Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You - UP TO $300K  (Read 7928 times)
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
Merited by the1arty (1)

UPDATE 8.03.2018

We have received some complaints because the numbers of tokens in the bounty sheet have been reduced, and we apologize for not explaining this earlier. The reason is that the original calculations were made allocating to the pool 1% of the total tokens sold, making a maximum of $400K. However, the maximum allocation for the bounty was originally capped as 1% of $30M ($300K) as specified in the subject of the thread. The cap was increased in $10M AFTER the closure of the bounty. Therefore the total allocation for the bounty pool are 250 million DXT tokens instead of 333.333 million. We are very sorry for the confusion and thank you for your understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:31 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:28:57 PM by Dimosscolorist

UPDATE 8.03.2018

We have received some complaints because the numbers of tokens in the bounty sheet have been reduced, and we apologize for not explaining this earlier. The reason is that the original calculations were made allocating to the pool 1% of the total tokens sold, making a maximum of $400K. However, the maximum allocation for the bounty was originally capped as 1% of $30M ($300K) as specified in the subject of the thread. The cap was increased in $10M AFTER the closure of the bounty. Therefore the total allocation for the bounty pool are 250 million DXT tokens instead of 333.333 million. We are very sorry for the confusion and thank you for your understanding.

I'm sad, from such news. I've lost almost one-fourth of my reward. It would have been less painful if you had announced it in the beginning. I have nothing more to say. Unfortunately, we are powerless here. Cry
Yes, this inscription exists at the very top on the first page. Just tokens have already been counted.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

Hi guys, this is a great project and I always believed in it. I got my reward, great work.  Grin
It is a pity that at the end of the program, there was such a misunderstanding with the redistribution of the reward.   Undecided
All the rest is just great. And I think that we can hope for progressive success.   Cool
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

I have always trusted this project. Great job. Thnx.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

Datawallet launches private Alpha of API, with inaugural Data Exchange offered by Fresh Digital Media Group

NEW YORK, March 9, 2018 — Datawallet, a leading C2B blockchain-based data exchange, today announced the launch of the private alpha of its Data API. The Datawallet API is the first hub for developers building AI-driven applications centered around personal data. It allows developers to access the high quality data offered by users on the Datawallet exchange.

The Datawallet API allows companies to build their own data exchange on Datawallet’s in-app marketplace. Users of the Datawallet app can opt in to companies’ data exchanges and help power their application with the richest and most accurate cross-platform data available. Companies can then source the permissioned data into their own applications to power their algorithms and provide a new generation of personalized services.

Datawallet CEO Serafin Lion Engel said: “The release of the private alpha of our Datawallet API marks an important step in fulfilling the vision of Datawallet becoming the data layer of the internet. Powering applications with historic and real time cross-platform data, will not only allow people to train algorithms with existing data rather than having to create it anew for every single platform they interact with, but it will also provide users with a clear overview of who they are sharing data with, for what purpose, all governed by enforceable smart contracts. It moves Datawallet closer to becoming a personal data management platform that serves as a person’s hub for controlling and managing their data.”

The private Alpha will enable Datawallet to iteratively refine the capabilities of its API together with its clients: from defining which endpoints provide the most value for specific enterprise use cases and deciding which data types from which platforms lends themselves to be collated into a coherent, reliable, and persistent endpoints, to refining the high-level taxonomy that allows data consumers to search and access information intuitively — starting from high-level categories and smoothly branching into more granular endpoints. This iterative refining of the Datawallet infrastructure will enable the release of a thoroughly tested and validated Beta version in the months ahead.

Furthermore, Datawallet is proud to announce that the inaugural partner and first company building on top of the Datawallet API is Fresh Digital Group. Fresh Digital Group—whose clients include UNICEF, ESPN, and American Express — will use the Datawallet API to source anonymized and aggregated insights derived from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to programmatically inform decisions revolving around its fullstack voice solution including Amazon Alexa Skill development, Google Assistant Action development, and Microsoft Cortana Skill development. Using the Datawallet API, Fresh Digital Group will be able to create more personalized experiences for their clients by accurately divining insights from conversations by linking their voice and digital strategies together.

Fresh Digital Group CEO Doug Robinson said: “The combination of data science and fast computing is the key to helping companies connect with their customers. Voice provides us with a trove of data, advancing us towards ambient intelligence and frictionless daily living. We see voice as a sort of gateway drug into smart homes and overall smart living. This incorporation of technology in users’ daily lives means an increased demand for data exchanges and customized experiences. With are elated to be able to use Datawallet’s API to better personalize, aggregate, manage, analyze, and optimize personal data for business intelligence.”

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-private-alpha-of-api-with-inaugural-data-exchange-offered-by-fresh-digital-47207017ce87
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

I have submitted my KYC, I would prefer to be paid out in the tokens. Thank you!
whether we should fill out the KYC form for bounty hunter
and where we can get the form
please explain friends ......

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

I have submitted my KYC, I would prefer to be paid out in the tokens. Thank you!
whether we should fill out the KYC form for bounty hunter
and where we can get the form
please explain friends ......
I think you can fill out the KYC form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP7KXx6FfBKeowdGbRp1xTTIRQNkI5EL-tUcZmlZ_R9u5ijA/formResponse

rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

UPDATE 8.03.2018

Thank you very much for the clarification.

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

UPDATE 8.03.2018

Thank you very much for the clarification.

thank you your sportsmanship as the project manager, we do not question the token allocation and thank you for updating the progress of the project

griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 07:33:37 AM by griffoninvest

Guys, thehun it is lying swindler. After I wrote articles in bounty BABB his assistant Awallon turned down my articles due to lack of comments and upvote.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104722.msg32422907

that psycho really is hun
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Friendly reminder: in order to receive the bounty payments it is necessary to submit the form provided by Datawallet:

https://goo.gl/forms/tLAadHGrMUBaLtNJ2
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Guys, thehun it is lying swindler. After I wrote articles in bounty BABB his assistant Awallon turned down my articles due to lack of comments and upvote.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104722.msg32422907

that psycho really is hun
rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

We fill in the form, as it only allows one file, we compress the images
I guess there should not be problems with it.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:03:40 AM

Friendly reminder: in order to receive the bounty payments it is necessary to submit the form provided by Datawallet:

Is there any deadline for submitting form ?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Team Token Lockup, Datawallet CEO to speak at Draper University, DXT added Cobinhood, Announcements only channel & More…

this week has been great for us in terms of team spirit and development — amidst the overall cryptomarket being in uproar. We had most of our team in the Berlin office where we also recorded our video Q&A, which we will share with you shortly. We’re super happy to show you some of the faces working on bringing data ownership to the masses.

Our tech team also made great strides on the backend — you can find some more details below. We’ve also locked 90% of team tokens via a public smart contract.

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/team-token-lockup-datawallet-ceo-to-speak-at-draper-university-dxt-added-cobinhood-announcements-78843555d981
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

Team Token Lockup, Datawallet CEO to speak at Draper University, DXT added Cobinhood, Announcements only channel & More…

this week has been great for us in terms of team spirit and development — amidst the overall cryptomarket being in uproar. We had most of our team in the Berlin office where we also recorded our video Q&A, which we will share with you shortly. We’re super happy to show you some of the faces working on bringing data ownership to the masses.

Our tech team also made great strides on the backend — you can find some more details below. We’ve also locked 90% of team tokens via a public smart contract.

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/team-token-lockup-datawallet-ceo-to-speak-at-draper-university-dxt-added-cobinhood-announcements-78843555d981
good progress though DXT is still low on the market but I'm sure the team will develop the project until it boosts the price in the market

gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Datawallet CEO live at NASDAQ Crypto Forum, Team Video Q&A, Investing.com article on Datawallet & More…

First of all we want to thank you for your continued support and the feedback we are receiving. We very much appreciate the proactiveness and value you provide. https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-ceo-live-at-nasdaq-crypto-forum-team-video-q-a-investing-com-47ae9eaa55b7

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

I've filled out the form. Waiting for the distribution of tokens now. Will leave the message here when I get the tokens into my wallet.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Decentralized Data. In this video i'm going to cover a decentralized data exchange called DataWallet. It' allows users to earn a passive income from their data by getting rewarded either via a network token (DXT) or via personalized services. Users complete ownership over their own data, while giving developers and data consumers access to a marketplace for high-quality data. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQx0NZgLgtU
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Ivan on Tech Livestream interview with our CEO Serafin & CTO Daniel + 1 BTC giveaway

Live interview with Ivan on Tech
We’re happy to share with you that tomorrow (Friday 13th of April) at 11am PST / 6pm GMT our CEO Serafin Engel and our CTO Daniel Hawthorne will be interviewed live by Ivan on Tech. We will share the live link with you via our channels shortly before the interview will take place. We’re excited about the opportunity to share more about Datawallet and what we’re working on.

1 BTC giveaway as part of the Draper University Block Party (EXTENDED)
Due to the success of our 1 BTC giveaway contest we have decided to EXTENT it until the 13th of April 11am PST / 6pm GMT so more people have the chance to join the raffle. You will have the chance to win 1 BTC — as part of the Draper University Block(chain) Party. Anyone who joins the official Datawallet Telegram channel in that time period will have a chance to win. If you are already a member you can also participate: If you refer someone to join our channel and they post a little welcome message thanking you for referring them (e.g. “Thanks @username for inviting me!”) we will enter both into the giveaway. Good luck! Smiley

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/ivan-on-tech-livestream-interview-with-our-ceo-serafin-cto-daniel-1-btc-giveaway-8b749eaeaaf8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: