Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50837 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:42:02 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:53:17 PM by LLec

Thank you for your clear explanations about the project!
Just one more question: even if "refundable altcoin investment" still sounds good, why do you offer the 80% reimbursement and a guaranteed investor protection for such a short (relatively speaking) time?
I mean, do you think 3 months will be enough to show the strenght of your team and to get some good results within such a short period of time?

Thank you for a thoughtful question. Smiley

There are two parts to the refund periods as we see it, and they are kind of competing with each other in terms of importance.

1. As an anonymous team there is the issue of trust that we wanted to address with the Guaranteed Investor Refund period.

The refund period consist of a total of 150 days.

During the first 100 days any investor in the ICO can INSTANTLY and AUTOMATICALLY get 80% of their invested Ether back, by simpy returning all or part, (for a partial refund) of their tokens to our ICO Ethereum smart contract address.

During the 2nd refund period, which lasts the following 50 days after the first 100 days have ended, any ICO investor can INSTANTLY and AUTOMATICALLY get 40% of their invested Ether back, by simply returning all or part (for a partial refund) of their tokens to our ICO Ethereum smart contract address.  

We believe that 100 and 150 days will be enough time for investors to get a good feeling for and understanding of a lot of things surrounding Angel Token, such as:

- How we are as a team. By that I mean that investors will have plenty of time to chat to us and discuss various issues surrunding the ICO, potential investments and many other things. It is basically a time for investors to "get to know us".

- To see how we make investment decisions, and potentially even see how one or a couple of those decisions turn out.
Investors will quickly come to understand how we deal with things inside the private investors community, and see how we address various issues and questions.

- To see how the price of Angel Token will develop on the open exchanges. Investors may have many opportunities to trade in and/or out of Angel Token with a profit. Or they may be disappointed with how the price develops during the first 3 months and rather claim their 80% or 40% refund because they don't think the price will develop favorably fast enough for them.

The point is that they have this time to see what happens to the price, which is obviously an unknown factor for us as a team as well, since it will largely depend on the investing public perception of Angel Token.

2. Investors want fast and good return on their capital.

Since we are unable to touch the 80% of investor funds that are locked up in the Ethereum smart contract, we are not able to use those funds for trading activities.

We believe that a 150 day total refund period, with 1 period of 80% and 1 of 40% gives both us and investors the right balance of allowing us to prove ourselves as a team and get to know each other, and at the same time allowing us to use investor funds in a reasonably effective way.

If we extended it further than these 150 days we would be locking up investor funds for too long without making good use of them, giving investors less than an optimal return.

Obviously the more funds we raise the more sense the above percentages and time periods make, but even where we are now, at around $500,000 raised we feel pretty good about the upcoming months. Smiley

As a very last point and to answer you directly, yes we hope that we will have achieved some good results by the time of the first refund period coming to an end at March 7th, 2018. However, regardless where we are in terms of investments/returns we believe that investors will have a very clear understanding of us as a team and what we are about, and it will be easy for them to decide if they want to stay invested with us or sell on an exchange or request the refund by then.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coindose

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

1) Is this token basically a fee to join your club? And if it is, is there any interest to keep high the value of token?
I mean, fees are appealing when they are low, not high, and this could be a huge problem for the future appreciation of the token.

No.

It is nothing like paying for a "club membership".

When you pay for a club membership fee the money goes to club owners. When you invest in the Angel Token ICO we do not take those funds for ourselves.

Your investment does not go to us, (not even 8%, but in case someone is confused about that please ask!), it goes into the Angel Token portfolio to be used for investments.

You can think of Angel Token more as an aggressive and high-risk hedge fund, but with one major difference. We do not act like most funds do, as passive investors. Rather we act more like a "crypto incubator".

We are "angel investors", (hence the name Angel Token), in small to medium-cap altcoins.

In short.

When you pay a fee to join a club, the club keeps your money.

When you invest in the Angel Token ICO your money goes into an investment fund that makes altcoin investments that benefits ALL Angel Token holders.

You said to ask if anyone is confused, and I am!

So are you saying that the Angel Token team doesn't take ANY of the funds raised from investors during the ICO for themselves???

Not even 8%???

So how does the Angel founder team benefit then??

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

1) Is this token basically a fee to join your club? And if it is, is there any interest to keep high the value of token?
I mean, fees are appealing when they are low, not high, and this could be a huge problem for the future appreciation of the token.

No.

It is nothing like paying for a "club membership".

When you pay for a club membership fee the money goes to club owners. When you invest in the Angel Token ICO we do not take those funds for ourselves.

Your investment does not go to us, (not even 8%, but in case someone is confused about that please ask!), it goes into the Angel Token portfolio to be used for investments.

You can think of Angel Token more as an aggressive and high-risk hedge fund, but with one major difference. We do not act like most funds do, as passive investors. Rather we act more like a "crypto incubator".

We are "angel investors", (hence the name Angel Token), in small to medium-cap altcoins.

In short.

When you pay a fee to join a club, the club keeps your money.

When you invest in the Angel Token ICO your money goes into an investment fund that makes altcoin investments that benefits ALL Angel Token holders.

You said to ask if anyone is confused, and I am!

So are you saying that the Angel Token team doesn't take ANY of the funds raised from investors during the ICO for themselves???

Not even 8%???

So how does the Angel founder team benefit then??

Correct.

As founders we don't get any of the Ether funds that are raised in the ICO.

We receive exactly 8% of the tokens that are distributed to investors. So for each 1000 Angel Tokens sold we as founders get another 80 tokens that are minted "extra" for us and that we share among ourselves.

The management fee of 0.75% should hopefully cover the running costs for our office and team members etc. and then we personally benefit from owning those 8% of the Angel Tokens in the same way any other Angel Token investor benefits, from the rise in price of those tokens as the Angel Token Portfolio increases and from any dividends that are paid to Angel Token holders.

We believe it is fair and reasonable that 100% of the funds raised through the ICO goes towards investments in small cap altcoins and helping those coins become as good as they possibly can be, so their market cap increases, which benefits everyone (us included, since we will own 8% of the tokens).
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:23:41 AM

Getting close to the end of our ICO. Join 350+ Angel Token ICO investors.

Automatically and instantly refund 80% of your ETH investment until March 7th 2018 if you change your mind!

Ulfilias

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

"1 ETH = 6666 ANGL "

Ah.....that'd be the Devil's share then....he was after all an Angel Wink
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Really nice bonus. How do i participate?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

"1 ETH = 6666 ANGL "

LOL, but devil has 3x6  aka 666 and apparently ANGL has 6666 ( 4x6)  Roll Eyes

AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

Really nice bonus. How do i participate?
You can check here: https://angelinvestors.io/

Use the "See How To Invest" button right under the countdown timer for step by step information.

Let us know if you have any questions!

AngelSupport

Activity: 89

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:50:58 PM

"1 ETH = 6666 ANGL "

LOL, but devil has 3x6  aka 666 and apparently ANGL has 6666 ( 4x6)  Roll Eyes

Yeah, it was totally unintentional and some of us in the team were making silly jokes when we saw it go live. I guess the devil really is in the details? No pun intended.  Smiley

But we're all about the Angels here on the Angel Token team!

efulim

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:41:56 AM

Are you in control of your own wealth?

You have less than 24 hours join the crypto incubators! Do it now before its too late!

makeba

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:56 AM

not sure if I can invest more than 5 eth but is there a benefit from investing now rather than waiting for angel token to hit the exchange?Huh
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:24:50 AM

I am so excited about the launch of the Angel Token project and I can't for the the private community to be setup!

If anyone is on the fence about investing in this ICO, just DO IT! The MAXIMUM you can lose is 20% and there is no limit to how much you can make!  Grin

Seriously, if you have any clue or interest at all in altcoin trading this is a GUARANTEED MONEY MACHINE!  Grin Grin Grin

JOIN ME MY FRIENDS!  Grin
Ulfilias

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

not sure if I can invest more than 5 eth but is there a benefit from investing now rather than waiting for angel token to hit the exchange?Huh

Well, the BONUS structure. Once it's on the exchange you buy a token for whatever price it's traded at. No bonus.....They could be cheaper if people sell lots, but getting them for 300%+ less is unlikely
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

If you want in with Angel Token this is the time to act...

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

Well, the BONUS structure. Once it's on the exchange you buy a token for whatever price it's traded at. No bonus.....They could be cheaper if people sell lots, but getting them for 300%+ less is unlikely

1. Yes it is difficult to say what will happen with the Angel Token price once it hits the exchanges and we start making announcements, but it possible (likely?) that you will never be able to buy Angel Tokens as cheap on the exchanges as you are right now with the 393% bonus during the last few hours of the ICO...

2. Also don't forget about the GUARANTEED INVESTORS REFUND that allows any ICO investor to simply send his Angel Tokens back to the smart contract for an instant and automatic refund of 80% of his ETH until March 7th 2018. This is something you ONLY get during the ICO, and it is very valuable because it allows you to evaluate the performance of us as a team and the price of Angel Token etc. with very little risk!

I am so excited about the launch of the Angel Token project and I can't for the the private community to be setup!

If anyone is on the fence about investing in this ICO, just DO IT! The MAXIMUM you can lose is 20% and there is no limit to how much you can make!  Grin

Seriously, if you have any clue or interest at all in altcoin trading this is a GUARANTEED MONEY MACHINE!  Grin Grin Grin

JOIN ME MY FRIENDS!  Grin

Thank you.  We are excited as well and look forward to get started with the community!  Smiley

AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

1. Yes it is difficult to say what will happen with the Angel Token price once it hits the exchanges and we start making announcements

I can tell you where Angel Token is going to go.

TO THE MOON AND THEN TO  THE SUN!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

I saw that you guys just passed 800 ETH raised in the ICO, great!  Smiley

CONGRATULATIONS!

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:45:24 PM

Less Than 6 Hours To Go!

Invest NOW if you haven't yet and want to be part of the most interesting (and hopefully profitable!  Wink ) ICO of 2017!

https://angelinvestors.io

AtillaL

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

Love the concept, got them tokens, let's rock 2018 and make crypto better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: