Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:12:02 AM

my bigest respect for this , i honestly didnt thought you guys are still in Angle token. i participated in 2017 and (i think) i payed 1eth for 10k angle token( i was very early investor). all the time i considered this as an bad invest and accepted the loss of the invest.
karma is one of things i also beleave in , so for me you guys are solid and gonna YOLO with you  Roll Eyes

i read what you wrote above , but one thing i didnt get , do i need to singup somewhere to participate on YOLO ?  do you guys have also (new) url for your project?

Thank you for your kind words, and yes karma is indeed a very real thing in life. Smiley

If you want to retain your Angel Tokens rather than opting for a refund you are free to do so, and there is nothing you need to do to stay in the new "Angel Token Yolo Investment Club", simply keep your ANGL tokens safe.

The main reason we have decided to continue operating in this "Yolo format" after the refund is that:

1. People who only have a small amount of ANGL tokens won't be able to benefit from this refund process, since the ETH gas fees will eat in to their refund amount to such a large extent that it won't be worth it for them to return their ANGL tokens. We want to try to do good for all the people who believes in us, and make sure that everyone can benefit from their Angel Token ICO investment. We may not succeed, but at least we will know that we have tried.

2. There are a number of people like you, who still believe in our vision to work as a community to try and find undervalued tokens and coins and invest in them and support them as a small "investment club". Although the format will be different in the new "Yolo Club" in that all club members won't be voting on every investment etc. we will still keep to our core principles, even though we will seek out investments that are very high risk.

We do not yet have a new website for the "Angel Token Yolo Club", and I'm not sure that there will be one either. Instead we will likely just have a community or forum where members can discuss the investments and share ideas. We will update on this once the refund period is over.

Thanks again, and all the best to you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:18:41 AM

Thanks for the update @LLec after 3 years of waiting I also invested 1 eth for 10k ANGL at ICO I hope can take back my investment very soon thats really a long wait btw How can I access again the private group I reformatted my PC few months ago and I cannot login anymore in the secret group, can you please add me again I will also send you a PM for some suggestion to revive this project if ever, thanks.

I am sorry you lost access, but we are not adding any more people to Slack since we are closing down the Slack channel after the refund period is over.

There will be a new discussion forum announced after the refund period is over, open to those who don't have enough ANGL tokens to make the refund worthwhile, or who wish to retain their ANGL tokens for some other reason.

You can return your 10k ANGL tokens at any point up until April 23rd, 2021 to the following address:

0xC7D3291CaaBf7Bf1e00a63e20AB584D2208797B5

Once you have done so you will be refunded with the following for your 10,000 ANGL tokens:

0.1969 ETH (Ethereum)
+
370 BAT (Basic Attention Token)

However, the gas costs will be deducted from the above two transactions, so you will receive slightly less ETH than this amount.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:28:36 AM

Hello, I'm also an Angel Investor who bought more than 10,000 ANGL tokens during the launch sale.
I was never a part of any chat group, where is the communication currently happening?

There is really no more communication taking place, (other than in relation to the refund) as we are refunding all investors and trying to shut down the Angel Token project, whilst making all investors whole by returning the funds to them.

You should return your ANGL tokens to this address before April 23rd 2021:

You will be issued with a refund in ETH and BAT (Basic Attention Token) that corresponds to your share, depending on the amount of Angel Tokens that you return to this address before April 23rd 2021.

We only really recommend that you retain your ANGL tokens if your refund is so small that the ETH gas fees will not make it worthwhile for you to get a refund, but if you have more than 10,000 ANGL tokens your refund will far exceed the gas fees, and we will do our best to minimize them by doing your refunds at a time when the gas cost is low.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:38:50 AM

Thanks for the update.

I would like to get a refund, but I didn’t set the custom token up yet.
Can’t find the preferences anymore, as the website is closed.

Could someone help me out with this? Would really appreciate any help  Smiley

I would suggest that you Google "how to add a custom token" + "name of your wallet" as the procedure is slightly different for different wallets.

You then simply enter the contract address: 0xc499ea948a1ad5d8eaf12abd2f67975c4dbe21aa

18 decimals
ANGL

The number of decimals and the code may be pre-filled for you when you enter the contract address.

Then you simple return your ANGL tokens to the following address before April 23rd, 2021:

You will then be refunded with your share of ETH (Ethereum) and BAT (Basic Attention Token) from what is left of the Angel Token Fund at some point before June 30th, 2021 but likely much sooner. Your refund will be sent to the same address that you return your ANGL tokens from.

EDIT: Yes very unfortunately during the height of Covid19 a member of our team suffered badly and our domain name was not renewed in time, and sadly it was lost.  Sad
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:03:38 AM

my bigest respect for this , i honestly didnt thought you guys are still in Angle token. i participated in 2017 and (i think) i payed 1eth for 10k angle token( i was very early investor). all the time i considered this as an bad invest and accepted the loss of the invest.
karma is one of things i also beleave in , so for me you guys are solid and gonna YOLO with you  Roll Eyes

i read what you wrote above , but one thing i didnt get , do i need to singup somewhere to participate on YOLO ?  do you guys have also (new) url for your project?

Thank you for your kind words, and yes karma is indeed a very real thing in life. Smiley

If you want to retain your Angel Tokens rather than opting for a refund you are free to do so, and there is nothing you need to do to stay in the new "Angel Token Yolo Investment Club", simply keep your ANGL tokens safe.

The main reason we have decided to continue operating in this "Yolo format" after the refund is that:

1. People who only have a small amount of ANGL tokens won't be able to benefit from this refund process, since the ETH gas fees will eat in to their refund amount to such a large extent that it won't be worth it for them to return their ANGL tokens. We want to try to do good for all the people who believes in us, and make sure that everyone can benefit from their Angel Token ICO investment. We may not succeed, but at least we will know that we have tried.

2. There are a number of people like you, who still believe in our vision to work as a community to try and find undervalued tokens and coins and invest in them and support them as a small "investment club". Although the format will be different in the new "Yolo Club" in that all club members won't be voting on every investment etc. we will still keep to our core principles, even though we will seek out investments that are very high risk.

We do not yet have a new website for the "Angel Token Yolo Club", and I'm not sure that there will be one either. Instead we will likely just have a community or forum where members can discuss the investments and share ideas. We will update on this once the refund period is over.

Thanks again, and all the best to you. Smiley

like i said , i was counting the invest for Angle as a lost , wrong invest , but seeing this gives me hope and also hoping that i will earn with you guys, but then again seeing your post i wonder if you guys can manage some profit, cause what you are gonna do is pure gamble with high risk.

like NO PAIN . NO GAIN Wink

ill see it what the future will bring
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 02:19:37 PM

@LLec
The fees in eth are really high $30 per transaction and another fees for a refund that will be deducted also from us, why not use the existing technology in order to reduce the fees needed for example you can create another ANGEL token in BSC chain and take a snapshot to old token holders in eth and airdrop the new token in BSC chain its really possible since we can also open our eth wallet in bsc chain after we received the new token in bsc network we can now send it to address for a refund and vice versa using bsc chain with smaller fees.   

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 12:59:35 AM

***IMPORTANT & URGENT*** UPDATE ON ONGOING ANGEL TOKEN REFUND ***IMPORTANT & URGENT***

Dear Angel Token Holders,

Further to the vote inside the Angel Token Private Investment Community (ATPIC) we have now started the refund process, where ALL Angel Token holders who return their Angel Tokens (ANGL) are entitled to receive a refund from the remaining holdings in the Angel Token Community Investmen Fund.

