Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late ?  (Read 6742 times)
Jexjatto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

Asking if you are late is asking if you are too old to learn, and all that depends on you ...
For me, it is never too late ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

The best time to buy is now.
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice you earn high profitable income. Buy now and invest and wait the time and you will see you earn and become successful.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

The best time to buy is now.
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice you earn high profitable income. Buy now and invest and wait the time and you will see you earn and become successful.

Yup... yesterday, the prices dipped to as low as $9,000 per coin and I don't think that it will get any lower than this. And trust me, this may be the last buying opportunity at sub-10K levels. Once the Bitcoin ETFs get approved, the exchange rates are going to skyrocket.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

Its never too late to start something new, Here the subject is Bitcoin , I think you are here in the right time . I hope you got my message.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

It's never too late and never too early.
There are a few missed opportunities in the past, but I am very sure more opportunities lie still ahead of us.
Right now for example we see some kind of a larger dip.
There are many people here who consider this to be a good time to get coins.

It's me!!!
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other taltcoin  because now all the digital currency is experiencing price decline is caused by several issues that appear lately, this is where we should be able to take advantage of opportunities as much as possible so as not to make wrong decisions when doing a sale or buy.
danie161

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

It's hard to say. Looking back, in some ways people were "late" when they got in last year, compared to the year prior
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

No no your are not late. I think this the high time to buy BTC. Before hard fork it price is going down and down. So you can buy BTC with low price and after some days you will be one of the lucky man Grin. So enjoy this moment and be happy.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

You are never late to the Bitcoin world
Best decision to make now is to keep buying the dump,base on speculations Bitcoin is going beyond $20,000 before the year ends
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No, you are not too late to buy bitcoin let alone the bitcoin price is currently down, so this is a good time to buy bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to go back up.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

I think not considering bitcoin's market value which plunges until now. If you can just wait until when the dip goes, then that's the time to buy bitcoins and wait as bitcoin rises again.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

No, you are not too late to buy bitcoin let alone the bitcoin price is currently down, so this is a good time to buy bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to go back up.

Yeah if considered this question on todays date then most of us know very well that this is just perfect time to spend some bucks on the bitcoin. Im also more and more enthusiastic about the ETH rather than bitcoin. I am reading everywhere on the forum that this is year of ETH and we could reach the prices of 10 to 15 thousand by the end of 2018 year. If thats true and if there is even 10-20% chance of that happening then I would go for buying that coin. So I don't think we are late in any crypto. Whether it is bitcoin or ETH or anything else the market will recover sooner than we think and dive into huge profits easily. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

Today is the right time to buy for more bitcoins since the price is down. I think the price will increase in the coming days. No matter what the issue about bitcoins , many predictions about bitcoins nobody can stop for its price to increase in the future. So better hold it in the wallet and wait for the price to bullish.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I think you are not late to buy bitcoin now, if you want to buy bitcoin this is the right time.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

with the low bitcoin price now is the right time to buy bitcoin and you're not too late to start in bitcoin, buy bitcoin now
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

It's not too late to buy a bitcoin for now. Because the price of bitcoin in the market is low in the past few days. This is the right time to invest and hold a bitcoin and wait for his value to rise again.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

This is really a perfect time for you to invest Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a low price now. If you don't buy Bitcoin, you will regret for sure because Bitcoin's price will come back in any time. You don't know what times? what day that Bitcoin will increase again. Maybe right after you write this post, Bitcoin's suddenly goes up and you know nothing Angry Huh

TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

This is really a perfect time for you to invest Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a low price now. If you don't buy Bitcoin, you will regret for sure because Bitcoin's price will come back in any time. You don't know what times? what day that Bitcoin will increase again. Maybe right after you write this post, Bitcoin's suddenly goes up and you know nothing Angry Huh

You beat me to it. Yes, this is really the best time to enter the ecosystem mate. The price is so cheap right now. Its below $10K, and I'm sure that many are very "happy" to see this price today. No need to wait further for the price to go down. Buy back bitcoin now or regret later.

It's not too late to buy a bitcoin for now. Because the price of bitcoin in the market is low in the past few days. This is the right time to invest and hold a bitcoin and wait for his value to rise again.

Exactly, buy and then hold for another 3-6 months and see your invest grows overtime. We will see soon that bitcoin will go up and investing today is one of the best thing you do if you are really for the long haul. We might see it hitting $20K after this market crash. This is just a temporary setup for all of us, and we don't need to panic here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Masonwilliam

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

It’s definitely not too late to purchase Bitcoin. Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000, and now almost $20,000.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

The futures trading is coming on December 18th and will help this market begin to mature and many expect it to cause a significant rise in price of Bitcoin.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Additionally, there are over 1,000 “Altcoins” that are just starting to get more popular. For example we saw Cardano rise by over 600% just this week and this is only one of many.

These Altcoins will continue to rise as more and more people catch on and if you can get in now you will see very large gains on your investment.

Of course it’s important to always do your own research and only invest in companies/coins that you believe in and HODL them. (HODL means to Hold on for dear life)

I would highly recommend start watching youtube videos, reading reddit, and joining facebook groups to begin learning as much as possibly about crypto as there is a lot to learn and you could lose a lot of money without proper knowledge.

If you are interested in joining a facebook group that I just started for cryptocurrency investors you are more than welcome to join.

I am trying to create a community of like-minded people that are passionate about investing in crypto and will be made up of both new investors and long-term professionals.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

better late than nothing?
this things has ever happened to me, i wanted to buy some bitcoin when the price is already going up, but i'm doing the the otherwise, i keep hold my money to wait for some dip then i realized man why i not buy it even though the price were already up before?

Tozex