Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late ?  (Read 6744 times)
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:51 AM

no because no one late to invest  in bitcoin this time its better to buy because the price is dropping down

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:17 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

Yes, now is the right time to buy or you can wait for a couple of days and check whether the price is still dropping or the price is starting to rise again. If the price is starting to rise, then you need to buy as soon as possible.  Right now the price has been dropped since of November 8, bitcoin price then was $7,700 and currently the price today is $6,170.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

No, you do not. Buying bitcoin is never too late. So buy now !!! If bitcoin will continue to increase and you will feel regret ... invest in bitcoin and it will "pay back" for you.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Aljohn08

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

Nope .. Just wait to dump the value of btc before u buy and you need to be a risk taker before u enter in crypto world
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

very difficult to predict bitcoin prices, maybe a few months ahead price fighter between BCH with BTC. not only that, ETH will probably be a tough competitor.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:52 AM

Wait for some more days if you really want buy and hold it for short term profit because bitcoin price going down because of segwit2x cancellation And bch pump . If your looking for long term investment don’t wait invest on this by part by part.
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

If you really bought 2 bitcoins this week you should have posted on what price you bought it unless you are just starting a thread  just to have a post. IF it is true then you just lost around $2000 from it's value the price of the coin is already down for $1000 each. Don't worry  and don't panic sell since it is proven that the price will go up again.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:40 AM

I don't think so late for now, because the daily bitcoin price will go up.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

No . its not late
Buy now , in 2018 price 1 Bitcoin will reached 9000$ or above
Its sure , but i dont know why price higher in next year
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:35:39 AM

Late or not late it's all relative. What matters is that you're a part of this ride.
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:04 AM

Your on the right track, Good time to buy at 6k below
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

It is not still late you have still enough time because bitcoin will not last and it will cotinue.
 This is the good time to buy and invest. Yes, buying bitcoin is good thing to do. Just continue and keep up.

[
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:53:37 AM

late I think if you are living then and didn't know bitcoin and you are now at the age of 40+
but late or not be thankful as now we are taking advantage of bitcoins.. and now until it drops to 4k USD t will be the best time to buy bitcoin again.
that is not new to bitcoin .
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:56:41 AM

If you decide to buy it, buy it right away. Don't you say something like this? If you don't act, nothing will happen
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:07:15 AM

Although you've been too late, I would say that as soon as possible buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will actually grow up to 6400 usd now but it may be more than good to buy Bitcoin.

Be hardworker
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

No you are definitely not late to invest to it. And now that its market value is falling, this is a good opportunity to invest and buy Bitcoin to be held for a period of time because its market value will eventually increase so profit is also on the line. You should invest now because its market price is lower than its value recently.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
learner82

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

No you are definitely not late to invest to it. And now that its market value is falling, this is a good opportunity to invest and buy Bitcoin to be held for a period of time because its market value will eventually increase so profit is also on the line. You should invest now because its market price is lower than its value recently.

i totally agree with you. The price of Bitcoins is increasing continuously which provides us with a good opportunity to earn a good reward by investing in Bitcoins. so its never too late to invest in Bitcoins. 
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Nah! you are not too late. In fact, you have made the right decision. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because the price is dropping. Many people are waiting for this moment to happen so that they could also invest in bitcoin. Most of them are also new to the cryptocurrency world like you and some of them are big investors who are a true believer of bitcoin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

In my opinion the best time to buy the bitcoin is current time because I know very well that bitcoin price getting down due to the segwit2x cancel . Since , if segwit2x happened then also after that the price will get down soon because the probability of getting down because of the double the amount of the bitcoin and for the Money people will sell surely to make profit and that will definitely will get down in the price of the bitcoin , so here it is more better for us that segwit2x not happened and everything is simple with 1MB size block .
Here currently the price going down in steps , so just buy now bitcoin .
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

No! it's not too late for you to start investing and getting involved in the crypto world. This is a great time for you to start investing because of the price dropping. Just don't expect that you'll earn huge profits anytime soon. Bitcoin is a long term investment so you dont have to rush and worry things if you are new to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: