Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO LONGER SELLING] I'll show you how to profit 0.007 BTC from 0.025 BTC  (Read 902 times)
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:27:44 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:55:41 PM by DarkStar_

Have a quick, almost 100% risk free method of profiting 0.007BTC. You'll need 0.025BTC, and be able to follow simple instructions. I'll show/tell you how to do it for 0.001BTC. The method uses 2 established sites and won't require you to provide ID or do annoying tasks (takes like 3 minutes a day for it over 4 days.). All you'll need is to make an account and have the BTC. It is not a ponzi/HYIP or something similar, and not really an investment.
I'm very confident in those sites being trustworthy. However, if you don't think so, I'll optionally insure your BTC for 0.001BTC. Your funds will be kept on the 2 sites for 4 days. Only will work for the next 3 days and the amount of profit will go down each day.

Interested? PM me. You will have to pay first, and you can pay with a low (10 sat/byte) fee to save on your costs. You are not allowed to resell/giveaway this method.

Edit: No Longer Selling. PM me if you have any concerns if you bought it already.

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

Interested in the method, I sent a PM.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

Interested! Just sent you a pm
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:09:51 AM

Intrested , sent you PM
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:54 AM

For Darkstar, am interested! Pm sent!
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

Interested about your offer, Ive send you a message hope I can get some details later. Thank you!
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:36:05 AM

Have a quick, almost 100% risk free method of profiting 0.008BTC. You'll need 0.025BTC, and be able to follow simple instructions. I'll show/tell you how to do it for 0.001BTC. The method uses 2 established sites and won't require you to provide ID or do annoying tasks (takes like 3 minutes a day for it over 4 days.). All you'll need is to make an account and have the BTC. It is not a ponzi/HYIP or something similar, and not really an investment.
I'm very confident in those sites being trustworthy. However, if you don't think so, I'll optionally insure your BTC for 0.001BTC. Your funds will be kept on the 2 sites for 4 days. Only will work for the next 3 days and the amount of profit will go down each day.

Interested? PM me. You will have to pay first, and you can pay with a low (10 sat/byte) fee to save on your costs. You are not allowed to resell/giveaway this method.

I am Interested in this. Sending you a PM. Please tell me details.
Thanks
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:18:31 AM

Anyone interested in earning 0.01 PM me please, I will give you that money instead of giving Dark star Cheesy Just joking, I'm more interested if you would have shared this method of yours publicly, For once do the community a favor and ignore your greed.
I'm thinking very hard right now to remember anything like this but all of them were being offered by noob scammers, That's why I'm confused seeing a hero member like you is offering something rather easy money.
ReLieD

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

Anyone interested in earning 0.01 PM me please, I will give you that money instead of giving Dark star Cheesy Just joking, I'm more interested if you would have shared this method of yours publicly, For once do the community a favor and ignore your greed.
I'm thinking very hard right now to remember anything like this but all of them were being offered by noob scammers, That's why I'm confused seeing a hero member like you is offering something rather easy money.
Umm I guess you don't know who darkstar is . He is just more than 'Just' a Hero Member. Anyone can blindly trust him , infact you can see his Trust rating as well xD.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

I'm in. Please PM me how to proceed step by step.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

Umm I guess you don't know who darkstar is . He is just more than 'Just' a Hero Member. Anyone can blindly trust him , infact you can see his Trust rating as well xD.

No human being should be trusted blindly, especially a handle on bitcointalk, a place where accounts are known to be sold for fun. Op my guess is that your method has to do with matched betting. Could one of the websites be sporsbets.io?

DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:17:50 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 05:28:31 AM by DarkStar_

I wouldn't trust anyone blindly. If anyone isn't sure, I'd be happy to have someone else escrow the amount if you pay all the fees. I have to trust that escrow though.

For once? I've publicly posted arbitrage tips a few months ago that let you profit, I've given away a little bit of BTC as well. I can assure you it is legit and that I'm not a scammer, but I can have someone else escrow it if you really don't trust me.

No human being should be trusted blindly, especially a handle on bitcointalk, a place where accounts are known to be sold for fun. Op my guess is that your method has to do with matched betting. Could one of the websites be sporsbets.io?

Not sold, though I can't really prove that. Here's a signed message anyway:

Code:
Address: 1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS

Message: Oh, and I'm not hacked. It's currently 10:27 PM MST on November 10, 2017.

Signature: GwJm1jE+ihaU2dTxjDPEyJrGRNS6b8qaA1/MilPvtgsBTWO98goBCH6KYwJM3TOyZ/VnsT54za9Len8kGStnunM=

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:08 AM

Interested, let me know.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:34:44 AM

I wouldn't trust anyone blindly. If anyone isn't sure, I'd be happy to have someone else escrow the amount if you pay all the fees. I have to trust that escrow though.

For once? I've publicly posted arbitrage tips a few months ago that let you profit, I've given away a little bit of BTC as well. I can assure you it is legit and that I'm not a scammer, but I can have someone else escrow it if you really don't trust me.

Not sold, though I can't really prove that. Here's a signed message anyway:

Code:
Address: 1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS

Message: Oh, and I'm not hacked. It's currently 10:27 PM MST on November 10, 2017.

Signature: GwJm1jE+ihaU2dTxjDPEyJrGRNS6b8qaA1/MilPvtgsBTWO98goBCH6KYwJM3TOyZ/VnsT54za9Len8kGStnunM=

Easy man, I wasn't saying your account is bought, I was only making a point to the mister that trusts people here "blindly". You don't have to prove anything to me.

DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:43:37 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:28:08 PM by DarkStar_

Easy man, I wasn't saying your account is bought, I was only making a point to the mister that trusts people here "blindly". You don't have to prove anything to me.

No it's fine, it's a perfectly fair worry. Can't hurt to be skeptical especially on these forums. Regardless, I signed the message just to reassure anyone else who might have similar thoughts.

Part two of the guide was sent to everyone that paid a few hours ago. If you didn't get it for some reason let me know and I'll resend it.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

I'll take a copy of this, please PM me your address.
Whitly

Activity: 668

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

Bought my copy of this, what I can say, it's really useful guide and you should buy it! A+
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

Part two of the guide was sent to everyone that paid a few hours ago. If you didn't get it for some reason let me know and I'll resend it.

I confirm, part two received. Thanks DarkStar!
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:27:25 PM

Which Type of site do you mean?Is the site guaranteed and safe? I'm interested in the way of profit

I sent you a message !!

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

If DarkStar_ vouch for this method, i am also in. Cool
PM send and waiting for your reply.

P.S. How many parts is this method? I see that some members gets the second part.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

P.S. How many parts is this method? I see that some members gets the second part.

It's 3 parts, because the site hasn't made the needed things available yet. The second part needs to be done by Nov 13 and the third by Nov 14. It's all basically doing the same thing though.

Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

I'm interested.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500