Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: apply for community management  (Read 165 times)
Dpdinhphong3 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:12:42 AM

hello everyone today i posted this post to apply for admin position for projects on telegram
I would like to introduce myself
My name is Tran Van Hoa, also called Pinkey. This year is 24 years old. I live in Vietnam. My desire is to become an administrator for your team. I have the ability that few people have, I can develop the community, attract people to join the project, I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native and especially I have experience in group management because I am the community manager for AgroNest. I hope that I will become a member and work for your team
If you want to find out and want me to work for the project, please contact telegram @teodzz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:17:34 AM

hello everyone today i posted this post to apply for admin position for projects on telegram
My name is Tran Van Hoa, also called Pinkey. This year is 24 years old. I live in Vietnam. My desire is to become an administrator for your team. I have the ability that few people have, I can develop the community, attract people to join the project, I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native...

Actually, this year is 6 months, 13 days old - not 24 years.  :/

If you are telling the truth and were raised by English, why would you write so poorly?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

My name is Tran Van Hoa, also called Pinkey. This year is 24 years old. I live in Vietnam. My desire is to become an administrator for your team. I have the ability that few people have, I can develop the community, attract people to join the project, I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native and especially I have experience in group management because I am the community manager for AgroNest. I hope that I will become a member and work for your team
If you want to find out and want me to work for the project, please contact telegram @teodzz

What is Agronest community consisting of? If that group consist of community who has same native language with you then perhaps you could be considered by a project team. I am not sure if you mean to apply for community manager globally, you should better to improve your English then. 

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: