Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56864 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

I'm just disappointed for the Gainer price... it's too much! And I can't login too!
Speaking about Tok I would like to know at what point we are... what about Atomic Cross-Chain Trading Technology?
What's the tech progress about this coin? And what about its use in real life?
Let' keep focused on the main project that's very promising!
There is no real life use, it's just another ponzi. Slightly better disguised than BitConnect was, but still an obvious trash-tier shitcoin that will crash to zero overnight one day. You have been warned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

Tokugawa will hit $100 USD per TOKUGAWA. Masternode required 2,500 TOK. The first Japanese masternode.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Tokugawa will hit $100 USD per TOKUGAWA. Masternode required 2,500 TOK. The first Japanese masternode.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
very nice, if the price like that as will benefit investors who have bought buying this coin or who already to get it. at this time I rarely see a project from japan which has a very promising coinage price like this TOKUGAWA. this ICO very really interesting.
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:46:04 PM by Parsa1

Guys be prepared. Qryptos exchange is coming soon.  
Japanese people love Tokugawa coin and when TOK is listed
on Qryptos.com exchange which is the biggest Japanese exchange than the price
will be x10 with a MN reward of over 10K usd a month.
Looking forward to that. Tok is one of the greatest investment.
Tokugawa is going to change our lives !
Peace !

mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

wall of text
ANOTHER copy paste coin? Seriously?
For me this is a big red flag. I dont understand how people are oblivious to this but dont say you havent been warned.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Is this a scam coin?
I joined this project at very beginning, for bounty and never receive my coin.
I will mark this on ban list.
rebelway518

Activity: 211
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

wall of text
For me this is a big red flag. I dont understand how people are oblivious to this but dont say you havent been warned.

Another copy paste coin? ....yes, as are 90% of coins on the market today. Doesn't mean they can't be profitable though. I got in at $0.50/coin. Now have 4 masternodes running and have already pulled out my original investment. The point is, just because a coin is a copy of another, doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam or a bad investment.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

wall of text

Another copy paste coin? ....yes, as are 90% of coins on the market today. Doesn't mean they can't be profitable though. I got in at $0.50/coin. Now have 4 masternodes running and have already pulled out my original investment. The point is, just because a coin is a copy of another, doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam or a bad investment.
Im not saying that. Im saying that this particular coin is by the same dev that is essentially abandoning the old coin to do the same thing all over (ico bonus money included) all over. That you made your money back from this ponzi scheme like attitude doesnt make it any better.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

wall of text

Im not saying that. Im saying that this particular coin is by the same dev that is essentially abandoning the old coin to do the same thing all over (ico bonus money included) all over. That you made your money back from this ponzi scheme like attitude doesnt make it any better.
People like him will end up suicidal once the market retreats and they realize that they wasted their time buying up shitcoins that will evaporate over night. This is a recurring theme in the world of finance for as long as money has existed.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

wall of text

People like him will end up suicidal once the market retreats and they realize that they wasted their time buying up shitcoins that will evaporate over night. This is a recurring theme in the world of finance for as long as money has existed.

Yes, I have no problem putting money into shitcoins as long as I feel I can make a profit. I'm also invested in more substantial coins. Crypto trading is nothing more than a fun hobby to me. I haven't put in a single dollar of my own money into the market since 2015 and have pulled out multiple times what I've ever put in. So even if every holding I have tanked to $0 overnight, I'll be more than ok. Still have my life savings, still have my 9-5. I've held coins that I've lost thousands on and I've had coins I've made thousands on. As long as I'm to the plus at the end, that's all that matters.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

wall of text

I too was disappointed by the announcement by the dev concerning GainerCoin. Definitely changed my opinion of the dev and has lowered my exit target price. They should have stuck to developing a use-case for TOK and promoting it instead of launching a new coin and ICO money grab.
BITKRAKEN

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

wall of text

Are you invested in Tok coin?
What old coin has been abandoned ?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

wall of text

Yes, I have no problem putting money into shitcoins as long as I feel I can make a profit. I'm also invested in more substantial coins. Crypto trading is nothing more than a fun hobby to me. I haven't put in a single dollar of my own money into the market since 2015 and have pulled out multiple times what I've ever put in. So even if every holding I have tanked to $0 overnight, I'll be more than ok. Still have my life savings, still have my 9-5. I've held coins that I've lost thousands on and I've had coins I've made thousands on. As long as I'm to the plus at the end, that's all that matters.
Those are some pretty mediocre ambitions. If you didn't throw money at shitcoins you could've been retiring in luxury by now if you've really been in the markets since 2015. And even now, you would be able to get to that point by 2020ish. That takes little bit more than throwing money at ponzis and playing the crypto lottery though.
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

Why the recent decline? Just because the author created Gainer? This is not bad, because the author is doing more things, it seems Gainer is very popular
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

Why the recent decline? Just because the author created Gainer? This is not bad, because the author is doing more things, it seems Gainer is very popular

He's not doing more things. He's doing nothing and just copy pasting coins to start more fake ICOs. Gainer is the third now (that I am aware of).
rebelway518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

wall of text

Those are some pretty mediocre ambitions. If you didn't throw money at shitcoins you could've been retiring in luxury by now if you've really been in the markets since 2015. And even now, you would be able to get to that point by 2020ish. That takes little bit more than throwing money at ponzis and playing the crypto lottery though.

I have been in Bitcoin since 2014. Mid 2015 was the last time I put money into the market. My gains every year have more than exceeded my projected returns and I am quite happy with my growth and strategy, thanks. My methods of addressing the market have proved profitable to me and I will waste no more time conversing with you on the matter as you clearly do not understand long term market approach. By your logic, everyone who's been in crypto a couple years should be millionaires and everyone who's played the stock market for a decade should be Bill Gates rich. That's just not logical nor realistic.

From your fake negative trust reviews for the dev of Tokugawa, to your constant FUD of this and other projects, and your daily comments on numerous boards offering nothing more than discouragement and FUD...just proves that you offer nothing to the crypto community as a whole and only hope to profit off the sale of your username to the highest bidder. Everyone on this thread and others knows your game and I'd be surprised if anyone believes your comments.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

wall of text

I have been in Bitcoin since 2014. Mid 2015 was the last time I put money into the market. My gains every year have more than exceeded my projected returns and I am quite happy with my growth and strategy, thanks. My methods of addressing the market have proved profitable to me and I will waste no more time conversing with you on the matter as you clearly do not understand long term market approach. By your logic, everyone who's been in crypto a couple years should be millionaires and everyone who's played the stock market for a decade should be Bill Gates rich. That's just not logical nor realistic.

From your fake negative trust reviews for the dev of Tokugawa, to your constant FUD of this and other projects, and your daily comments on numerous boards offering nothing more than discouragement and FUD...just proves that you offer nothing to the crypto community as a whole and only hope to profit off the sale of your username to the highest bidder. Everyone on this thread and others knows your game and I'd be surprised if anyone believes your comments.
Virtually every single coin has been getting pumped in the past year. A donkey could make profits if not given the opportunity to trade (and thus screw himself), without even needing a strategy. Also, there's nothing fake about facts. Neither am I just spreading FUD everywhere. The fact that you don't understand objective statements and facts speaks volumes about your ability to assess the markets, let alone creating a sound strategy. Good luck with your sock puppets and shills though, it's the only thing that can save you.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

how work that?

http://explorer.tokugawacoin.com/ say  total supply: 1,021,644 TOK

but there are 603 masternodes online.. thats coins locked:   1,507,500 TOK

there are more masternodes running than coins exist  Huh
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

how work that?

Because it's a freaking scam.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

how work that?

Current money supply is 2,197,070. Block explorer api is incorrect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: