Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Participation?  (Read 1082 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

The buy the token cheaper after ICO thing is not usually true. Some projects like RoboAdvisor already have solid products, team, plan and outlook, and in these cases the price usually stays above ICO price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

the ICO stage is actually the best stage you can participate in. There are cases of course where the value of the token decreases after the ICO issuance, but it's usually the case that it increases instead of decreasing. That's why the blockchain world came up with a word that they call "flipping" which means that you participate in an ICO and when it hits on exchanges you quickly sell it once it has gained about 100-200%, that's a common practice and something that I don't really support, but it's happening so what you gonna do about it. Most of the time the coins are appreciating after the ICO, so it makes sense that if you're really attracted to a project to make sure that you join that ICO because it will be the only way to buy these tokens at a discounted price. Ethereum had an ICO as well and Ether was selling back the at 0.33$, now it sells at 300$.
micheal34

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

I like ico i make profit form them
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

I am one of those who would love to invest in ICO projects in the first stage. I missed quite a few good projects just because of the fear and lack of knowledge to evaluate the project in the early days of understanding the market. Investing in an ICO is a wise choice but requires persistence and trust in yourself

bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Its buy buy time right now. Good eggs, bad eggs all thrown in. Few good ones can outperform many bad ones put together. Enjoy the rush!!

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

More risk is more money. I advise always for the beginners to invest in well-known ICOs which have worked for some time yet. But the highest profits you would get in a first stages of new project existing. Some ICOs tokens during a month raise on 500%. This is really unbelievable, but this is the sense in itself of ICOs.
andrew.grig1806

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

Everyone loves easy money  Wink Some people invest the successful ICO, some during the ICO. But why do not invest in the Pre-ICO? On that stage you can buy the token cheaper even then during ICO and after. I found one new upcoming pre-ICO Miralab and I'm thinking to invest, look their white paper https://miralab.io/Mira_WhitePaper_EN.pdf.     What can you say about it???

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

How many people actually participate in the ICO stage of new alts? It would appear the obvious answer is a lot, considering the amount of money they raise. But isn't better to wait for the first storm to pass and then jump on after all the hoopla?

The success of an ICO would be depending on how many individuals or people are into the same boat in order to raise enough money or funding. That's the reason why ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is important in order to attract more investors and supporters because in every business, investors is the must in order to compete with the other businesses.
In cryptocurrency world, every ICO should enhance their launching techniques, devs and marketing has the bigger role on launching new cryptocurrency in crucial stage.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

I like ico i make profit form them

Everyone wants to get profits as I do that's why ICOs are very important this season.
I want to participate most of the ICOs available through this forum but my time wouldn't give me chances because I only got a couple of accounts to maintain.

Coinbet.ag

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

Uncapped ICOs will all fall in price by many times usually.
Invest in small, reasonably capped ones, if they're good - they'll spike in price.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

How many people actually participate in the ICO stage of new alts? It would appear the obvious answer is a lot, considering the amount of money they raise. But isn't better to wait for the first storm to pass and then jump on after all the hoopla?
Best time to buy tokens is either during PRE-ICO stage where you will get upto 50% discount or when bounty hunters will dump their coin within few days of listing.

The way ICO are raising money these days can't sustain when government will start to crack down all bullshit projects around the globe and arrest few of the past scams.

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

I think that the number depends on few factors: what is the minimum investment, do the ICO make an airdrop, do the ICO have a working product, do the ICO want to perform a KYC and few more.

The obvious correlations: lower minimum investment = most people, airdrop = even more people, KYC= a lot less people. But I think the quality here should be over quantity.
bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

There are lot of icos releasing in one month.We have to analyze them carefully and select the good one.i think inbesting ico is a good investment.We have to give dome time to ico for rising.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

Not everyone , but some of them are participating on bounty, if the project is feasible, possible to stay and be competent on the market and have the future backed by a business or company and well known team is usually the ICOs that gets the support from the community.

Regarding to the participation on the ICO stage or after the ICO, it depends on the ICO or investor, but most probably just what i said , Its still on the ICO, if it's good then it should receive the love and support it should get.
cryptosilas

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLxxJ6l6Y2n0vk5KPuiPkuyQBRR5Ghn4DdhzQsWE7QnsmTvw/viewform join airdrop
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

There you are ! You exactly identified how to invest into ICO projects and its when the initial storm is gone. There is reason and thats it assures us when we see millions of dollars already raised and making sure that the coin will hit the exchanger with at least more value than what is its initial token price. This gives us the window to buy at low and sell at high with confidence obviously.

The people who has got big amounts of money or fat wallets are always there to fill up the ICO in the early stages and they don't bother about loosing the money because they have plenty of it. Lolz.

Yeah thats the truth and one must accept it. If you can't afford to lose then don't invest or never invest into ICO at very early stages without knowing what would be the ultimate fate of the coin.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

I think a lot of people are trying to participate in ICO. Look at the current many ICOs and it has proven that ICO has attracted many people to invest. If seen then the amount of money in circulation is very large. Some people who become investors are usually those who have a lot of money and dare to take risks. we all know that most ICOs will not guarantee the money we have invested. This is indeed the worst risk and that is why so many people explain that analysis and strategy is needed to choose the right project. personally I'm not brave enough to participate as an investor, as I have said that this is indeed very risky especially for someone like me who does not have too much money. But for those of you who dare to take risks then this will be very profitable, because you can just get an extraordinary advantage when the ICO successful. all decisions are in the hands of each person, this is what I think can be said as a gambling for life in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

By that time it will be more money to spend and ok token price can come crashing like a jet shoot with an RPG. Look first of all make sure you make your reseach  and then invest  once ICO starts........Thats why we have this forum..go through, read white paper, check bounties thread and follow even if your not participating. the more response (positive) the more safer you are

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

In anticipation of the segwits in August and November, all the altcoins flew down and they could be bought at a price lower than the ICO. I hope that now the trend will change and it will be possible to buy cheaper at ICO in order to sell it on the exchange with profit!
when the altcoin price declines. there are many who hope that this will give a double profit, either through large-scale purchases and upkeep, or purchases through ICO, in the hope that prices will grow rapidly, but I think it would be much more lucrative for cheap purchases from ICO, . because price can change rapidly ...
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

For me it fully depends on my confidence in project. If I hesitate about it I'd rather wait and buy after the listing. But if I sure in the project I'd like to invest immediately while ICO to get much more profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███