Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are alts dumping so hard now ? Advice please  (Read 599 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

It's better to buy top 5 altcoins, if you buy not in the list you make your own risk. even ethereum price drops and I lost about 1 eth because I bought eth at 0,053 and now the price is 0.044. I think trading is more difficult now. The price of alt seem bloody,
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

You are a clueless noob OP.
I know by what you said.. "good alt's" ?
Then your list ? ahahhaha

Then asked about how markets work.. AFTER you invested how much ?  Shocked

Good luck ..you're gonna need it "investor" Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

I think that's normal because cryptocurrency value is volatile and maybe today prices were dropped but it will have a kickback and punch up. Just relax and see the graph drama of each of your coins.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

alts are being burned because btc is getting dump but why?because whales are switching from BTC to BCH.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Same problem. All those coins you mentioned , I am not going to sell , they are all under value at the moment. It 's even a good time for buying more
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Same problem. All those coins you mentioned , I am not going to sell , they are all under value at the moment. It 's even a good time for buying more

Good for you, if you think that is the best decision to make at this time whatever happen afterwards, is surely for you to bear. Every situation is the creation of chance when others are clamouring about how bad the situation of alt coin is at the moment, you are seeing it as an avenue to even buy more. Whether its a good decision or a bad one, we all have to wait  till the time you decide to sell it.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

It all goes down to the bias to your coins.. if u believe that they have good potential u just either buy more or hodl.. but first u must consider and know for urself if u are the investor type( long term) or the trader (short term) type so that if u figure out u know how to learn more for each type.
cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:25:59 AM

To me long term is to trade atls to get more BTC you should never hold alts long term
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

Actually the biggest dump is Bitcoin cause of the canceled of Segwit2x Bitcoin.
I honestly feel confused with bitcoin prices this time, I think this has wasted quite a bit. you say this is the effect of void segwit2x, please give me an explanation why it affects bitcoin price?
Lumin333

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:14:05 PM

Actually the biggest dump is Bitcoin cause of the canceled of Segwit2x Bitcoin.
I honestly feel confused with bitcoin prices this time, I think this has wasted quite a bit. you say this is the effect of void segwit2x, please give me an explanation why it affects bitcoin price?

Lots of people were putting money into BTC to profit from the free forked coins they would get and to profit from the bullish run in general. Also, Christmas.
Monera is where it is right this second though, to the moon!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: