Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done posting, can't stand the people around here. GL to all.  (Read 6213 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:06:58 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 05:20:29 AM by KingOfSports

One small play today, major thunderstorm in my area has my wifi going in and out so typing this on my phone.
Oakland Athletics ML -108 Risking $129.60 To Win $120. WIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:28:09 AM

Oakland is looking good, hopefully they keep it up. Ah friday night is here, as a sports bettor its always fun to watch new sports and last year on a couple fridays I would follow the Australian Football League (AFL), though they start late they are always fun to watch and put a couple dollars on when I'm home on friday nights. I am not counting this as a play because literally I know nothing that could make me profitable in this league haha nor am I betting my norm amount. For giggles and to enjoy the game more I've put $11 to win $10 on Adelaide Crows -10.5 pts (THIS IS NOT A PLAY) in their match tonight against the Gold Coast Suns. Even if you don't bet or live in Australia, the AFL games are quite interesting to watch I must say. Firstrow.eu generally has those games that you can watch or really any sports match that is televised somewhere in the world.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:20:36 AM

Oakland won 6-1, had a feeling Shelby Miller would again disappoint, was right. New record is 7-3-0 +$525.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:18:50 AM

Had one play today but the juice became too much to make it a play. Pirates 1st 5 innings -0.5 spread at -120 Sigh...when I went to go place the bet it was at -130, max for such bet was -125 in my mind so had to avoid it sadly, would've won. I did win a prop bet, will not count it for this thread though, normally do not play such but the prop was Yes/No Run in 1st inning for the NYY vs BAL game, both slugging teams with average bullpens. +100 for the YES pick, I took it Risk $75 to Win $75, it won luckily. Like I said though, it will not count for my record. Sorry to all who follow this thread, really wishing for some plays to pop up at me  Undecided no rush though. I honestly first thought Phillies would be a good strong underdog play tonight but I looked at the line and said what the heck to myself, no way they should be favorites but somehow they are at -120. I think they win but thats just a lean I have. Hope everyone did well today/tonight in betting!

ohhhhboyyyy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:35:10 AM

Had one play today but the juice became too much to make it a play. Pirates 1st 5 innings -0.5 spread at -120 Sigh...when I went to go place the bet it was at -130, max for such bet was -125 in my mind so had to avoid it sadly, would've won. I did win a prop bet, will not count it for this thread though, normally do not play such but the prop was Yes/No Run in 1st inning for the NYY vs BAL game, both slugging teams with average bullpens. +100 for the YES pick, I took it Risk $75 to Win $75, it won luckily. Like I said though, it will not count for my record. Sorry to all who follow this thread, really wishing for some plays to pop up at me  Undecided no rush though. I honestly first thought Phillies would be a good strong underdog play tonight but I looked at the line and said what the heck to myself, no way they should be favorites but somehow they are at -120. I think they win but thats just a lean I have. Hope everyone did well today/tonight in betting!

line is kinda weird. cliff lee -121. line should be at least -140 IMO
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:54:04 AM

Biggest play so far for this thread. Hopefully doesn't bury me Cheesy After looking at all the games closely, since I had a lot of time, I will say this, my betting is generally not based on "value" like some bettors mainly do. Some bettors bet multiple underdogs that they believe is +ROI in the long run, simply put I can list a couple for tomorrow but I prefer not betting decent dogs or favorites, many of my picks as shown are slight favorites or slight underdogs. That being said I personally would say the line of +140 Cleveland tomorrow has good value. Cinci at +150 did too but it has since dropped to +140, still kind of decent though imo. St louis may look good to some but let me warn you, I think Oakland wins tomorrow but the juice is very high, the line will probably move to +110/-120 or +120/-130 by the time the game starts. Anyways thats my interpretation for some of tomorrows big games. Here is my one play, and my biggest one of the thread so far. You could consider this my pick of the week I guess Wink BOL to all!

6/30:
Seattle Mariners ML -108 Risking $324 To Win $300.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

Like this pick enough that I'm going to put the pool of .6 BTC on it for my followers. Now really hoping it doesn't burn me. This is a pick that I am very confident in. What is everyone else playing??

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:26:45 PM

Like this pick enough that I'm going to put the pool of .6 BTC on it for my followers. Now really hoping it doesn't burn me. This is a pick that I am very confident in. What is everyone else playing??

leaning on bal.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:35:30 PM

For those who invested in my big bet pool, I cannot seem to load a screenshot of the bet. I Bet using NitrogenSports, offering the best line at the time. 0.5995 BTC to win a total back of 1.1445 BTC. If you need a screenshot please PM me. Good luck to us all!

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:40:40 PM

king. what do you think of sd?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:31:14 AM

Done posting, lost all hope in bitcoins and their users.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:48:00 AM

I saw that thread man... guess it took a turn for the south.

I don't know how much faith I'd put in the integrity of a lot of characters on here.

You are throwing a lot on the line by doing escrow it seems.  Looks like you got hit hard by some stupidity.

Good luck to ya Sad
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:05:49 AM

Done posting, lost all hope in bitcoins and their users.

damn sorry bro you will be missed Sad
thisisgil

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:26:09 AM

Really sucks that a couple of douches are driving you away. Although, as I've said before, this so called "community" really does stink sometimes.

Anyhow, why not try and make something positive out of this? You've identified an issue... there should be a solution to this. I have a few ideas around this and the whole trust element.

PM me and we could have a chat on irc or something sometime and see if we can formulate a strategy.

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:02:04 PM

To those who have showed interest in following my plays and such, PM me and I will PM you any picks I have. Lately lines have looked ugly, I'm itching for a play but after that seattle loss can't rush into anything. But yes sadly I will not be posting as much on this forum if at all after what happened. You try to do a nice thing and just get accused and burned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: