Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: explanation of BCH  (Read 555 times)
wonderchaff (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

Hi guys i was few day away and now i am back , sitting in my room and watching coinmarketcap and telling my self what the f**k is happening with BCH ? Can someone explain be what is behind ? i am so confused

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caretaker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:43 PM

Hey, I made a similar post where someone could explain it pretty well.

Segwit2x suspension / cancellation is driving people/traders/miners who really do want a larger blocksize and lower fees
towards Bitcoin Cash (which has 8mb blocksize and lower fees).

I think some cash will also flow to Dash now, which will soon have 2mb blocksize and pretty much the lowest fees of them all.
This is a battle of value of store (Bitcoin) versus value of usability (Bitcoin Cash / Dash)

I think it's also now a big pump and dump, because Bitcoin Cash already had a lot of them (always between 300-600$). I'm really unsure whether this is the right time to buy, because most people now tripled their money and will probably cash out soon to buy free bitcoins when it's rising again
cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Huge shameless fud manipulation and shill campaign to pump bch and discredit btc. Will dump soon....but i've been saying that to myself for a week and more folk keep falling for the fud...gonna be very messy i think.
wonderchaff (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:13:40 PM

thanks for some information Smiley

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

Hi guys i was few day away and now i am back , sitting in my room and watching coinmarketcap and telling my self what the f**k is happening with BCH ? Can someone explain be what is behind ? i am so confused

Everyone expects that bitcoin value will increased after the failure of segwit2x hard fork unfortunately this BCH has been bumping from the past 24 hours do not think that this will rise upcoming and competing bitcoin.
This splitted coin will goes to the same dump value how ever happened like later August 1st.
caretaker

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Huge shameless fud manipulation and shill campaign to pump bch and discredit btc. Will dump soon....but i've been saying that to myself for a week and more folk keep falling for the fud...gonna be very messy i think.

totally agree here, people now think the BCH will get the same price as BTC and will just lose a lot of money. The price is also raising a lot because many miners go to BCH now till they'll just get all the cash and put it back into BTC.

Maybe it's even good for the BTC's next rise and we should use this to invest more into BTC
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

c&p of my post to another thread:

40-50% of 24h BCHvolume coming from one korean exhange:

and yes, pair is BCH-KRW :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

oh, and top six has three exhanges with BCH-KRW...

looks legit forming of a value  Roll Eyes
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

Hey, I made a similar post where someone could explain it pretty well.

Segwit2x suspension / cancellation is driving people/traders/miners who really do want a larger blocksize and lower fees
towards Bitcoin Cash (which has 8mb blocksize and lower fees).

I think some cash will also flow to Dash now, which will soon have 2mb blocksize and pretty much the lowest fees of them all.
This is a battle of value of store (Bitcoin) versus value of usability (Bitcoin Cash / Dash)

I think it's also now a big pump and dump, because Bitcoin Cash already had a lot of them (always between 300-600$). I'm really unsure whether this is the right time to buy, because most people now tripled their money and will probably cash out soon to buy free bitcoins when it's rising again

Thanks for the explanation!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

BCH is experiencing tremendous improvement at this time. I can not see the cause of the BCH price increase, but this has a great impact on the Bitcoin price. the current price of Bitcoin has experienced a correction of more than 500 $. I hope there will be no more price declines and everything is back to normal before the fork occurs.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:31:51 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 12:52:10 PM by NavySeals

Very simple, Jihan Wu and his equiry team are trying to make price manipulation with the dream of eliminating BTC. For this, they need to create hype for BCH and that's what they're doing.

They're plannin to create a BCH world under their own control to make them 100x more rich.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Well bitcoin cash have good block size of 2mb which bitcoin would have to if Segwit2x hadn't cancelled i think that block size and very low transaction fees has made investors and miners to switch to bitcoin cash from Bitcoin causing rise in bitcoin cash.But i do think that people will switch back to bitcoins after making some profits from bitcoin cash.
grifter1870

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

im thanking with this coz my BCH it took a lot of time waiting for the time like this, maybe i should cash it out since BTC is low, and better chances to buy btc at this moment,
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

this was a planned pump for bitcoin cash. they even warned about it and that made things easier. back when the SegWit was being activated through NYA agreement in August they said they will switch to bitcoin cash if the 2 MB had fork didn't happen and that is now causing some pump.

lots of speculation around which is also leading to all the FOMO buys and are making the pump even bigger and forming a much bigger bubble now. and the funny thing is, when the bubbles become big like this and they attract a lot of attention, they become even bigger since new investors come in and start FOMO buying.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

im thanking with this coz my BCH it took a lot of time waiting for the time like this, maybe i should cash it out since BTC is low, and better chances to buy btc at this moment,

I cashed out my bcc last night around $1000. I don’t think the fundamentals are there to sustain that price right now. If it keeps going up well at least I got myself a free $1000 ( best airdrop ever).

In the long term i think bcc will do well. Roger Ver and Co won’t let it die, because they invested too much money and ego into it. But it will come down hard in my opinion before it finds a sustainable price.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

The reason of the Bitcoin Cash rapid price increase is a market manipulation. After Mike Belshe announced that Segwit2x is cancelled its supporters sell their Bitcoins and switched to Bitcoin Cash. And now they are encouraging some investors to move out of Bitcoin and follow them, most of Bitcoin Cash volume is on a Korean exchange and fall from market manipulation. This is just temporary gain for BCH and will crash very soon, trust me this is a pump and dump plan. We have been in situation like this before, Bitcoin will recover.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

Bitcoin cash is just random fork of bitcoin. Currently market is heavily manipulated and people started buying all these bitcoin cash which has no use, at all. Coin is even worse than litecoin. It is pumped as hell.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

The reason of the Bitcoin Cash rapid price increase is a market manipulation. After Mike Belshe announced that Segwit2x is cancelled its supporters sell their Bitcoins and switched to Bitcoin Cash. And now they are encouraging some investors to move out of Bitcoin and follow them, most of Bitcoin Cash volume is on a Korean exchange and fall from market manipulation. This is just temporary gain for BCH and will crash very soon, trust me this is a pump and dump plan. We have been in situation like this before, Bitcoin will recover.
I agree to you mate. This had been a pre-planned pump and will dump sooner and harder. The hype that Bitcoin cash will beat Bitcoin will never be successfull as the fork is just 2 days away and people will surely dump it then or sooner. The manipulation of BCH is striking everybody and the people who invested in it at bottom must be feeling really happy. Anyway Bitcoin will recover quick as Bitcoin cash dumps.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

I'm not in the bch camp. But the way some people are reacting to it seems like they are viewing bch as a threat. Which I think it isn't.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
grifter1870

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:37:43 PM