IF YOU HOLD ANGEL TOKENS, WHETHER YOU PURCHASED THEM DURING OUR ICO, OR AT A LATER DATE, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGES AND PREVIOUS UPDATES IN THIS THREAD TO LEARN MORE

We have now refunded all investors who have returned their Angel Tokens up until March 5th 2021, and if you still hold Angel Tokens we urge you to return them as soon as possible to receive your refund in Ethereum (ETH) and Basic Attention Token (BAT), which out of our many crypto investments are the only two that have retained any value.

The largest refund we have made so far amounted to approximately USD $62,500 in ETH and BAT, and the smallest refund so far has been worth around $400 in today's prices of ETH and BAT.

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO OUR REFUND PROCESS

In our earlier statements we advised you to not send back your Angel Tokens for a refund if you owned less than 1,000 - 5,000 ANGL because the high gas fees would eat into your refund so much that it would not make it viable. However, to be as fair as possible also to all small investors who trusted and believed in us we have decided to cover the transaction costs ourselves. At first we will cover the gas costs from the remaining "Yolo Fund" but we will return these funds and cover the transaction costs ourselves, in order to make everyone who trusted and believed in us as financially whole as we can.

If you return your Angel Tokens when the gas cost is relatively low, it may still be viable and worth it for you to return as little as 1,000 Angel Tokens, to get your share of ETH and BAT. The choice is of course yours, and we will not abandon those Angel Token holders who do not return their ANGL for a refund, we will always continue to try and act in your best interest, with whatever means we can.

Although we would prefer to completely shut down Angel Token, (for many reasons) we understand that not everyone may want to return their Angel Tokens for a refund, and some people may simply have forgotten about their investment in Angel Token. Therefore we will continue to use any remaining funds we have left once the refund period has ended and make investments in other crypto projects we believe have great potential to grow in value, until we have either made a substantial return for everyone, (making it worthwhile to once again try to return the funds to any remaining Angel Token holders), or until we have lost those funds.

However, we advise ALL current Angel Token holders to return their ANGL for a refund, unless you hold such a small amount that it is not worth it because of the high transaction costs, or because you really want to stay in the "Angel Token YOLO Investment Club".

HOWEVER, IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP YOUR ANGEL TOKENS RATHER THAN RETURNING THEM FOR A REFUND, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!

WE OFFER NO GUARANTEES AND THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO IS THAT YOU LOSE ANY FURTER POSSIBILTY TO A REFUND, IN THE LIKELY EVENT THAT WE LOSE ANY REMAINING FUNDS WE HAVE LEFT AFTER THE REFUND PERIOD HAS ENDED. WE URGE EVERYONE WHO HOLDS ANGL TO RETURN THEIR ANGEL TOKENS FOR A REFUND BEFORE APRIL 23RD, 2021.

It is very easy to get your refund.

Simply return your Angel Tokens (ANGL) at any point when the gas fees are low, (to save on transaction costs) until April 23rd, 2021 to the following address:

At some point before June 30th, 2021, (quite likely much sooner) you will then received your share of what holdings are left in the Angel Token Investment Community Fund to the same address.

MAKE SURE TO RETURN YOUR ANGEL TOKENS FROM AN ADDRESS THAT YOU CONTROL. DO NOT MAKE YOUR RETURN FROM AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS!

To learn more about what happens if you miss the refund date of April 23rd, 2021 please read our previous posts in this thread. As we have outlined, although we want to shut down Angel Token we will not do so until we have tried to make everyone whole who believed in us and invested in us during our ICO (or after).

We know that our approach is different from most anonymous ICOs, but our reason for remaining anonymous was never to scam or cheat any of the people who believed in and us and invested their hard earned crypto into the Angel Token ICO. We simply felt that the regulatory environment at the time was so unclear and difficult to navigate for a small group like ours, (and this is also the reason we blocked anyone from the United States or the United Kingdom, and other countries like China and Singapore to take part in our ICO).

We thought it would be better for everyone involved if we simply operated Angel Token as an anonymous investment club, with like-minded investors joining together to vote on, improve and promote crypto projects that we all believed in. This worked reasonably well for the first 12 months or so, but once the crypto winter started we simply could no longer afford to continue operating at the scale and with the team we had put together, and it become very difficult for us to find good projects that we could help. Several of the investments that the community voted on and invested in also turned out to either be scams, (like Envion) or simple disappeared not long after our investment. Embarrassed

Anyway, we are now doing our best to get the remaining funds left in Angel Token Investment Club back into the hands of everyone who are still holding Angel Tokens. All Angel Tokens and all all Angel Token holders are treated equally, so whether you bought into our ICO, or acquired ANLG tokens from someone who did, or traded them on an exchange or received them as a reward for helping us or acquired them in any other way doesn't matter, as long as you hold ANGL you are entitled to a refund. This is what the majority of the community voted for, and we are now fulfilling their wish.

If you are reading this message after April 23rd 2021 and you missed out on returning your Angel Tokens, please subscribe to this thread. In case our future investments succeed we will do our best to either make one or several more liquidations of the investment club funds. We will also try to make several updates per year here for anyone who still holds Angel Tokens. Our intention is to invest any remaining funds in very high risk crypto investments, until they are either lost or have grown substantially.

We will also attempt to create a new Angel Token YOLO Investment Community Forum at some point, where we can discuss potential investments, as our current community will shut down at some point after the refund period has ended.

All that said, if you hold Angel Tokens please return them to the following address before April 23rd, 2021 and you will receive a refund in the coming weeks/months to the same address you return the ANGL from. This is the safest option by far, and you are assured to get your share of the Angel Token Community Investment Fund.

RETURN YOUR ANGEL TOKENS TO THIS ADDRESS:

Also, if you have already returned your Angel Tokens and received your refund, please comment below and let everyone know, in case anyone thinks we may not keep our word and give them a refund after they have returned their Angel Tokens. This would be much appreciated. Smiley
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 01:09:05 AM

@LLec
The fees in eth are really high $30 per transaction and another fees for a refund that will be deducted also from us, why not use the existing technology in order to reduce the fees needed for example you can create another ANGEL token in BSC chain and take a snapshot to old token holders in eth and airdrop the new token in BSC chain its really possible since we can also open our eth wallet in bsc chain after we received the new token in bsc network we can now send it to address for a refund and vice versa using bsc chain with smaller fees.   

Yes, we are aware that the high transaction costs makes it difficult for those who only hold a small amount of Angel Tokens. That is why we have decided to cover all transaction costs involved in the refund process from our own pockets instead. Nothing will be deducted from your refund for the transaction costs, we will cover this cost.

At first we will cover the gas costs from the remaining "Angel Token Yolo Investment Fund" but we will return these funds and cover the transaction costs ourselves, to make everyone who trusted and believed in us as financially whole as we can no matter how much or how little they invested.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:06:43 AM

Finally thanks @LLec for sincerity I have received my refund I thought I will not be able to get back my investment although not the actual amount I invested but I understand so no problem with me the most important is we able to refund, btw Goodluck to your future endeavors I hope you will be successful and I know you can do it because you are an honest manm thanks again.Smiley     

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 01:21:53 AM

!!!IMPORTANT & URGENT  - ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT TO GET A REFUND!!!

Dear Angel Token Holders,

Further to the previous vote in the Angel Token Private Investment Community (ATPIC) we have now started the refund process, where all Angel Token holders who return their Angel Tokens (ANGL) are entitled to receive a refund from the remaining holdings in the Angel Token Community Investment Fund.

IF YOU HOLD ANGEL TOKENS, WHETHER YOU PURCHASED THEM DURING OUR ICO, OR AT A LATER DATE, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE AND PREVIOUS UPDATES IN THIS THREAD TO LEARN MORE IF THIS IS NEW INFORMATION TO YOU.

We have now refunded all investors who have returned their Angel Tokens up until April 16th 2021. If you still hold Angel Tokens we urge you to return them as soon as possible to receive your refund in Ethereum (ETH) and Basic Attention Token (BAT). Out of our many crypto investments these two are the only two that have retained any value, but the value is substantial.

So far we have refunded approximately USD $500,000 in ETH and BAT, in today's prices of ETH and BAT.

As you all know we are trying to completely shut down Angel Token, (for many reasons) but we understand that not everyone may want to return their Angel Tokens for a refund, and some people may simply have forgotten about their investment in Angel Token.

Therefore we will continue to use any remaining funds we have left once the refund period has ended and make investments in other crypto projects we believe have great potential to grow in value, until we have either made a substantial return for everyone, (making it worthwhile to once again try to return the funds to any remaining Angel Token holders), or until we have lost those funds.

However, we advise ALL current Angel Token holders to return their ANGL for a refund, unless you hold what is such a small amount to you that it is not worth it, or because you really want to stay in the "Angel Token YOLO Investment Club".

HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP YOUR ANGEL TOKENS (RATHER THAN RETURNING THEM FOR A REFUND), IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!
WE OFFER NO GUARANTEES AND THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO IS THAT YOU LOSE ANY FURTER POSSIBILTY TO A REFUND, IN THE LIKELY EVENT THAT WE LOSE ANY REMAINING FUNDS WE HAVE LEFT AFTER THE REFUND PERIOD HAS ENDED.

WE URGE EVERYONE WHO HOLDS ANGL TO RETURN THEIR ANGEL TOKENS FOR A REFUND BEFORE APRIL 23RD, 2021.

It is very easy to get your refund.

Simply return your Angel Tokens (ANGL) at any point when the gas fees are low, (to save on transaction costs) until April 23rd, 2021 to the following address:

At some point before June 30th, 2021, (likely much sooner) you will then received your share of what holdings are left in the Angel Token Investment Community Fund sent back to the same address.

MAKE SURE TO RETURN YOUR ANGEL TOKENS FROM AN ADDRESS THAT YOU CONTROL. DO NOT MAKE YOUR RETURN FROM AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS!

To learn more about what happens if you miss the refund date of April 23rd, 2021 please read our previous posts in this thread. As we have outlined, although we want to shut down Angel Token we will not do so until we have tried to make everyone whole who believed in us and invested in our ICO (or after).

We are doing our best to get the remaining funds left in the Angel Token Investment Club back into the hands of everyone who are still holding Angel Tokens. All Angel Tokens and all all Angel Token holders are treated equally, so whether you bought into our ICO, or acquired ANLG tokens from someone who did, or traded them on an exchange or received them as a reward for helping us or acquired them in any other way doesn't matter, as long as you hold ANGL you are entitled to a refund. This is what the majority of the ATPIC community voted for, and we are now fulfilling your wish.

All that said, if you hold Angel Tokens please return them to the following address IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS, BEFORE April 23rd, 2021 and you will receive a refund in the coming weeks/months to the same address you return the ANGL from.

This is the safest option by far, and you are assured to get your share of the Angel Token Community Investment Fund.

Also, if you have already returned your Angel Tokens and received your refund, please comment in this thread to confirm your refund, in case some investors and club members may be hesitant to return their tokens for a refund because they are concerned they will not get their refund. Your help with this is much appreciated!

THERE IS ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT OF THE REFUND PERIOD - PLEASE ACT SOON AND RETURN YOUR ANGL TOKENS FOR A REFUND!
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 01:39:34 AM

Finally thanks @LLec for sincerity I have received my refund I thought I will not be able to get back my investment although not the actual amount I invested but I understand so no problem with me the most important is we able to refund, btw Goodluck to your future endeavors I hope you will be successful and I know you can do it because you are an honest manm thanks again.Smiley     

Thank you very much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Smiley

Unfortunately we made many investments (that were voted on in the Angel Token Investment Club Community - ATPIC) which completely failed and we lost all invested funds. This is why investors are getting as slightly smaller amount of ETH back than their original investment, but we are pleased to say that thanks to the Angel Token Fund's holdings in ETH and our substantial investment in BAT almost every investor is getting more back in fiat/dollar terms and than they originally invested during the ICO.

Thank you for trusting us as anonymous team, and we wish you all the best going forward as well. Smiley
Kcjoey3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 04:56:16 AM

Hello Guys, I also have an issue. I left my 26K+ ANGL tokens in a MEW wallet and now they are gone. I never moved them because we were told to leave them in the wallet so we would be able to vote..  I'm not sure why they cant be accessed anymore but my other tokens are still there?? I think once they lost value they remove them?  The wallet is still there. Very Strange. Regardless of why I was wondering if anything can be done to retrieve my investment?  Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
kaltun

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 09:43:58 AM

i have angel token in my wallet and i will not use the refund action of you guys , i really appreciate your gesture of this.

but let check the facts ...
the max supply of this coin is :

8,629,712 angl is pretty low

if return my angl i will get  1 tenth of eth and will lose this coin also ..

so i rather take my chances and see what will bring this in the future .. i was allready counting this invest as lost .. so lets see
paladin11

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:38:25 PM

Hello AngelToken Team and Other Holders,
This is very noble of the team to refund as promised especially during these hard times. Big Thumbs Up - even if i might not get any money back
Just like the poster above me , I had 18K tokens left in MEW in 2018 and I left them there, when i check now there are no tokens - I have never moved them from MyEtherWallet since I received during ICO . I dont know how to get them back or who to approach. Its not much when compared with the losses i saw in other coins but it sure would be nice to see them back. As a last attempt I created an account here and posting this.
If any of the ppl experienced this - Plz advise- If not now I sure as hell would like to see my ANGL tokens
kaltun

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:40:05 PM

@LLec
Therefore we will continue to use any remaining funds we have left once the refund period has ended and make investments in other crypto projects we believe have great potential to grow in value, until we have either made a substantial return for everyone, (making it worthwhile to once again try to return the funds to any remaining Angel Token holders), or until we have lost those funds.

few questions :
will there a new channel ( like discord or slack ?) for the remnants of the Angl coin?
when are you gonna make the big risk invest ??
is it possible to see for us also ??
can we follow the invest ?
Assuming it will give profit , when can we expect the dividends ? 
if we get dividends how will this shared between the participants ? is this also transparent?

kaltun

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:42:21 PM

and i am so hoping that you guys did the invest in January when you updated this threat   Cool
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 05:29:49 PM

To make sure no one is left out, WE HAVE DECIDED TO EXTEND THE REFUND PERIOD UNTIL MAY 1st 2021

Simply return your Angel Tokens (ANGL) at any point when the gas fees are low, (to save on transaction costs) until May 1st, 2021 to the following address:

At some point before June 30th, 2021, (likely much sooner) you will then received your share of what holdings are left in the Angel Token Investment Community Fund sent back to the same address.

To learn more about what happens if you miss the refund date of May 1st, 2021 please read our previous posts in this thread. As we have outlined, although we want to shut down Angel Token we will not do so until we have tried to make everyone whole who believed in us and invested in us during our ICO (or after).

We are doing our best to get the remaining funds left in the Angel Token Investment Club back into the hands of everyone who are still holding Angel Tokens. All Angel Tokens and all all Angel Token holders are treated equally, so whether you bought into our ICO, or acquired ANLG tokens from someone who did, or traded them on an exchange or received them as a reward for helping us or acquired them in any other way doesn't matter, as long as you hold ANGL you are entitled to a refund. This is what the majority of the ATPIC community voted for, and we are now fulfilling your wish.

All that said, if you hold Angel Tokens please return them to the following address IN THE NEXT 8 DAYS, BEFORE May 1st, 2021 and you will receive a refund in the coming weeks/months to the same address you return the ANGL from. This is the safest option by far, and you are assured to get your share of the Angel Token Community Investment Fund.

Also, if you have already returned your Angel Tokens and received your refund, please comment and let everyone know. Your comment may really help in case anyone thinks we may not keep our word and give them a refund after they have returned their Angel Tokens. This would be much appreciated.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 05:32:35 PM

Hello Guys, I also have an issue. I left my 26K+ ANGL tokens in a MEW wallet and now they are gone. I never moved them because we were told to leave them in the wallet so we would be able to vote..  I'm not sure why they cant be accessed anymore but my other tokens are still there?? I think once they lost value they remove them?  The wallet is still there. Very Strange. Regardless of why I was wondering if anything can be done to retrieve my investment?  Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello AngelToken Team and Other Holders,
This is very noble of the team to refund as promised especially during these hard times. Big Thumbs Up - even if i might not get any money back
Just like the poster above me , I had 18K tokens left in MEW in 2018 and I left them there, when i check now there are no tokens - I have never moved them from MyEtherWallet since I received during ICO . I dont know how to get them back or who to approach. Its not much when compared with the losses i saw in other coins but it sure would be nice to see them back. As a last attempt I created an account here and posting this.
If any of the ppl experienced this - Plz advise- If not now I sure as hell would like to see my ANGL tokens

You can check all your token holdings in your (public) address with Etherscan

If you had ANGL and never moved them (or weren't hacked in any way), they are still there. Checking your public address with Etherscan will show all your holdings and transactions on the blockchain.

If you can't see them in the MEW interface, that's because you likely need to add ANGL manually as a token.

Here's a quick and simple video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8JuJnnObE

The details to add in your MEW in order to view your ANGL tokens (if they are indeed there) are:

Contract:

0xc499ea948a1ad5d8eaf12abd2f67975c4dbe21aa

Decimals: 18

Symbol: ANGL

Once you save it correctly you should be able to see them in your MEW wallet.

Following my latest announcement, you now have until May 1st 2021 to do the refunding.
madf3d3

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:01:32 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2021, 10:20:15 AM by madf3d3

To make sure no one is left out, WE HAVE DECIDED TO EXTEND THE REFUND PERIOD UNTIL MAY 1st 2021

Simply return your Angel Tokens (ANGL) at any point when the gas fees are low, (to save on transaction costs) until May 1st, 2021 to the following address:

To learn more about what happens if you miss the refund date of May 1st, 2021 please read our previous posts in this thread. As we have outlined, although we want to shut down Angel Token we will not do so until we have tried to make everyone whole who believed in us and invested in us during our ICO (or after).

All that said, if you hold Angel Tokens please return them to the following address IN THE NEXT 8 DAYS, BEFORE May 1st, 2021 and you will receive a refund in the coming weeks/months to the same address you return the ANGL from. This is the safest option by far, and you are assured to get your share of the Angel Token Community Investment Fund.

Also, if you have already returned your Angel Tokens and received your refund, please comment and let everyone know. Your comment may really help in case anyone thinks we may not keep our word and give them a refund after they have returned their Angel Tokens. This would be much appreciated.

Hi!
I'm an ICO investor with more than 10k ANGL!
I know only now about refund procedure.
I read your latest communications and found that the deadline could have been postponed to May 30th if ETH fees were high, which then happened.
Is it still possible to request the refund?
Can I proceed with the procedure you illustrated?
Thank you.

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 01:18:28 AM

Hi!
I'm an ICO investor with more than 10k ANGL!
I know only now about refund procedure.
I read your latest communications and found that the deadline could have been postponed to May 30th if ETH fees were high, which then happened.
Is it still possible to request the refund?
Can I proceed with the procedure you illustrated?
Thank you.

Yes, although we want to shut down Angel Token for good we will not do so until we have tried our utmost to refund everyone who believed in us and invested in our ICO (or bought tokens after), and we will continue to do our best to get the remaining funds left in the Angel Token Investment Club back into the hands of everyone who are still holding Angel Tokens. We have therefore decided to once again open the refund window until November 30th, 2021 for those who may have missed the original refund. If this applies to you please follow the instructions above before November 30th and you will be refunded for your ANGL tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: