Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58892 times)
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

In case you have not, join our Telegram channel where our core team answers questions from time to time and where we usually release updates first: https://t.me/datawallet  #blockchain #data #GDPR #personaldata #dw #telegram #crypto #cryptocurrency
cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:25 AM

We have a Q&A coming soon. For any questions you'd like to ask, add them here:
https://goo.gl/forms/aAP6EPLRZbvtMZUr2
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Just read thru the team Q and A in the T G the other day ... yikes. The community is not happy. Especially that Lars fella! Hopefully the team will put a bit of extra focus on the community.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Just read thru the team Q and A in the T G the other day ... yikes. The community is not happy. Especially that Lars fella! Hopefully the team will put a bit of extra focus on the community.

Yes, the team will be and have been engaging the community more and more.
There is some news to come soon as well, as the team promised.
Pop over to the official telegram channel to stay up to date - https://t.me/datawallet

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I remember how much hype was around some data-selling ICO project (I won't name it not to advertise). I don't understand why to spawn the clones.

Datawallet were centralized startup before "one who must not be named" and then they decided to decentralize because there is no future for centralized data selling after GDPR. I think if they actually do development then they can beat "one who must not be named" as alpha version is already available but at the same time I doubt any actual development from any of the ICO unicorns.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Yeah lol and it's kind of stupid of Amazix (shillers in thread) to invite people to telegram in that environment. Grin
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Were we reading the same one? Lars' questions were as reasonable as they were incisive, and he's turned into a kind of de facto community spokesperson since then.
cryptochuck

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

Check out our Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DataWalletHQ
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Were we reading the same one? Lars' questions were as reasonable as they were incisive, and he's turned into a kind of de facto community spokesperson since then.

Lars had a cheer leader feel about him  Cheesy
Cameron_ws

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Lars had a cheer leader feel about him  Cheesy

He was a lot more polite than some other participants, certainly, but that's hardly fair.
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

Datawallet's DXT has been added to Bibox

As the SEC updates that came out in the last 2-3 days focused specifically on exchanges - our legal counsel decided before we could release any exchange announcements they would first need to postulate their stance on the matter. Navigating the regulatory environment is becoming increasingly complex and engrosses a high level of attention, thus, we are relying on our legal counsel's advice in these matters. This lead to Bibox  having to announce listing DXT before we could: https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallets-dxt-added-to-bibox-ad3c99d3930f
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

As the SEC updates that came out in the last 2-3 days focused specifically on exchanges - our legal counsel decided before we could release any exchange announcements they would first need to postulate their stance on the matter. Navigating the regulatory environment is becoming increasingly complex and engrosses a high level of attention, thus, we are relying on our legal counsel's advice in these matters. This lead to Bibox  having to announce listing DXT before we could: https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallets-dxt-added-to-bibox-ad3c99d3930f
Exit to the Bibox is great news. I do not really like IDEX. I think I'm not alone with this opinion. And in general, the release of the token on new exchangers positively affects the promotion of the project. Great, I'm very happy.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I can't wait to hear what will happen with the DXT price after few days trading on Bibox. Listing on Bibox coincide with bounty payments, and I don't think that's an accident. But to my knowledge, when Spectre SXUT token had been added on Bibox, its price dropped on 30-40%.
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

I can't wait to hear what will happen with the DXT price after few days trading on Bibox. Listing on Bibox coincide with bounty payments, and I don't think that's an accident. But to my knowledge, when Spectre SXUT token had been added on Bibox, its price dropped on 30-40%.

Likewise, the price has been a little bit more volatile the past few days also. the trading volume has been low enough that listing on an exchange will hopefully take Datawallet closer to its Original price at crowd sale. The price stability of most crypto coins/tokens has been volatile in the last two months or so, so Datawallets timing entering the market probably had something to do with the decreasing price also. 
Cameron_ws

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

We are very excited to announce the launch of the private Alpha of our API. We are also happy to welcome our inaugural partner and first company building on top of the Datawallet API Fresh Digital Group with their amazing clients such as UNICEF, ESPN, and American Express.

Find the full post here: https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-private-alpha-of-api-with-inaugural-data-exchange-offered-by-fresh-digital-47207017ce87
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

We are very excited to announce the launch of the private Alpha of our API. We are also happy to welcome our inaugural partner and first company building on top of the Datawallet API Fresh Digital Group with their amazing clients such as UNICEF, ESPN, and American Express.

Find the full post here: https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-private-alpha-of-api-with-inaugural-data-exchange-offered-by-fresh-digital-47207017ce87

Those voice solutions represents perfect use cases for Datawallet API. Honestly, i thought Datawallet is one of highly secure cryptocurrency wallet, like Pillar, but this is a different solution - Data-Exchange Ecosystem, with huge amounts of real business applications.
cryptochuck

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Those voice solutions represents perfect use cases for Datawallet API. Honestly, i thought Datawallet is one of highly secure cryptocurrency wallet, like Pillar, but this is a different solution - Data-Exchange Ecosystem, with huge amounts of real business applications.

Thanks for your support. Yes, Data is a very interesting area and we believe that Data should be owned by its creators.  Exciting times ahead!
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

It's already 70% down on ICO, it can't drop further lmao
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

CEO coming on telegram and explaining marketing plans especially in South Korea was nice to hear. Marketing is 90% work in crypto,Datawallet had to learn it hard way but good at least they are improving. This is strong buy signal now at rock bottom prices.
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

It's already 70% down on ICO, it can't drop further lmao

take it easy ,all crypto market all dropped ,not only datawallet ,this is not Datawallet  bad .hold them , hope team keep their hard work .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: