Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56857 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:53 AM

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

I am sorry you are so frustrated that people see your posts as useless. Please try to calm down and do something meaningful with your day.

You can throw ad hominems around with as many sockpuppet accounts as you want.

But perhaps you should stop projecting your own frustration. Failed blackmail attempts must be quite vexing.

fwiw, I agree with you 100 percent BTCMILLIONAIRE.   So obvious that many of these accounts here are sock puppets.  Will it rise in price?  Maybe . . but there are SO many red flags here lulz
Thanks. Guess my posts aren't so useless after all considering people agree on my trust page, on this thread, in PMs, and given the fact that dandruf tried to blackmail me. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

The kind of distribution is not bad.
Hope that coin is not only a copy/paste coin.
Do know anybody which exchange for start?
I hope cryptopia.
Let us see what is happend with this coin soon.
2themoonandback

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

I'm excited for the launch. The Tech Support with the coin is amazing.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:26:05 PM

Sooo  dev you already  "made" a new  coin with high roi %masternode  shit... geez..  and  people will fall again....xuv  is another  scam from this  shitty  dev....
2themoonandback

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Calling a program "sh-ty" Because the dev has similar projects like ALL other Dev's do . Make it a scam... Come on man. It's SIMPLE if you DON'T WANT TO INVEST. DON'T . No one is forcing you with a gun to your head. If we ALL are going to PAY for our mistakes let us learn if it turns out not so great but PLEASE stop this endless tirade each day in this thread. You Obviously aren't invested so why do you care?Huh Really Huh

As you can tell the people who are invested understand the risks. So please do us a favor and go troll another thread.

please....
dellzxd

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

Calling a program "sh-ty" Because the dev has similar projects like ALL other Dev's do . Make it a scam... Come on man. It's SIMPLE if you DON'T WANT TO INVEST. DON'T . No one is forcing you with a gun to your head. If we ALL are going to PAY for our mistakes let us learn if it turns out not so great but PLEASE stop this endless tirade each day in this thread. You Obviously aren't invested so why do you care?Huh Really Huh

As you can tell the people who are invested understand the risks. So please do us a favor and go troll another thread.

please....
sooo  if  i  create  a  copy paste  from that coin  would you invest on it  ?? ok, going to copy paste them.

2themoonandback

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:31 PM

Go ahead. If you have that much spare time on your hands it's your life but again please either go Make that coin or troll another thread or better yet do it through DM so we can keep this thread clear . I'll say it again the investors here aren't complaining and if you are not invested again - WHY DO YOU CARE???  we aren't children and I for one analyzed my risk and still chose to invest. We don't need you to teach us about Masternode Risk Management .  If you feel so passionate about bringing awareness to scams there are MANY MANY scams that need your assistance.
dellzxd

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:50 PM

Go ahead. If you have that much spare time on your hands it's your life but again please either go Make that coin or troll another thread or better yet do it through DM so we can keep this thread clear . I'll say it again the investors here aren't complaining and if you are not invested again - WHY DO YOU CARE???  we aren't children and I for one analyzed my risk and still chose to invest. We don't need you to teach us about Masternode Risk Management .  If you feel so passionate about bringing awareness to scams there are MANY MANY scams that need your assistance.
now you can send 1 btc to my wallet, xXOKjfjai2iAJIso2KsjkaxkWowRwOPoowUtEFJgkKX
2themoonandback

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:37:29 PM

now you can send 1 btc to my wallet, xXOKjfjai2iAJIso2KsjkaxkWowRwOPoowUtEFJgkKX

Huh... Please go bother someone else.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

please....
No serious dev runs the same project twice instead of focusing on one when it's so similar that it might as well be identical in the first place. How many accounts do you have by the way, holy shit.
2themoonandback

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:31:00 AM

please....
No serious dev runs the same project twice instead of focusing on one when it's so similar that it might as well be identical in the first place. How many accounts do you have by the way, holy shit.

Umm. I'm a real person with 1 account.. Anyhow if you feel you want to troll too or try to pick apart the Dev feel free. I'll sit back and just enjoy my rewards. I'll say it again if you are trying to find scams how about choosing the ones that ACTUALLY exist. This coin hasn't even launched yet... your tripping for NO reason. If you don't want to invest . Don't... It's really that simple.

Like someone said in page 1 no one here again especially the investors are asking you for help. 

Since you troll this statement probably makes you excited to troll more. I'll repeat the people that matter DON'T CARE for your advice.... WE DON'T CARE.... Thought I'd put it there twice so you can really see it.
skripsimu

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:29 AM

i forgot remove s from https://tokugawacoin.com and site give me notice "This site can’t be reached", and after i remove that s i can see the site. thanks i will bougt Tokugawacoin
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

i forgot remove s from https://tokugawacoin.com and site give me notice "This site can’t be reached", and after i remove that s i can see the site. thanks i will bougt Tokugawacoin

Ridiculous asking someone to purchase through website and not having the website SSL locked is asking for trouble for the buyers. I wouldn't invest in something where there's absolute chance of losing money without SSL enabled.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

please....
You understand that if there is no criticism, then stupid people will buy it incomprehensibly that what's wrong if people want to save the newcomers from mistakes?
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

These trolling guys are here just to increase posts. But they will get negative ratings from us all now. Guys you should put negative rating to the trollers if you do not like them.

Tokugawa will soon be on Cryptopia and hopefully on qryptos exchange.

You can buy coins right now from http://tokugawacoin.com by signing up

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
brazilman37

Activity: 399

onwards and upwards

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

i cant afford to invest in any more masternodes. this one is doing good so far. hope it keeps going.

These trolling guys are here just to increase posts. But they will get negative ratings from us all now. Guys you should put negative rating to the trollers if you do not like them.

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pa6a24

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

Dev, or you can be more precise. Date of exit of trade on qryptos?

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

A really nice project! But will there be any benefits for people outside of Japan to participate in the ICO?
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

A really nice project! But will there be any benefits for people outside of Japan to participate in the ICO?
My condolences, I'm not sure, the participation will be profitable, according to the last Japan law!
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

My condolences, I'm not sure, the participation will be profitable, according to the last Japan law!
Can you read more about this legislation? I thought to participate in the project is not worth it for another reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: