Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business For Sale: Great Opportunity - CLOSED  (Read 1121 times)
maco (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:11:15 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 05:54:26 AM by maco

CLOSED - did not sell, not offering anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:25:20 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 04:18:56 PM by maco

Reserved for announcements and updates

1 day REMAINING TO BID OR BUY NOW.

New Auction Pricing Enabled: https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/39188-business-ready-pc-backup-software-payout-140-sale

Further Announcements will be reserved here. If sold, I will announce it here as soon as I get a chance. Otherwise, it's available for purchase/bidding.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ~ Private Message to discuss details.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:52:48 PM

Sounds way too good to be true. How can you possibly afford to pay $140 commison on a $10 sale?

Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:54:53 PM

Sounds way too good to be true. How can you possibly afford to pay $140 commison on a $10 sale?
+1

obvious scam is obvious

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:37:36 PM

maco is totally legit, guys.  I have done business with him in the past, and he has had this referral thing for some time.  It is not a scam.

I can speak from experience that if he says he'll help get you going and make it a success, he will do just that.  He'll spend time with you, coaching you, helping you, advising you.  He wants to see you succeed, and it's a trait that you don't find very often with people selling businesses for btc.

This is a no-brainer, and certainly worth what he is asking for it.

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:12:55 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 11:41:02 PM by maco

The company has multiple upsells in the backend where they have a business model that makes them much more than $140 they pay out.

The $10 sale is only an entry point for them, and they know what customer satisfaction is.
The customer value to them is far greater because they can market to the customer for life.

See, if they have a valid paying customer for $10 and the customer is 100% happy, they can turn on more services for that customer in the niche, and charge money. It's not too good to be true because its customer value.  Each sign-up for Facebook is worth $xxx of money because of advertising/marketing opportunities. Same thing with Google, Instagram, and thousands of other companies. These guys are big enough to pay you-- the Affiliate larger amount up-front to retain a customer base for future sales.

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:50:37 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 11:52:58 PM by maco

Here you go.. This is the BACK OFFICE of the campaign.  You will be able to TRACK all your CLICKS AND SALES in the
back office Control Panel. As well as they give you all the tools/resources for Banner Ads, Text Ads, Link Ads, and Email Ads.

I will be the one who walks you through the steps to getting you approved,
and teach you what you need to know about this business/campaign inside-and-out.

Plus, the network is a higher paying network, and pays every 2 weeks instead of waiting 45-60 days for a PAYOUT.
As long as you achieve the $100 USD Threshold, you are good to cash out every 2 weeks.

+1

obvious scam is obvious

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:49:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

maco is totally legit, guys.  I have done business with him in the past, and he has had this referral thing for some time.  It is not a scam.

I can speak from experience that if he says he'll help get you going and make it a success, he will do just that.  He'll spend time with you, coaching you, helping you, advising you.  He wants to see you succeed, and it's a trait that you don't find very often with people selling businesses for btc.

This is a no-brainer, and certainly worth what he is asking for it.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:18:23 AM

Quote from: bitpcbackup.com
Backup your Bit PC
I laughed so hard because of how stupid this sounds.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:20:14 AM

You are an idiot for talking for no reason. That can be changed anytime.

How much you get paid to advertise the Sig in your profile?

Backup your Bit PC
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:22:31 AM

Even if they make a $9.95 purchase, you still earn $140/sale.
If this is true, how about you give me 1 BTC to make a purchase there? You instantly make $40 profit.

You are an idiot for talking for no reason. That can be changed anytime.

Backup your Bit PC
And you're an idiot for using personal attacks. Roll Eyes Of course it can be changed, it's a html file. All I said is looks stupid. Whether you could change it is irrelevant.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:45:21 AM

Its against the tos, and a fraudulent concept I don't want to be apart of.

However, the math does add up to your idea.

Its not personal.. but you aren't business either. Also, your opinion added 0 value to the thread by saying its stupid.

Even if they make a $9.95 purchase, you still earn $140/sale.
If this is true, how about you give me 1 BTC to make a purchase there? You instantly make $40 profit.

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:37:56 AM

You are an idiot for talking for no reason.
What a nice way to conduct a business... Roll Eyes

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:02:45 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 07:21:25 AM by maco

His opinion added no value to the thread, so there was no business to conduct with him in the first place.  

This thread isn't about having a discussion about what he thinks is stupid or not-stupid.
It's a market place for buyers/sellers to communicate and conduct ethical business.

You are an idiot for talking for no reason.
What a nice way to conduct a business... Roll Eyes
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:04:11 AM

His opinion added no value to the thread, so there was no business to conduct with him in the first place.  

This thread isn't about having a discussion about what he thinks is stupid or not-stupid.
It's a market place for buyers/sellers to communicate and conduct ethical business.
Yes, but accidents happen, and if this is your way to react to such a simple post, then how could I trust you with conducting a business, interacting with customers, and so forth?

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:35:21 AM

Stop covering for him.

Let's look below at an accident you made:

+1

obvious scam is obvious

I don't need to explain anymore to you, nor would I trust selling you the business. Look at your rant.  That explains your character very well.

The real buyers know what this is all about.  I have all the proof this campaign is legit, and details of the payout. I'll have that ready for the buyer.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:12:27 AM

New Auction Pricing Enabled: https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/39188-business-ready-pc-backup-software-payout-140-sale
or.. buy now. Considering Serious offers with Serious buyers. Private Message to discuss any details.

Thanks for viewing this listing.

Good luck on your search!
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:18:20 PM

There is some offers and an active bid offer on bitmit

Lets see who gets this deal. Pm me for any questions

Make a bid on bitmit to get started or buy now

or.. buy now. Considering Serious offers with Serious buyers. Private Message to discuss any details.

Thanks for viewing this listing.

Good luck on your search!
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:17:36 PM

One day left to finalize this auction on bitmit. Links to bitmit listing is provided in the thread.

Note the topic is NOT locked because it was sold.. lately it has been spammed without any serious buyers.

So far, we have had more serious inquiries via pm inside and out of forum/bitmit. Ask me anything via pm.  If you need similar customization for a different business or model, please let me know.. if time permits, I will help you out.

Thanks for reviewing this business listing. I am here to help you. Pm me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: