Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 06:46:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sugar Exchange - NO ICO / AIRDROP REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED.  (Read 39521 times)
HuckelFinn

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

When are you paying the article bounty campaign, which you deleted the thread ?

I'm still waiting for an answer, it's been nearly 3 months now.

Hi SGR Team,

When you will pay people as you said you will for this bounty campaign ?

The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ralt

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

How many coins one entitled for Airdrop/Bounty?

It was 991 initially, and 853 later on. I don't know if that was the same for everyone.

usmanov123

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I dont want to sound like you own me smth, I still hold my tokens from airdrop and with you good luck with development, but If you improve communication a bit it would be nice. I wrote a small article for the bounty, probably not the best one, but it has been ignored for a while already.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
PatrickJk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

When the announcement of the staff expected in January?
charlie137

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

💢 🤘🔪 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

i read some fresh pages in it looks like things are just going down how it was observed months ago. with the difference that more questions being raised along with the number of unanswered ones.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ /
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
SugarExchangeTeam

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:58:53 AM

i read some fresh pages in it looks like things are just going down how it was observed months ago. with the difference that more questions being raised along with the number of unanswered ones.

Here's what the team has stated today (3/3/18):

Question: "should we be expecting the preview soon, as it is 3 weeks from that particular announcement?"

Answer from Admin: "We’re still on schedule for the end of next week for the preview. Ideally, we want to have the new website, revised Whitepaper, and the preview all done at the same time. Realistically, expect the preview on March 9th with the new website and revised Whitepaper for March 16th."

Question: "Should we expect screenshots only or..."

Answer from Admin: "It depends, we’re still working through the community presentation ideas with the devs. Regardless, you will all get something to prove we have actually been working"

Good questions are being asked, but answers are still being given just as they have been. Until these deadlines have been missed, please provide accurate information onto this forum.

-Blake
vladislav.o

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Fenix - Crypto Marketplace on Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

Good afternoon, I write on the fact that something is not clear about something ...

I am the holder of the coin, as in Airdrop and bought it on the exchanger in an additional portfolio in addition. You, in turn, promised Airdrop to the holders for the wallet, there is information that they started distributing, but about me I was probably forgotten, or how ??
I want to see a clumsy answer in the near future !!!!

Thank you very much, but in this situation we need explanations Huh Huh Huh

boynamnhi

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Some are selling the news, but don’t understand the great realities of SGR. Always some who needs cash to buy bread for the family table. Relax and smile. Coming days are sweet.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

So are the team members known? I can't seem to find information on developers.

Campaign Manager (2018)
HuckelFinn

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Hi SGR Team,

Hello,

It's me again, with the same question.

roboadvisorcoin

ROBET: CRYPTO SPORTS BETTING AND EXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Sugar Exchange (SGR.CRY) is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor plattform!
According to our robot's forecasts, Sugar Exchange has an upside probability of 54.72% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Andrey123

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

*I teach work in Forex*

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

course confidently flies to the bottom ((

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄█▀▄▄██▀██████▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄██▀██▌▐██▐█████▄▀█▄
▄▀▄█▀▀██ █▌▐█▌██▐██▀▀█▄▀▄
▄█ ██▄  ▐▌▐▌▐█▌█▌█▌  ▄██ █▄
█ ███▀▀▄ ▌▐▌▐█▌█▌█ ▄▀▀███ █
█ ███▄▄  █ █ █▌█ █  ▄▄███ █
█ ███  ▀ ▐ █ █ █ ▌ ▀  ███ █
▀█ ███▄▄ ▐▌▐▄▀▄▌▐▌ ▄▄███ █▀

▀▄▀██▄▄  █▄▀█▀▄█  ▄▄██▀▄▀
▀█▄▀████▄▀█▄█▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▄█▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄████▄
         ▐█████▌        █████▌        ▐█████  ▄████████████▌   ▄▄████████████▄            ▄▄███████████               ███████
         ██████        ▐█████         █████▌▐██████▀▀▀▀▀███  ▄████████▀▀▀███████       ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌               ▀████▀
        ▐█████▌        █████▌        ▐█████▐█████▀          ██████▀▀      ▀█████▄     ██████▀
        ██████        ▐█████         █████▌▐█████▄         ██████           █████    █████▀           ▄▄███████▄    ▄█████   ████▌ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  ▄█████████████▌ ▄█████▌  █████▄██████████
       ██████        ▐█████         ▐█████   ▀█████████▄  █████▌            █████▌ ▐████▌         █████▀     ████▌▄█████▌  ██████▀    ██████
      ▐█████▌        █████▌         █████▌     ▀▀███████▄ █████             █████  █████         █████       ██████████▌  ██████      █████▀
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████       ██████████▌  ██████      █████▀
     ▐█████▌         █████▌       ▄█████▀ ▄        ▐█████ ██████▄       ▄██████▀  █████        ██████      ███████████  ██████      █████▀
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀  ███████▄▄▄▄████████▀   ▀█████▄   ▄▄▄██████▄  ▄▄███████████▌ ██████      █████▀
    ▐███████████████  ▀██████████████▀   ██████████████▀    ▀▀█████████████▀▀      ▀█████████████████████████▀  ████████████      █████▀
    ███████████████      ▀▀████████▀      ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████▀▀           ▀▀██████▀▀   ▀▀█████▀▀      ▀█████████      █████▀
JOIN[]NOW!
malekbaba

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

BAANX

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

According to our robot's forecasts, Sugar Exchange has an upside probability of 54.72% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .

I think SGR has potential. And if it can deliver what is promised, SGR will go above 400% in coming future. Good thing is, they have never miss any schedule till date and they will release their own platform in due time. But problem is we are entering into dull market and we have to wait a bit longer for sunshine

█████████████▄             █████                  █████            █████      █████    ▀█████▄          ▄█████▀
██████████████▌           ███████                ███████           ██████     █████      ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀
████      ████▌          ████ ████              ████ ████          ████████   █████        ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀ 
█████████████▀          ████  ████            ████   ████         █████████▌ █████          ▀█████▄ ▀██▀   
██████████████▄        ████▌  ▐████          ████▌   ▐████        ████████████████          ▄█████▀ ▄██▄   
████      █████       ███████████████        ███████████████       █████  █████████        ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄ 
███████████████      █████████████████      █████████████████      █████   ▐███████      ▄█████▀      ▀█████▄
██████████████▀     ██████      ███████    ██████      ███████     █████     ██████    ▄█████▀          ▀█████▄

.......The Cryptobank Revolution.......
▬▬  ANN  WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  MEDIUM  ▬▬

Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

yaoye0o

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I think SGR has potential. And if it can deliver what is promised, SGR will go above 400% in coming future. Good thing is, they have never miss any schedule till date and they will release their own platform in due time. But problem is we are entering into dull market and we have to wait a bit longer for sunshine

I heard this token from group chat, that this has a big potential.Next generation trading platform it is.

samlaode

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

I heard this token from group chat, that this has a big potential.Next generation trading platform it is.

It is too early to say it has great potential. We will wait until May to see if the product will come out, then it will be more accurate.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
crypto lover

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

Or say woop woop it has potential freedom of speech ya know. Huge bags of shiney potential
PatrickJk

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

So are the team members known? I can't seem to find information on developers.
Nothing, i'm out.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

why do you believe in your project?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out nagricoin.io for more information
malekbaba

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

BAANX

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

They are working on their own platform, invested thousands of dollars and finally they showed us demo as proof. We invested cause we believe sgr.
It is true that price is down. But take a lot at whole market. Even mother btc is suffering

█████████████▄             █████                  █████            █████      █████    ▀█████▄          ▄█████▀
██████████████▌           ███████                ███████           ██████     █████      ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀
████      ████▌          ████ ████              ████ ████          ████████   █████        ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀ 
█████████████▀          ████  ████            ████   ████         █████████▌ █████          ▀█████▄ ▀██▀   
██████████████▄        ████▌  ▐████          ████▌   ▐████        ████████████████          ▄█████▀ ▄██▄   
████      █████       ███████████████        ███████████████       █████  █████████        ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄ 
███████████████      █████████████████      █████████████████      █████   ▐███████      ▄█████▀      ▀█████▄
██████████████▀     ██████      ███████    ██████      ███████     █████     ██████    ▄█████▀          ▀█████▄

.......The Cryptobank Revolution.......
▬▬  ANN  WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  MEDIUM  ▬▬

Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

HuckelFinn

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Hi SGR Team,

Hello,

It's me again, with the same question.

Hi SGR Team

How are you doing ?
I am sorry to say that we are still without news from you, about the thread of bounty in which we are several to have participated, that you deleted, while our articles are still on Internet.

That was only five months ago, after all. Thank you for telling us when you plan to take care of it.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.