brazilman37BTC

So what are the current exchanges where I can find this coin and do some trading with? Maybe I can accumulate some coins and then use them as currency on some website. Is that possible?

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
brazilman37

Activity: 399

onwards and upwards

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:16:57 AM

also,
tokugawa coin has been added and accepted here: https://node-vps.com/web/  very affordable

Brazilman37BTC

blockchain is showing masternode rewards that never arrived into my wallet. i show 2 payouts for today in wallet and 5 payouts on blockchain.
whys that?

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dandruff1138 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:36:03 AM

We are not yet on markets. We will be listed in about 8 days

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: