Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you overcome radiation in frequently using devices?  (Read 228 times)
marjon (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

Hey folks!

Would you pls share to me, how to avoid radiation from electronic devices, since I always using my phones my risk in heart & thyroid disease was triggered.
Eventually, stress and migraine strikes then. Thanks for idea 😀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

I would say: try to not keep the devices near you as much as you can, at least when you are home, do not sleep with you phone near your pillow or head, and I know it's sound crazy, but to keep you phone in your pant's pocket it's a really bad habit. As for desktop, get some glasses for protection or radiations.

marjon (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

I would say: try to not keep the devices near you as much as you can, at least when you are home, do not sleep with you phone near your pillow or head, and I know it's sound crazy, but to keep you phone in your pant's pocket it's a really bad habit. As for desktop, get some glasses for protection or radiations.

Thanks buddy @jackAndrew, I will also try to reduce my usage of devices. And looking for useful stuff for radiation blocker.
Levien

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

It won't help, there is so much in the air that you cannot avoid it.
Daria_daria1992

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:47 AM

radiation kills only those who believe in it Grin

[/center]
ALTeam

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Use earphones
Happy Miner

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

I recommend using special foil caps. Excellent protection against electromagnetic radiation. I even did this for a cat.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LAservice

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

Use a chain from your belt to the ground with a little slag so you are grounded to earth  Grin
polala185

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

Is devices really that harmful, the least that you can get is an electric charges from it and one of the way to remove it is by staying on a green field for some times to release it all off from your body.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

I recommend using special foil caps. Excellent protection against electromagnetic radiation. I even did this for a cat.

I also recommend you wearing a tin foil hat. Especially in public, so people know what they are dealing with Cheesy
Just messing with ya buddy. But seriously, you are being paranoid. It is a common misconception that electronic devices, even wireless devices, emit radiation.
Technically that is called a radiation, the electromagnetic radiation and that is why this misconception exists, but this is just nothing like the radioactive radiation.

You do know that magnets emit electromagnetic radiation as well, right? And the Earth. And the Sun. And actually light is also electromagnetic radiation.
And heat as well. And lightning of course. And all of these things emit far larger amounts of radiation of a lot higher frequency (imagine it as density if you wish).

Electronic devices use this "radiation" to communicate, so they use a bear minimum, just enough to be detectable.
While many things in universe use this type of radiation to mainly transfer energy. Like a stove, fireplace, sun, flashlight.
These things emit so much pure electromagnetic energy that you can sense it yourself, that it can even burn or hurt you.

Trust me, your cellphone uses such small amounts of electromagnetic radiation that you are hurting it more then it is you.
You heat up your phone while it basically has no effect on you. Bananas also are quite radioactive. far more then most things you will find around your house.
Smoke detectors have radioactive elements actually and can be quite dangerous if you are close enough for long enough.

But of course all of this is just ridiculous compared to smoking and polluted air. You are more hurt by that one time you smelled tobacco smoke then all of these things put together. The truth is, you are far more likely to be killed by obesity then anything else. It is just that people tend to try and distract themselves in order not to do any hard work, even if that work is just stop eating once you are full.

Not a device nor terrorism nor anything else will kill people as much as obesity, smoking and cars will every single day.
Society's main problem at this age is simply greed and nothing else. Everything else is simply amazing.
allson

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

I honestly cannot think an effective way to avoid radiation other than not using it all or just deal with it. or just did it in moderation like you have to control it yourself only turn on the devices for how many hours etc..i personally cant do that so I just deal with ut lol

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Musko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:50:09 PM

You can't avoid 100 percent but you should keep far your phone while you are sleeping or you're mobile bettry is very low in this case radiation gets in more power
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

Radiation? What did you do to make your devices radioactive? Install atomic batteries so you never need to recharge them? In that case, you ought to replace them with conventional lithium-ion or rechargable alkaline batteries. While it may be inconvenient to have to recharge them every now and again, they're much safer.

Note: Be sure to dispose of used atomic batteries in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. They are classified as low-level radioactive waste, so you can't just ignore the warning labels and dump them in the trash like you do with conventional batteries.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:25:16 PM

I also recommend you wearing a tin foil hat. Especially in public, so people know what they are dealing with Cheesy
Just messing with ya buddy. But seriously, you are being paranoid. It is a common misconception that electronic devices, even wireless devices, emit radiation.
Technically that is called a radiation, the electromagnetic radiation and that is why this misconception exists, but this is just nothing like the radioactive radiation.

You do know that magnets emit electromagnetic radiation as well, right? And the Earth. And the Sun. And actually light is also electromagnetic radiation.
And heat as well. And lightning of course. And all of these things emit far larger amounts of radiation of a lot higher frequency (imagine it as density if you wish).

Electronic devices use this "radiation" to communicate, so they use a bear minimum, just enough to be detectable.
While many things in universe use this type of radiation to mainly transfer energy. Like a stove, fireplace, sun, flashlight.
These things emit so much pure electromagnetic energy that you can sense it yourself, that it can even burn or hurt you.

Trust me, your cellphone uses such small amounts of electromagnetic radiation that you are hurting it more then it is you.
You heat up your phone while it basically has no effect on you. Bananas also are quite radioactive. far more then most things you will find around your house.
Smoke detectors have radioactive elements actually and can be quite dangerous if you are close enough for long enough.

But of course all of this is just ridiculous compared to smoking and polluted air. You are more hurt by that one time you smelled tobacco smoke then all of these things put together. The truth is, you are far more likely to be killed by obesity then anything else. It is just that people tend to try and distract themselves in order not to do any hard work, even if that work is just stop eating once you are full.

Not a device nor terrorism nor anything else will kill people as much as obesity, smoking and cars will every single day.
Society's main problem at this age is simply greed and nothing else. Everything else is simply amazing.

/thread

Radiation? What did you do to make your devices radioactive? Install atomic batteries so you never need to recharge them? In that case, you ought to replace them with conventional lithium-ion or rechargable alkaline batteries. While it may be inconvenient to have to recharge them every now and again, they're much safer.

Note: Be sure to dispose of used atomic batteries in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. They are classified as low-level radioactive waste, so you can't just ignore the warning labels and dump them in the trash like you do with conventional batteries.

Heh. Instead of tossing away those Atomic batteries, feel free to ship them to me. I've love an insanely dense source of power generation / storage.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

I think that the only way to avoid this radiotion to a certain degree is by dismissing the use of such devices completely. But to be honest, I dont think that this will help too much because there are so many devices and so much radiation surrounding us nonetheless.

There are also some "radiotion protectors" one can buy, but if they are working is unclear.

The whole long term consequences of this massive radiation is not clear yet, as there are no long term studies availible so far, Im really curious if this will at some point turn out to be really bad for health. Hopefully it wont be too late to change something about it by then.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

If avoiding full radiation will not be possible as long as people around you still use many electronic devices that emit light. You can only reduce the slight radiation effect by not using the device and not adjacent some radius with other users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: