Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3043 times)
jimely0907

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

The denarii project offering block chain community platform for the financial service of the incoming future. It is impossible without implementing of the innovation of their project. They need funds for the development of the denarii project infrastructure and launch of the internal modules security test. Let us support the denarii project for much better future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Innemandmo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
jimely0907

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

yes this project has a great future to us, very interesting and promising project, this project can change everything like financial services problem because one of the function of the project is the financial services issue, this project help us to do our work easier in many features of the project.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

I have already downloaded this cool and useful app via Google Play Store and it's only 28MB - very light because it doesn't consume so much memory space in your smartphone. The user interface is a bit similar to coins.ph but with interesting additional features. The 'Limits and Verifications' section has also four levels and if I'm not mistaken you can't cash out if you are level 1 verified. So far, only three cryptocurrency wallets that are available to use such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Nem wallet. Other currencies are most likely to follow soon. What I like about this app is that you can create multiple wallet addresses,[unlike coinsph that has limited to one wallet address]. You can name your wallet with any name you like and you can also delete the address if you want to but the downside of this app is that there is no private key associated with the address you created.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

One of the best features about Denarii Cash Wallet Platform as a core, it will enable additional third party blockchain application such as micro-lending, loyalty, wealth management, crypto fund, marketplace and more to create and develop on top of Denarii Cash Wallet Platform. Simply amazing that all users can choose the best financial service provider and their offerings.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

One of the best features about Denarii Cash Wallet Platform as a core, it will enable additional third party blockchain application such as micro-lending, loyalty, wealth management, crypto fund, marketplace and more to create and develop on top of Denarii Cash Wallet Platform. Simply amazing that all users can choose the best financial service provider and their offerings.

they have been already successful in attracting founders with the most and topical ideas for block chain project in their platform. to continue their push they need to invest in platform recognition in different international markets: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Philippines and more country. They planning marketing for first project and maintain media coverage. A very nice move team.
Twarenabte

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

The team doing their best for the business, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the plan will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the project.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Good Laws and Licenses its for financial service companies they still designed with traditional banks in mind. Till now the team continuous to work closely with the regulators and proactively contributing and encouraging other companies to participate the best future of the company in financial services. More power to the team.

We have the same sentiments on this. I love how they did the planning in ensuring the accuracy and convenience for the satisfaction of users. I am pretty they will have more payment merchants as partners as I can see the great potential this project has. I cannot wait to experience the different features in financial services very soon. I must say congratulations to the team as early as now for a job well done!
cyryks

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Wow hope this project will be successful
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Wow hope this project will be successful

With continious growing number of members and huge overwhelming support, definitely Denarii Cash will achieve its great success in less due time. Really looking forward for more upcoming updates and exciting news from the team. Thumbs up for an excellent job well done. More power!
jimely0907

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Denarii Cashpoint are often described as “human local ATM machines” for the local community. This cashpoint partner can be anyone that dispense cash in return of cryptocurrency credit and token as a reward. A very interesting project that help us in crypto holding like automated teller machine and anytime to cash in and cash out.
shine071685

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

@Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet for smartphones running on iOS and Android that offers convenient, secure and transparent way of converting, sending and receiving cryptocurrency, pay bills and accept payments to any mobile phone number powered by stellar blockchain and Ethereum smart contract.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

a very good and promising project, and done by a very experienced team I am interested in working on this project, good luck
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

The platform seems good and secured. Does this project only offered private sale? When will you have the public token sale? Hope that you will decreased the minimum investment so that those small investor can participate and be able to buy your token. Will read more details about this project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Dump3er

Activity: 1330
Merit: 528

My networth? A slice of pizza :)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

@Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet for smartphones running on iOS and Android that offers convenient, secure and transparent way of converting, sending and receiving cryptocurrency, pay bills and accept payments to any mobile phone number powered by stellar blockchain and Ethereum smart contract.

When it comes to multi-cryptocurrency wallets there are a lot of pitfalls that you shouldn't forget. A lot of technologies have to work together properly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

According to your roadmap, this September 2018 you are about to release the web version of your platform and about to add 5 more tokens. Are these goals attained already? I am reading your whitepaper little by little, seems that your purpose is good enough.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

I have installed and checked your app.
I am finding hard to see where i can make withdrawals.
Also we have this Apps COINS.PH , what do you think your advantage on this one since there are similarities on the Project?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Dump3er

Activity: 1330
Merit: 528

My networth? A slice of pizza :)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

According to your roadmap, this September 2018 you are about to release the web version of your platform and about to add 5 more tokens. Are these goals attained already? I am reading your whitepaper little by little, seems that your purpose is good enough.

They should usually try to be on time or otherwise people will lose trust in a project very fast.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